FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAge gaps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 8:49pm
If I was stupid enough to have another I would have a way bigger age gap. I have 17 months between mine and neither of my 2 sleep well so if its not one its the other. Jack is a very active boy and needs a lot of attention so I'm lucky caprece is pretty happy play with her toy bar most of the day. Its impossible to tell what kind of child yours will be when they are small and I think you will do the best with whatever you have.

I'm sure one day having them this close will pay off but right now it really sucks.
Sponsored Links

Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 12:08am
I have just over 3 years between mine and I think its great- we originally wanted 2 yrs but took us alot longer than we hoped to conceive Kate. When I think about how it would have been having Kate when Charlotte was that much younger I am really glad she came when she did! Charlotte is so much more help and really independent- plus she is at nursery (Kindy) 5 mornings a week so I get alot more alone time with Kate than I woudl if they were both home all the time. I loved that I got those first 3 years to focus totally on Charlotte- they're really lovely together too.
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 8:53am
Thanks heaps guys, although I think I'm more confused lol

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 8:53am
We are planning on TTC our second when Charlotte is about 4 and a half so there will be just over a 5 year gap. Its purely so we can spend the next few years getting into a great position with 2 incomes and pay off a large whack of our mortgage - otherwise we would be financially crippled. We also want to travel a bit more which will be easier with one child rather than 2.

Edited by GeorgiaB

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2007 at 5:24pm
Our plan is to ttc when McKayla is 3. We always wanted a bit of a bigger gap but that is due to me having had a few mc's and wanting McKayla to be a bit older to realise she cant jump on me and understand if I am on bedrest.

I do however feel so so so ready to try now for another one but hubby is not budging until residence come through Sigh. So guess the earliest we will try is middle next year. But then again my parents are coming out Christmas. So dont think I want to be pregnant then which means only after that. Which means I will start trying when we originally said we would.

Okay anyone made any sense out of that at all? Dont worry I am lost too. I just really really hope I can fall pregnant a lot easier this time and a lot quicker.

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2007 at 9:05pm
Bump

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12