FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy darling son

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My darling son
    Posted: 25 March 2008 at 7:58am
starts school visits this week eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!
Sponsored Links

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 7:59am
I don't want him to go to school yet 5 years has gone tooooooooooooooo quickly .... sobs in the corner .............. lol I'm gonna be the mother sobbing across the school yard on his first day lol
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 8:14am
awww, i'm sure you wont be the first mum to cry at their sons first day - i just know i will be and thats not till next year!

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 9:07am
hehe thanks for that, I know I will arrgghhh what a sook lol
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 9:52am
Oooh man I am so going to be in that boat when my day comes!
I know I'll be an absolute mess when Ella goes. I still get emotional seeing her take off to play without me at kindy!
All the best for the school visits Nic!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 9:27pm

Wow that has come around so fast, what school is he off to???

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2008 at 9:27pm

And don't worry i'll be the same next year.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 8:57pm
He is going to somerset as it a 5 min walk for us, I'll see how it goes went for his first school last tues was so cute, I went with him and it looks really good was very impressed with the curiculum and the class was nice and small I think they have two new entrant classes.
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:47am
Happy Birthday Braedon off to school on Monday have lots of fun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:25am

Happy birthday Braedon - have fun at school.

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:24am
i think there will be alot of sobbing mums next year! we might have to start a support group!

jack goes next year too and i'm going to be an absolute mess

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:46pm
Been there, done that twice now and I wish I could say it was easier the second time.

I was so miserable the first week each of my boys started school and now I'm miserable the first week of the holidays LOL you can't win.

I must admit to being terrified of Miss A starting and we have a year and a half for that, but she's our last one!

Good luck
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
turk13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:43pm
my 'baby' starts school visits too!! He's soooo ready, and I'm soooo NOT.
We know we'll love it once the shock wears off...lol.
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 2:42pm
Harry has started school visits and is starting full time from 28 May. It is going to be so hard especially as he is not keen to go so it will take some time for him to get use to it and DH is away during the first two weeks. It will be a change to routine - one at school and one at creche and doing it solo plus being emotional (and being pregnant wont help) it is freaking me out..and working full time.

DH is feeling bad about not being here over this very important time

Alex 6 and Harry 8
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:04pm
Well all went well and I did not even cry was so proud of myself, he said ok mum bye you'll come and get be later aye hehe not sure if he understands how long the day was going to be hope he is having fun 1 hour to pick up , his sister has missed him like crazy and is playing thomas trains in the lounge and started to become a little bit of a pain lol it is going to be a long week
 Post Reply Post Reply