FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWee wee wee all the way home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wee wee wee all the way home
    Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:01pm
Ok so this whole weeing more then normal thing in early pregnancy, how often is more often? Am I odd that I already pee a lot, maybe every few hours at least. As an early sign of pregnancy are we talking every couple of minutes, is it a normal big wee or is it just a little bit of a dribble?
TTC #2
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 8:54pm
For me, it was pressure on my bladder so I had to do less more frequently if that makes sense.
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by busymum busymum wrote:

For me, it was pressure on my bladder so I had to do less more frequently if that makes sense.

Pressure on your bladder in the first weeks of pregnancy busymum?
TTC #2
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 11:19pm
Pressure would usually be in the 3rd trimester... maybe 2nd. Though I'm sure there's some other reason why we have to pee more often earlier... I think most do!

yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 6:54am
I have never had to until much later - at the stage where I'm now, I need to get up once a night but don't really notice much difference during the day yet.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 12:37pm
Believe it or not it is partially the pressure on your bladder even in very early pregnancy, this usually subsides around 12 weeks as the uterus grows up out of the pelvic cavity and reduces the pressure on your bladder.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 1:24pm
This was the first sign of pregnancy for me - I was peeing all the time around 4 weeks... I never suffered from it again, but it drove me crazy at the start.
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2008 at 2:24pm
It was one of the first signs for me too... though it started around 7 weeks.
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:34pm
I have had a sore tummy feeling when I need to go to the toilet - its not like I am busting but it is definately a pressure from my bladder!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2008 at 7:33pm
I peed more in early pregnancy, but not THAT much, just a bit more than normal. But now that Im nearly 23 weeks along, MAN all I do is pee lol!!! 3 or 4 times at night and heaps during the day urghh so annoying, and my son loves to bounce on my bladder!!

Tricia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2008 at 8:37pm
I felt like I needed to pee all the time - especially near the end! Even when leaving the loo I often thoughout - "mmm... I need to pee!"

Do pelvic floor exercises !!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply