FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddont mind me just rambling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dont mind me just rambling
    Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:08am
Not sure what im really gonna write here, pretty much just what comes out of my fingers basically... man that sounds stupid..hahahaha

anyway its been 9wks since the dnc (wow almost 3mths) where does time go, and we are currently on our tww.

I am wondering if i will be one of those lucky ppl to fall pregnant pretty much straight away, i have had one af since the dnc and have the go ahead from the hospital.

I am scared that i wont fall pregnant or that it will take 10mths again or even longer...BUT at the same time i am scared that i will fall pregnant straight away (which is what i want), i keep trying to tell myself that if i do fall pregnant that until i see the heartbeat and have a scan at 11wks and see that its growing well that i wont bond with the baby, but i know me and i will bond as soon as i know im pregnant, and i cant go through that again.

Its interesting i was talking to my mum last night and she said to me "oh btw are you pregnant, i was doing something the other day and the thought came through that you were pregnant" which is really funny as i was just sitting there reading a book when i had the same thought. all be it fleeting.

I am trying not to read much into anything, i am ignoring the sore boobs, the sensitive smell, the bleeding gums when i brush my teeth (which i only get at the beginning of being pregnant)...see i told you i wasnt reading much into it...

I will be testing around the 2nd/3rd of November so only a week and a bit to go....although apparently i can test in 7 days (going on a 28 day cycle) but im not sure what my cycle is anymore...

arrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:13am
Awww Kazzle, I went through a similar thing after my m/c. It was only an early m/c (came the day after my AF due) so it took me completely by surprise - especially cause Briona was only 6 months at the time My SIL had recently had a m/c and then got pg after just one (on time) AF. So I thought I'd be getting my AF back in 4 weeks' time - only by this stage I had processed the idea of being pregnant and really wanted to be! The AF was really late, so was the next one, I did a test then did another test a week later and they were both BFN. I mentioned it to my gp and he said my body was probably having a break similar to after having a baby. So I put it all out of my mind, bought some size 10 jeans, 3 weeks later I couldn't fit the jeans anymore and had thought I was coming down with a tummy bug (like the girls had) and suddenly I clicked!

But then even through the early days of Kryssi's pregnancy - pretty much off and on until the 20 wk scan - every little twinge would send me into panic. The first few AF's after Kryssi have been quite crampy and they have set me off too. It's a rough emotional ride.

Well now, I can type as much as you I think And all I really wanted to say was that I hear where you're coming from and wanted to offer you my support
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:56am
thanks Teresa, its one of the reasons i post on here, is because i know im not the only one going through or have gone through all this, and it does really help to get it out and to know that others understand

Helen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 9:57am
I can't say I understand because I haven't been through it before but I do get waves of nervousness because both of my last pgys were really awful with lots of problems and lots of time in hospital followed by depression. So despite wanting to be pg more than anything I still worry about how my body would cope with another bad pgy.

Chloe 12/7/03
Miya 5/11/05
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:24am
Ok, My DH thinks I am mad as I know we were lucky and fell pregnant first try and had a lovely easy pregnancy. We want to try again in a few months (yep, close together) and I said to him that I am prepared for a mc. He asked me why and I said because they are so common and I would rather expect that it is probably going to happen and then when it does I wont be too upset I will just think "oh well, that happens" and move on (I'm sure I ont but I am trying to think realistically). He thinks that is negative thinking as he is convinced everything will always be ok.

So we worry for good reasons and no reasons and I am not even sure if this post has a point or is even relavant.
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:41am
Awww, Kaz you lovely thing

i won't trifle with your intelligence with a whole "what will be, will be" ramble, but I think you are experiencing normal feelings and emotions, which can only be accentuated with your past m/c experiences.

You are doing great girl.

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 11:03am
What I meant to say is....good luck!
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 12:04pm
Good luck Kazzle. It sounds promising. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Everything you are feeling is only natural after what has happened.
Take care.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 12:51pm
Hang in there Kazzle, TTC after m/c, and then pregnancy after m/c is a bumpy ride, and to be honest, I'm not sure I'm over it even now. But you will be fine, you WILL have another baby and it will help you to heal. And we're all here for you!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 5:18pm
as what Emma above said - we're all here for you and a lot of us are going through the same thing...

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 9:11pm

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 11:01pm

Aww Kaz, big hugs from me. I know how you feel having been there myself a few months ago. It is SO hard, and even now...even though Ive seen the babys heartbeat, Im still nervous and am always worried something will go wrong. Its a hard thing to go through.

I guess I have just tried to put the m/c out of my mind for now and consentrate on keeping myself healthy and happy so that this little bubs is healthy and happy. You will be fine, trust me  And we are all here for you when you need to vent

xoxoxox

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 3:06pm
thanks guys, you are wonderful, i am feeling so much better today, all be it really grumpy, cant stand talking to Kent just wanna rip his head off....poor guy.

I feel like a stiff drink and cant...lol

oh well will have to go with banana milk and chocolate

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 4:11pm
...and chocolate...and chocolate...
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 6:15pm
geez louise one minute im fine, the next im nutting of and the next im in tears...i hate this time of month...grrr

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 8:49pm
hugs!
bumblefoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2007 at 6:45am

Ok Kazzle, I'l be honest. My mc last year is not widely known, but I can tell you that I know exactly that feeling. I had a VERY faint BFP yesterday, and now I'm super worried at every little twinge in my tummy (which isn't unusual for me, have irritable bowel syndrome - mild case but twinges all the same!) So while I dont even know if I am pg (will test again on Monday) even now I'm worried I may feel those feelings again and lose something I barely have.

So while I have just rambled and been of no good use to anyone, what I was trying to say in my own foot in mouth way is that what you are feeling is so normal, and I'd be worried if you weren't feeling it, as it would be a classic sign that you haven't worked thru it far enough to cope with another pg. So hang in there chicka, and take the advice of your ole' Aunty Bumblefoot, who I might add, is a Psychology Uni student (but don't ask me about my exam scores...

Keep your healthy eating and drinking up, and chase it all down with copious ammounts of chocolate. It is clinically good for you, trust me, Aunty Bumblefoot knows these things! And, I might add, has a large candy addiction that she refuses to seek treatment for...Have chosen more of a maintenence option!

Hang in there luvvie, it does get easier. Praying for a healthy happy stucky bubba for you. And me....!

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2007 at 8:02am
awww you guys are great, even those of you, who havent been through it, thankyou for saying that, and giving me hugs.

Well i threw up on chocolate last night, threw up on anything sweet and couldnt keep dinner down, my boobs are really really sore, and my mood swings are well lets just say, dont come near me lol, man i cried watching ghostwhisper last night (we had taped it from last week).

I am going to test in a few days.

Bumblefoot as i said in my other post to you...fingers and toes crossed for yah

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2007 at 8:13am
good luck and lots of

josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2007 at 8:14am
Kazzle, I'm not sure what to say either because I haven't been through what you have but I wanted to tell you that when I first came upon OhBaby I read through all 120-odd pages of the TWW thread so followed your journey (hopefully that doesn't sound too stalkerish!) and I actually cried when you got your BFP, and felt just as emotional to read of your bad news Even though we wouldn't know each other if we passed in the street! I really, really hope you get that BFP and no doubt when I read that post I will cry again because I know how much you want and deserve it.

All the best and throwing bucketfuls of babydust your way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>