FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10141015101610171018 1019>
Author
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:02pm
You can come out now baby Hope!! All the best Tara!

Good to hear you're feeling ok kellz. I guess you know that the option is there, so when you do decide the time is right to start ttc, it should happen quickly.

I've decided to put ava in kindy one morning a week. I need to spend time in the office and can't do it having her at home. She gets bored now whie i'm busying myself with housework and the office. If she goes to kindy one morning it'll give me that time to get things done. She loves it there already when we drop J off and doesn't want to leave, so i know she'll be fine and won't miss me.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Sponsored Links

chickadeedoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickadeedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:19pm
My4B - does your kindy take them at this age? Ours don't take them until 3 1/2 yrs old.

Tara - hope your doing ok.

[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:56pm
Yeah they take them from 2 years which is great. It's a private kindy. All my kids have gone through therre, starting at about 2 years few monthsold, one morning a week, and built it up to more mornings as they got older.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

pudgy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pudgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:44am
I was lurking in Taras due in thread and saw she had baby last night ! No other details yet .
mum2george View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:10pm
oh yay tara! will wait for all the details

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:18pm
yay tara! looking forward to hearing all about it
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:20pm
Yay congrats Tara- off to facebook stalk,...although Im sure u have already done that Jody!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:39pm

Oh wow, what a pretty prompt baby!  Congrats tara, can't wait to hear details!!

Hugs Kellz, just take one day at a time, K!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Flossie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flossie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:29pm

Kellz - so sorry to hear of your loss, am thinking of you through this time!

Tara - cant wait to hear news on the arrival of your wee one!

Snap My4Beauties - I have just enrolled Belle in kindy two mornings a week and I found out that the kindy is free for the first 20 hours! Belle really needs kindy she gets bored being at home "helping" mummy and it will be so good for Ben to have some one on one time - cant wait for her to start!

Chickadeedoo - the lady at our Kindy said that all kindys start at 2 it just depends on how full there roll is, perhaps your one has a very full roll?

Not much else happening here Ben and Belle are both doing so well - Belle is putting 4 words together now - so cute! Ben is coming up 4 months which is weird as it feels like I only had him yesterday!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 4:54pm
Yep A starts kindy in 2 weeks! It's great when you already have a child enrolled there as you get first choice when a place comes up. I know she'll love there. A is popping out new sentences everyday! Last night as i was undressing her for her bath she kept saying "i do it, i do it!" and i love when she's looking for someone around the house she calls out to whoever it is she wants, and then says "are yoooou?"

Is brllr going back to the same kindy she was in last year, flossie?
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2012 at 4:54pm
Sorry *belle
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Flossie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flossie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 1:09pm

My4Beauties - no she isnt, I looked it to her going back there as she loved it and knows teachers etc but they have a minimum of two full days attendance per week, which is way too long, even tho some days it would be nice to have a whole day its just not necessary and it was too expensive.

This Kindy is next door to the school I taught at so I know that she will love it there

I am getting pretty excited about her starting actually as I will be able to get some things done and have some time with Ben

Chipchi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chipchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:32pm
Yay Tara, can't wait to hear details. 
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 5:58pm
Hi ladies, as Jody said, baby arrived on Wednesday night.
I had just had a MW appointment and got home when my waters started to break, so about 3.30pm, I wasn't too concerned as I'd had a hind water leak on The Friday before so thought it was just that again, but it kept leaking and I wet through a few pads. 4.30pm I txt DH to let him know that I was pretty sure things were happening and asked him if he thought I should ring my Mum to book flights (she was to fly down from Wellington to be at home for C). 5.30pm I started getting a few Braxton hick type pains And let my MW know (at my appointment earlier I had told her to keep the 22nd free as I thought that was when I would have him). MW said she would contact me at about 9pm to see how I was feeling unless I needed her before that.
Mum was supposed to arrive in Nelson at 8pm, but all flights out of Wellington were cancelled, so I was frantically trying to sort a plan B for someone to be at home with Cooper, thankfully one of my good friends stepped up and was happy to come stay the night.
Contractions started getting stronger and I was having to really breathe through them, but I was feeling perfectly happy between each one, even managed to feed Cooper to sleep while contracting lol
My MW rang at about 9, contractions were 4min apart and lasting 40sec, she asked if I wanted to head up to hospital, but I said I was still happy to be at home, she told me to head up when contractions were lasting 60sec and not wait any longer (we live a 15min drive away).
DH was starting to get a bit stressed at this point, so I arranged for my friend to head over.
Rang the MW back at about 10 to say we would head in now, contractions were now 3min apart and lasting 60sec. I had a big cry in the car about leaving Cooper for the first time and panicking about how he would be.
Got to hospital at about 10.20pm, had an internal and was 6-7cm dilated. Was still feeling great between contractions and was joking around and laughing.
Details from here on get a bit hazy, but things started amping up at about 11pm (I think) and was starting to feel pressure and was pushing with each contraction. I hopped up on the back of the bed and laboured like that for the rest of the time.
Baby was born at 11.50pm, with no pain relief and weighed 9lb0oz. He went straight onto my chest and did a breast crawl and was nursing just over an hour later.
I had a number of tears as baby had his hand by his face, so a gyno was called in to stitch me up, one large tear on the side of my vagina and one on my clitoris, plus a number of smaller ones.
Baby is totally chilled out and happy, breastfeeds like a dream and sleeps all the time.
It has been a million and one times different to the birth of Cooper and they are such different children.
Cooper is so smitten with baby too, they breastfeed together and Cooper likes to hold his hand or rub his back while they do and whenever baby cries Cooper comes and gently runs his head.
I'm feeling really great too and just so thrilled to get the birth I always wanted

