FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRight all Taranaki Ladies......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Right all Taranaki Ladies......
    Posted: 05 February 2009 at 8:51am
Time we do coffe who is keen and what day's suit?
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:54am
I would be keen....most days suit me as have only lived here for 4 weeks....

Paige has swimming lessons on tuesdays at l1.30am though.
MUMMY TO EMMA (4yrs), PAIGE (2yrs) &

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:51pm
Well friday is good for me as I only have the one child boy's will be at preschool so how is next friday.
Deborah Mum to:

solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:33pm
That is cool with me.....

where are all the other naki mums????

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 10:23pm
firdays good for me - I am hoping to book my car in for a sevice up there (its a VW) so somewhere near town would suit me as I will be walking. and late morning is best for me too.

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 12:54pm
sounds good Ann now we jsut need to get everyone slses attention cuse I know there is a few of us now.
Deborah Mum to:

Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 9:54pm
car book for 10am till 2pm so ay time in that time frame is good for me

solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:38pm
late morning works for me...that way Paige can have a sleep b4 we go into down

asicsgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asicsgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 8:45pm
Hi ladies I'm keen to but I'm a hopeful mum to be I don't currently have any children. I live in Hawera but am happy to meet up in New Plymouth at some point. I have sales meetings twice a month in NP so I could organise around this. Our meetings are on a Tuesday, I'm up for something else to do with work next Wednesday. I can't make this Friday due to having to go up to Tauranga. Would be neat to put some faces to the names.
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 10:46pm
ok i presuming Firday is not going ahead - will be up there anyhow.... I was thinking of taking Rhylz to that bubbles in the richmond centre - maybe round 11am if anyone is in the area - if not another time perhaps.

MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 7:31pm
I'd been keen for a meet up at somestage too.
Morgan, Libby

Peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 8:59pm
I can't believe Libby is 8 months already!

I think I missed the meet up but keen as to do another one, can someone PM me closer to the date as I keep forgetting to look on this section!
DD1 May 2006
DD2 March 2011
DD3 August 2012
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:16pm
Sara its ok - there was no meet up.. and I ended up going to puke park and Brooklands zoo rather than bubbles on friday but I doubt anyone came anyhow... like normal it fizzes out after its been said...

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 11:16pm
I got caught up with a friend of mine who I had to take to the doctor did not get a chance to post back sorry ladies I feel stink now as it was my idea. . We need to get more ladies on board again and try for another time.
Deborah Mum to:

solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 9:07pm
I am keen when ever....will keep an eye on this thread so as not to miss it....

Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2009 at 4:07pm
Heya ladies, I'm in NP, keen to meet up as well. Only just got the net on at our new house or I'd have popped into the convo earlier. Friday's are good for me as my eldest has care all day, but otherwise mornings other than Thursday are good.
~Cassie~
Peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 8:11pm
Well I am happy to have coffee at my place at anytime with anyone that needs a break and has busy kids I have a fully fenced section with a tramp and a slide, not to mention indoor toys and coffee, tea, fizzy drink and hot choc! Olivia would love it too I am sure. Just flick me a PM.
DD1 May 2006
DD2 March 2011
DD3 August 2012
solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:17pm
Peace - our girls are very similar in age...Emma just turned 3 last week.....
As we are really new to the area would love for her to meet some new friends.....
Was thinking of taking my girls to the park/zoo next week if you are keen....let me know

Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 8:47pm
I'd be keen to come - Ivy is 4 but loves playing with anyone. Lauren is only 4 months but I bet she'd be keen to play with your youngest when she is a little older.
I think I need to get out of the house more, lol sometimes it seems easier not to though. Anyways, we're free mon/tue/wed mornings if anyone wants to have a catch up then, or any other time really, Ivy's in preschool most afternoons.
~Cassie~
solgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 9:40pm
Will probably head to the zoo/park tomorrow (weather permitting) in the morning....will PM you first thing in the morning to let you know if we are going....Emma am sure would love to met some more friends.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>