FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuck mums dinner with Kels Sat 5 July

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auck mums dinner with Kels Sat 5 July
    Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:32am
As most of you know, Kels is coming up to join the madness when Chiara arrives and it's her birthday while she's here so I was thinking a mums dinner is in order.

I'm open to suggestions re: venue but I was thinking Traffic bar in town is cool. Reasonably priced, great atmosphere and yummy food, and parking isn't tooooo expensive in the evenings.

Who's keen and what do you think?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:49am
Sounds like a good idea.. I'd be keen if I can convince my DF to play fulltime daddy to Keziah for the evening LOL she goes to bed at 6.45 so that shouldn't be a problem
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:03pm
Kool another dinner and THATS MY BIRTHDAY lol hows that for timing. Now Chiara better not be having any ideas on making an appearance that day lol
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:18pm
I know lol, I was sneaky so I deliberately made it your birthday!

If today is anything to go by, Chiara could be here by then, I swear she is trying to elbow her way out
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:19pm
I'm keen! Town is good for me too.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:59pm
I have no idea where this place is so looked it up but there are 2 in town...is it Stanley Street, Grafton or Queen Street?
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:19pm
I'll be there, anything to get out of the house without the husband and kids. Never heard of Traffic Bar either.

Another suggestion, if there ends up being a few people there is the room at Lonestar in Newmarket... You need 20 people though...

ETA: didn't make sense

Edited by .Mel
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:52pm
Mmmmm lonestar...

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:02pm
I Lonestar

Im in if you will take a relative newbie and its thats nearly my birthday
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:06pm
Lilfatty your not a newbie I still remember waiting patiently for baby fatty to come into the world.

Ooo I havnt tried lone star but it looks YUMMY.........
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 6:58pm
I'm easy with Lonestar too if that's what people want but we would have to have more than 20 people coz you can't book for smaller groups, and I'd need to book it in the next few days.

Traffic is Toni's BIL's place, I went there last weekend with her and it is very cool. Similar prices but much smaller. They have a website, let me see if I can find the address.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:44pm
Well we should support Toni's BIL then..
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by .Mel .Mel wrote:

Well we should support Toni's BIL then..

Yes you should

Traffic Bar & Kitchen

It's right next door to Britomart, on the corner of Queen and Quay.
It's just had a massive refurb, they used to be called Pompino.
If you can let me know numbers I'll get Ben to reserve us an area if needed, In laws special treatment! LOL

I'll be there too! It's kinda close to my birthday (ok - so 25 days before but who's counting lol)
gemsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:23pm
Me too?? I'll try and stay awake long enough to make some sort of conversation. Anything past about 8 is a late night for me now - hehe.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:30pm
Aww that sounds cool TOni your BIL place at least me wont get the lights turned out on us and all the chairs put up arounds us and have to end up huddled outside on the street corner lmao
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:33pm
toni that link isnt working...

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:43pm
I thought it was just me Debs.
Gemsmum I promise if you fall asleep at dinner we will wake you before we leave lol
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:10pm
O sweet, I can walk there from my place ... (not that I would DH can drop me off lol)
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

at least me wont get the lights turned out on us and all the chairs put up arounds us and have to end up huddled outside on the street corner lmao

Eek I hope not! We were cold last time and it wasn't even winter then!

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:26pm
try this one

hope that works
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>