FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1019>
Author
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2009 at 7:57pm
Oh wow how exciting 2010 babies!!! Congratulations ladies all the best for your pregnancys!
Sponsored Links

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 2:44pm

It is very quiet in here.

DF and I are going on a bus trip down to the rugby tomorrow for his work. I don't know how I am going to last the 3ish hours without needing a toilet break. At the moment I'm peeing every hour or so - it's crazy!

Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 3:00pm
I know, we need more people!
I'm up about 3 times every night needing to use the toilet, and it's not a normal 'needing to go' feeling it hurts enough to wake me up.
i also had a blod blister on the inside of my cheek last night, apparently it's caused by the blood vessels expanding and bursting - al the niceties of pregnancy *sigh*

I'm so excited though :) I had a big talk to mum today about her pregnancys, and how long the labours were, etc.. so now I feel a bit more prepared.

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 3:05pm
Ohhh twentyten babies, I'm hoping to have one of those.
Sarahlou yay for matamata. Dh went to school there. lol.
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 3:08pm

and OMG nearly had a fit that it was flissty from our July 08 thread lol. But no Welcome Fliss. and congrats ladies.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:03pm
Tara #1 EDD 1st January, 23, Palmy Nth

Fliss #1 EDD 1st January, 25, Chch

Liz #1 EDD 3rd January, 26, Chch

Bex #2 EDD 7th January, 21, Te Awamutu

Thought I be brave and add myself in only got my BFP this afternoon.

Edited by bex88
newbride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 8:10pm
congrats people.
I may be in tow join you guys though I doubt I will be.
Feb would be a better month for us but we will see what nature and my body decides.

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 11:48pm
Wowsers!! Jan 2010 already!!! Im a Jan the 1st baby so good luck to those due on the 1st

H&H pregnancies to you all

Edited by rianna08
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 7:26am
Good morning Everyone hape everyone had a good sleep last night. I tested again this morning and got another BFP so pretty definate for me now.

Is anyone having any symptoms yet???? I think off memory my MS kicked in at 5 weeks with DS. But nothing so far this time.
Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:14am
Hi Bex! Congrats!!
I had constipation from about the time of conception, which has been really sucky, but this week I managed to catch a bug from my niece, which has emptied me out.
I thought it was morning sickness but it's stopped now so it must have been a bug. And mum said it was a bit early for morning sickness. (tmi sorry!)
Also had sore breasts, and some metallic tastes, and the other night I had a blood blister in my cheek. (apparently related to pregnancy).

I was supposed to meet a midwife this morning but she's had to reschedule.

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:25am
Lizzie that doesn't sound like much fun. Hopefully things will get to back to normal now.

Unfortunately from my previous experience, morning sickness can start pretty early on. With DS it was within a couple of days of finding out I was Pg (about 5 weeks), I am praying that it will stay away for longer this time, with a little one running around I can't think of much worse than being stuck by the loo all day. Hopefully it stays away for you too.

I was thinking this time about when to get in touch with my Midwife seeing as it's still holiday time for some of them. Might have to get onto it soon.

You will get used to your midwife rescheduling, shes probably off delivering a baby somewhere.

Feel free to ask me any questions, not that I proclaim to be an expert but I may be able to help.
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:43am

Tara #1 EDD 1st January, 23, Palmy Nth

Fliss #1 EDD 1st January, 25, Chch

Liz #1 EDD 3rd January, 26, Chch

Bex #2 EDD 7th January, 21, Te Awamutu

*Lurker* i just thought i would come in and give ya a sparkly header, you can always get rid of it if ya dont like it!! Congratulations again girls!

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:50am

Thanks Bex, its purretty!!!

Congrats and welcome Bex88, very exciting.

I haven't really had any symptoms as such yet, other than a little queaziness in the afternoons and are non-stop needing to pee. Went and saw the doctor today who gave me folic acid to go with the Elevit I've been taking - he was very excited for us. Will have to get onto a midwife ASAP I guess now. He's given me a recommendation so thats great.

Ohh, and I did yet another HPT this morning. It is super dark today, so yay!

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:52am
Thanks Bex......

You and your lists.hehe
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 9:55am
Hope2Be - Thats interesting that your Dr gave you more folic acid. I thought that elevit contained all that you needed in terms of folic acid.hmmmm.

I might ring my MW today (coz I heard a rumor that she isn't doign it anymore, and that will make me really sad). Seen as there isn't heaps in TA.
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 10:01am
Yeah I thought it was strange too Bex. Oh well, who am I to disagree  I might just do some more research into it though

Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 11:40am
thanks bex :)
wow, i'm the oldest here at 26!

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 12:00pm
Well, I just rang my MW. Yay she still does it!!!!! Shes on Holiday at the moment but her offsider is really great too. Shes sending me the form for bloods in the mail, and MW will give me a ring when she gets back.That makes me feel so much better, I have to be organised with these things so now I can relax.
newbride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 3:21pm
thats awesome Bex -

I have a sneaky suspucion that I will be joining you in here in the not so distant future as as weird as it seems it's exactly 5 yrs (in 2 wks time) that I was pg with my daughter and it would be my luck to get pg again around the same time..lol

I am soo happy for you all

And hey if I did join I would be the oldest Lizzie

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 3:27pm
I hope so newbride!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 1019>