FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsth auck mums meet up?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:13pm
Hey guys, how exciting you both preggy! yay!

Sorry didnt see this message otherwise would prob have tried to come on Wednesday.

Hope you guys had fun & didnt get too wet. wasn't it raining all wed?

Sponsored Links

maia07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maia07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:01pm
Hi ladies i am katie mum to maia who was 2 on the 12th of september 07 i to live in papakura, and seeing couple of familar names here, hi pippa :) i work full time monday to thursday and 8 - 1 on a friday would be keen to meet with some time on a friday arvo if anyone is keen :)
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 6:45pm
Hi Katie, long time no see

I am free next Friday afternoon if you want to meet somewhere for coffee? No after school pick-ups to race back home for, yay for school hols lol
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 9:23pm
Hi Katie - sorry but I work Fridays. My only free days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Lisa I love your ticker

Wow Chonny - it's been a while and your boys have grown up heaps judging by your ticker - David's nearly 1!! Yeah last week it was a bit wet but we ended up going through the Butterfly house etc and then when the rain cleared we took the kids through Buttermilk farm - they had the cutest little lambs there and Emily just loved them. She even kissed them goodbye when it was time to leave! Shame I didn't take the camera. Leighton (Sarah's boy) on the other hand freaked out a bit but got a bit braver with some of the smaller animals when he saw Emily touching them and thought he'd give it a go. That girl of mine has no fear and will go up to anything!

Missed MC July 2011
maia07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maia07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:19am
Hi Lisa congrats on your new edition what a cutie :) oh thats a shame trudandem, lisa i will let you know how i go, not to sure if i am having to go to airport or not will let you no.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 8:50pm
Katie if you do go out there, let me know cos I live not too far from the airport turnoff (South Western motorway) now, so could meet up for coffee on your way there or back?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

maia07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maia07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2009 at 10:55am
Sorrry never got in touch lisa, ended up having to work all day last friday, and i cant do much now as i have my foot in plaster :( not fun at all!!!
]http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/08/25/2010.png[/IMG]
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2009 at 2:18pm
Oh no Katie. Is your foot out of plaster yet?

am thinking of taking Emily to Butterfly Creek tomorrow to see the farm animals. Anyone keen on a meet-up at the cafe ?

Missed MC July 2011
maia07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maia07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:06pm
Thanks TrudandEm yes it is thank god, and me foot is slowly getting better , can walk on it again but still quite swollen. Oh i wish i could come with you but i have to work :( i still havent taken maia there yet, that gives me and idea for this weekend.
]http://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker2/777777/000000/My%20pregnancy/08/25/2010.png[/IMG]
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:27pm
would so love to Trduie but Vincent has chikenpox & it is HIGHLY likely David will get it sometime in the next couple of weeks.......

Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2009 at 5:27pm
Oh no Chonny.

Katie that's a shame you have to work. Maybe us Sth Akld mums (and dads) will have to arrange a weekend meet-up. I will be finishing work at the end of November so after that will have all weekdays free.

Missed MC July 2011
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2009 at 6:25pm
Yup I'll be there, and 10am should be fine, I'm only about 5 mins from there so 'should' be ontime for once!! (I think I have run late for just about evrything I have put my hand up for lately!)
Brandon - 05/12/2003

armybabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armybabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:02pm
Hi, thought id but in, MY names sarah, my girl is 13 months old, from clendon, feeling a bit lonely :-(
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:07pm
hi sarah welcome to ohbaby. i have a 5 1/2 year old and a baby on the way. i live in waiuku, i'm with you on the feeling lonely thing, i don't know anyone out here. hopefully there will be someone thats a bit closer to you tho cos i think i am quite away from clendon.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:30pm
hi sarah, i'm Chontelle & i have two boys Vincent 3yrs & David 13mths :) Welcome! Warning, you may not ever feel lonely again once you are in this community

Larrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:34pm
Hi guys im in pukekohe . Just moved in the weekend anybody else round this way?I have 3 kids a boy whos 11, a 5 year old and 3 year old daughters. And baby number 4 due in a few weeks .

armybabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armybabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 9:33pm
Hey! Their is so many posts in here!! makes u a bit stand-offish at first!
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:40am
well once you find a good group, you should be able to fit in :) altho some threads are VERY chatty :D u would think we had nothing better to do with our days

Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:33pm
A couple of us are going to take the littlies to Chipmunks (Pakuranga - Ti Rakau Drive) tomorrow morning to let them run around and go crazy while we [try to] relax with a coffee. Aiming to be there 9:30-10ish if anyone else is keen on meeting us there.

Missed MC July 2011
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 5:41pm
Hi ladies! I am going to start another thread about this, but you are all always welcome to join the activities at the Papakura Community Trust. We hold a playgroup on a wednesday morning that is gold coin donation.

Come join in the fun at Playgroup! A chance to get down on the floor and play with your kids and a chance for your kids to get some real positive social interaction. The program is aimed at children under 3, however all preschool children and their parents are welcome. Children to bring their own morning tea but morning tea is supplied for the parents. Please bring a gold coin donation.

Program Outline:
9:00am - Free Play and Craft Activity
9:30am - Music & Dancing
10:00am - Morning Tea, Notices and Birthdays
10:40am - Clean Up
10:50am - Storytime on the Mat
11:00am - Finish

Time: 9:00am - 11:00am
Location:      In the Family Centre at Redhill Community Centre, cnr Dominion & Croskery Roads, Papakura

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>