FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIm baaaack....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2007 at 10:20pm
All the best!!!! sending you heaps of babydust

Sponsored Links

bumblefoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 10:04pm

Well AF really should be here, or showing some sign that she is on her way, so far nothing. Too nervous to test just yet, so in a couple of days if still no AF, will grow a pair and get a test. You will be the first to know...

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 8:29am
*Baby dust* Bumblefoot!!!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 5:18pm

Thanks Bee, still no twinges, but I'm plenty hormonal thats for sure. Teary all over the place, and getting cranky with DF over some really silly things. So I dont know, I think I should just grow a pair (big brass ones!) and just do a poas test. I have to see the GP this week so if no sign by Friday-ish will ask for one at her office. Free then! Te hee, sneaky.

So meh, pretty certain I'm not pg, could come up with a whole load of imagined symptoms that would be a bit of a stretch, but I think its just my cycle still getting back in shape. Hmmm, want a baby sooo much, my heart aches each cycle when old AF shows up. Getting sick of well meaning people telling me that I need to stop worrying about it, and it will happen. Yeah, sure, like the fact that I'm thinking about it all the time is actually stopping that little swimmer from fertilising my egg and starting that whole amazing process of a tiny new life right there inside my womb. Sure... That must be it, how could I have missed that one!

Sorry for the rant, as I said, feeling a bit hormonal and all that. And to make matters worse, found out today that we can't move out of our rental home until 31st December, unless we wan't to move back to Christchurch early but keep paying for the rental. So this totally blows, we had hoped to be back within the next month, but now it has really hashed up the plans. We are going to have to put off the house hunting, when we had pretty much lined up a great house in ChCh. And travel to ChCh by bus instead for BF's wedding rehearsal, dress fitting, and the final event. Not to mention the family is desperate to have us back as soon as possible. We certainly cannot afford to be paying two sets of rent every week til Xmas, so will have to stay put and commute for the time being. Plus the fact that I am planning on furthering my education in Nursing, or Midwifery. So will have to time my enrolement.

Again, apologies for the rant, actually feeling a little better for the talking. Ta ta for now, will no doubt be back to lurk soon! Will keep you posted.

Edited by bumblefoot
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 5:41pm
erin - that sucks about the house-moving - but great that you are coming up to chch!!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:19am

Actually have just found out that I'm coming up prob tomorrow for a bit of a holiday! So, yay! Love ChCh, and all my family are there. Can't wait!

Feel free to pm me if you wana catch up for a coffee or summat!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12