FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhangaparaoa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:07pm
heyho- we cant do fri morning
where is rhyme time?? that sounds cool??
why dont we do thurs next week 10th and possibly the following thursday aswell 17th ??
esquires has a toy box for the kids aswell.
after rhyme time sounds excellent
lily
Sponsored Links

lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 5:17pm
ooo is it at wanga library? 10:30?
think i might have to go tomo and if anyone wants a coffee after that would be cool as well. know its short notice so no probs if you cant
lily
i have a baby boy 4 months old called patrick
2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:26pm
Hi - next Thurs 10th sounds good to us. We will try to get to rhyme time but if not will see you all at Esquires.
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 8:36pm
What time?? 11ish?

I don't know the plaza very well, when I get to the lights by the library... where do I go from there?
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:18am
Mel if you go right at those lights Esquires is just up on the right hand side a little.
I will be there next week - decided to skip Rhyme time today - my little guy has an ear infection and is pretty miserable so we are just taking it nice and easy for a few days :)
We will be at Rhyme time at 10.30 so will see anyone that turns up there - otherwise will see you at Esquires at 11
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:53am
Ok I know where you mean.

I have Toy Library on Thursdays, I can go anytime from 9.30 so once I've done that (usually 1/2 an hour - depending on the queues) I'll come across.

See you then
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 12:20pm
oo yoy library- whats that??
will be at rhymetime next week and esquires afterwards
:-)
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:15pm
It's at the Baptist Church on Centreway Road, you pay $20 a term and can take toys out (just like a book library) You can have them for one or two weeks... My little man loves it..
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:22pm
ooo- what a good idea!!
wish there was a proper list of everything to do and where- it really does depend on who you talk to to find out stuff!! we might have to join that! do they just do it one day a week?
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:56pm
We used to be with the toy library but it broke Sam's heart everytime we had to take the things back    Plus we probably don't really need to go anymore.....you would understand if you saw my house - we could sort of be a toy library

Don't worry lily77cat, I'm sure between the three of us we can fill you in on all the activities in the area    
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:15pm
It's weekly on a Thursday - there is a waiting list, so if I was you I'd stop in there and put your name down...

Lily, I've only lived here since December, and it was my neighbour who put me in touch with the Toy Library, I wouldn't have joined if it wasn't for her

Check out this website, I found it useful when I first moved up here
Info Site
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:17pm
Yes there is quite a bit you can do ... mainly music, soccer, gymnees .... but it is hard to find the info - word of mouth is best. Bring pen and paper next Thurs and we'll tell you what we know!
2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 12:16pm
Hi ladies - are we still all ok to meet tomorrow? Could we possibly meet at Muffin Break in the Plaza instead so the "bigger" kids can play on the slide thats there - I know for a fact my wee boy wont sit still in a coffee shop for longer than 5 minutes!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:38pm
Are we still meeting at the library first? Or is that a "if you can make it" I'm happy to meet there, I'm really looking forward to it!!!   
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 6:12pm
hiya
yep i am still up for tomorrow. will try and make library first. then yes for muffin break- is that the one upstairs or downstairs??
i dont know how we will know each other - so i will put my hair in bunches and ihave a little boy and a blue mountain buggy.
hope we can find each other!!
see ya tomo
xx
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:19pm
I've got a black MB with paisley design..
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:41pm
Thanks 2boysMum, I kept meaning to get on here and post that same thing

I will be at the library first so if I see any of you there - I will be the slightly frazzled 30 something one with the red P&T's pram and gorgeous blonde ringleted daughter   Otherwise I will head up with the Muffin break (its upstairs Lilycat) and see you there just after Rhyme time finishes :)
Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 11:25am
I know this is an old thread but we have just moved the coast and was hoping that there might be some local Mums out there
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 10:23pm
Hey Kats
How are you liking living up here?
I'm always keen for a meet up.. and I'm sure the other girls would be too.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 10:23pm
Hi Kats1,

Where abouts on the coast are you?

I would be pleased to meet up for a coffee etc at some stage. My little boy is about to turn 1 and my big girl goes to Kindy a couple of days a week :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>