FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIm baaaack....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
bumblefoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im baaaack....
    Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:03pm
WELL!
I know it has been positively ages since my last update, and to be honest I had pretty much given up hope that we will ever have a baby, and I was feeling pretty sorry for myself.
BUT, I have pulled myself together and we are trying all over again. I have lost a dangerous amount of weight due to a stomach ulcer I've had recently, which the long and short of it is that AF hasn't shown her head this month. So I'm back on a 7day course of Loette, then I'm sure she will be back with a vengeance, and then we can start the TTC.
Have had a long chat with my fabulous new GP, and she can't believe that no-one has told us about the supplements my DF can take to help boost the swimmers, and to make them a little less lethargic. So now he is on a mens multi which is high in Zinc and Vitamin E, which apparently is very important for sperm production, and from the looks of the research, can boost our chances by around 60%. Now I'm not pinning all my hopes on this as being our miracle cure, but if it worked I'll be buying shares in the company and handing out free bottles of the stuff to all your DP's!
We also have two new babies (9wks and 1wk) in the family, which I have to admit is hard, but I'm taking it with all the good grace I can, and being a fab Aunty, if I do say so myself.
So I have a lot to catch up on, and I see just from my quick browse that I have been away for far too long. So, ladies, your favorite nosy parker is back!
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:04pm
Excuse the ticker, well out of date, will update once AF shows up.
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:31pm
Welcome back! Was wondering where you'd got to! Its good to see you again.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:50pm
Yay, welcome back, I've been wondering about you
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:24am
Welcome back bumblefoot!

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:24am
Welcome back
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 9:07am
Yay, good to have you back Bumblefoot!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:01pm

Welcome back and best of luck to you and DH. Glad to hear you have a great new GP to help you along with your journey.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:19pm
Welcome Back :)

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:23pm
Welcome back!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:33pm
Hey Bumblefoot, was wondering where you had got to!!!

Good to see you round here again!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 9:47am
Welcome back Bumblefoot! I was wondering where you had got to! Best of luck for those vitamins to work!
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:44pm
Welcome back chicky! Great to see you're still around!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 11:45pm

Well old AF is on her visit at the moment, so Im glad about that. Once we get this AF out of the way, we will be BD'ing for babies. Im not pinning all my hopes on the vitamins, but I have to say, to all the couples out there who are TTC, initial results look good. I don't want to get into the TMI scene, but lets just say consistency and volume have vastly improved. So we shall see if that translates into a baby this month!

All the best to all who are trying,  know how you feel, but I'm sure we will get there!

Babydust to ALL!

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 9:07am
awesome work Erin - I have taken your (and your doctors) advice and went to Hardy's health store and have got some vitamins for DH - one lots of Multi-vits and another kind called astazan that, in studies, showed a 468% increase in the rate of pregnancies compared with that of the control group!

Yay! Heres hoping we'll be baby-buddies this month!!!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2007 at 12:42am

Yay baby buddies sounds fun!

Good on you hun, I have to say, without getting too graphic, that it makes a dramatic difference within a week or so. I can't believe that more GP's aren't mentioning it. I mean, I know it isn't foolproof, or a sure thing, but hey anything for a chance right? God I know that I'd try just about anything right now!

Good luck chicka!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2007 at 1:00am

Yay have updated the old ticker. Here's to the baby makin...

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2007 at 11:56am
I'll keep you posted with my results Erin!!!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 5:45pm
hey erin - how are things going this month so far??!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 8:01pm

Well pretty good actually. Really hoping for a BFP this month, but not too sure if we got the timing right, due to being a bit ill. But Im used to having pretty useless health, so we are still very keen for a bubby. So, about 5 days until old AF is due, so we shall see. Have been soooo clucky, and doing alot of knitting baby things, so we will be well prepared when the time finally comes!

Been really bored with having to just lay flat all the time, but have gotten back into all my crafts like knitting, crochet, cross-stitch, sewing and needle felting. So plenty to keep me occupied.

All the best to everyone this month, we deserve some good news!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>