FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChristchurch Meetup - New Year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 11:33am
Put me down as a probably/maybe Things are pretty busy round here at the moment with the renovations etc and we need to go find carpet, but hopefully I convince DH to go tomorrow morning, but DH's time of is quickly running out!!!
Sponsored Links

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 4:58pm
i think cuppatea was going to go too?
Mum to two amazing boys!
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 5:13pm
The list

Kawww
tiff?
shellandbella
nzpiper
bellababy
danni-chick
my2angels
jack&charli
rachandjack
cuppatea
lissy?
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 9:14pm

You need to put yourself on the list, Kandice hehe

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 10:00pm
Can't go anymore sorry guys but next time we will make it Jesse wants us to do something together as James is normally in daycare and we haven't spent time by ourselves together since James was born

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 7:30am
Whoops so true!! haha

The list

Kawww
tiff?
shellandbella
nzpiper
bellababy
KylahsMuum
my2angels
jack&charli
rachandjack
cuppatea
lissy?

So are we going to scrummy mummies again?
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 8:55am
i think so? what time suits you all... if its before lunch i can go..if not i cant but that is ok..I'm prepared to go with whatever suits most people..
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 9:12am
I can go friday at 10.30 but no earlier as i have to bus from linwood..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 9:15am

10.30am is good here too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 9:40am
Ok so shall i ring and book?
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 12:07pm
yep
Mum to two amazing boys!
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 2:45pm
Heya, we are going to try and make it but it will be our first outing by ourselves without DH, so fingers crossed, and if we don't make it, you will know that it has all turned to custard!

I was thinking, how about we all meet for dinner sometime? leave our darlings with our partners and hubbys for a few hours?!! Something low key and it will be nice to see everyone without their bambinos! I love seeing all the kiddies don't get me wrong!

What do you think??!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 2:51pm
That sounds awesum lisha!
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 2:53pm
I can't believe how old Kylah is now! She's adorable!

Any suggestions on where to go?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 2:54pm
Ok i booked.. its the table next to the play area.. will have a ohbaby sign on the table for those who dont know.

Yay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 2:56pm
Ummm.. we could always just go to a smorgasboard place like cabbage tree or sequoia?? Its cheap, $20PP and you can eat as much as you like..

And wow Zoe is 1 month old already, HAPPY 1 MONTH BIRTHDAY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 3:56pm

Winnebagoes is nice (and affordable), its just the parking thats a B*%$h...

Edited by ShellandBella

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 4:13pm
except us pregnant people cant go to smorgasboards:)..and as far as winnie bagoes do they take bookings?
Mum to two amazing boys!
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 4:45pm
Not sure if they do bookings...! have been there a few times, if we go early enough they should be able to allocate a table for us though!

Sticky fingers - along the strip, or any places along there!
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 4:54pm
I would love to go out for dinner but Caprece still cluster feeds so I can't leave her at night one day tho...

oops and I forgot to say we will be there tomorrow, Jack needs some kiddy stimulation and we can all help you Lisha, that first outing is a mission but so worth it.

Edited by RachandJack
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>