pudgy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pudgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2012 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by MamaT MamaT wrote:

Hi ladies, as Jody said, baby arrived on Wednesday night.
I had just had a MW appointment and got home when my waters started to break, so about 3.30pm, I wasn't too concerned as I'd had a hind water leak on The Friday before so thought it was just that again, but it kept leaking and I wet through a few pads. 4.30pm I txt DH to let him know that I was pretty sure things were happening and asked him if he thought I should ring my Mum to book flights (she was to fly down from Wellington to be at home for C). 5.30pm I started getting a few Braxton hick type pains And let my MW know (at my appointment earlier I had told her to keep the 22nd free as I thought that was when I would have him). MW said she would contact me at about 9pm to see how I was feeling unless I needed her before that.
Mum was supposed to arrive in Nelson at 8pm, but all flights out of Wellington were cancelled, so I was frantically trying to sort a plan B for someone to be at home with Cooper, thankfully one of my good friends stepped up and was happy to come stay the night.
Contractions started getting stronger and I was having to really breathe through them, but I was feeling perfectly happy between each one, even managed to feed Cooper to sleep while contracting lol
My MW rang at about 9, contractions were 4min apart and lasting 40sec, she asked if I wanted to head up to hospital, but I said I was still happy to be at home, she told me to head up when contractions were lasting 60sec and not wait any longer (we live a 15min drive away).
DH was starting to get a bit stressed at this point, so I arranged for my friend to head over.
Rang the MW back at about 10 to say we would head in now, contractions were now 3min apart and lasting 60sec. I had a big cry in the car about leaving Cooper for the first time and panicking about how he would be.
Got to hospital at about 10.20pm, had an internal and was 6-7cm dilated. Was still feeling great between contractions and was joking around and laughing.
Details from here on get a bit hazy, but things started amping up at about 11pm (I think) and was starting to feel pressure and was pushing with each contraction. I hopped up on the back of the bed and laboured like that for the rest of the time.
Baby was born at 11.50pm, with no pain relief and weighed 9lb0oz. He went straight onto my chest and did a breast crawl and was nursing just over an hour later.
I had a number of tears as baby had his hand by his face, so a gyno was called in to stitch me up, one large tear on the side of my vagina and one on my clitoris, plus a number of smaller ones.
Baby is totally chilled out and happy, breastfeeds like a dream and sleeps all the time.
It has been a million and one times different to the birth of Cooper and they are such different children.
Cooper is so smitten with baby too, they breastfeed together and Cooper likes to hold his hand or rub his back while they do and whenever baby cries Cooper comes and gently runs his head.
I'm feeling really great too and just so thrilled to get the birth I always wanted

Congratulations again Tara. It's great you had the birth you wanted [:)

Yay for the tandem feeding, Cooper sounds so sweet holding babys hand. Sounds like you are all in love

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2012 at 3:11pm
Sounds perfect Tara, so happy for you. And and wow tandum feeding, how sweet. Do you have name for your boy yet? That's great he's chilled out and a good sleeper!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

LILLIS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LILLIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 11:31am
That is awesome Tara, so glad to hear you got the birth you wanted.

Cooper sounds so sweet :)

Chipchi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chipchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2012 at 9:41pm

That sounds so sweet Tara about the tandum feeding and holding hands.  Great that you got the birth you always wanted too. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:54pm
Any names for baby yet Tara?

Who else is next to pop? The list has gone AWOL.

Ava starts kindy on thursday and as much as i'm excited for her, i have a knot in my stomach! Even though i've left her overnight with her nana, and when i have appointments, this is different. She'll be amongst so many other kids and having to deal with all that comes with that. I guess it just that realisation that she is actually old enough to attend kindy! Where's my baby gone? I already have plans though, to tackle a walking track i haven't done before and couldn't take ava on with me.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by my4beauties my4beauties wrote:

You can come out now baby Hope!! All the best Tara!

;)].

Hehe, he must've heard me only a few hours later he arrived!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10141015101610171018 1019>