FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 898>
Author
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:35pm
Yay Trish
Sponsored Links

newbride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:53pm
yay Feb 10 mums to be..

Not too many babies in here yet -- hope there are some more to come

HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:47pm

1 Feb     Limochick - Alicia - 28, Hamilton - Finding out sex!
1 Feb     Sass - Clare - 23, Wellington - Finding out!
2 Feb     Tastic - Trish - 28, Christchurch Finding out!
2 Feb     em26 - Emma - 27 - Auckland - Finding out!
10 Feb   KA
14 Feb   Millyz - Amanda- 32 - Wgtn - Undecided!
18 Feb   Tauris75 - Tray - 32, Napier - Finding out sex!
19 Feb   Na_#1 - Danelle - 27, Auckland - Finding out sex!
22 Feb   Babe - Bridie - 24, Shannon - Finding out sex!

HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:49pm
Oh phew! I thought id stuffed the list up but it looks OK Yay, Im glad we have our own feb 10 post now!

Sassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 5:50pm
Yay for more Feb babies! Welcome to all the new mums.

Went to the docs today and she didn't really want to refer me for a scan, being kind of non-interventionist, but I was quite insistent (very good for me) and said I was freaking out a bit about no symptoms and would love some reassurance so she was all good with it. So next wednesday it is! Also meeting with my midwife next Friday so it's all go.

Having said that about symptoms, I went to town with a friend from Melbourne today (don't you love sick days?) and had to sit down in every shop we went into. I felt like such a flake but was just so exhausted. AND my jeans are starting not to fit. At 6 weeks? Jeez.
Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:04pm
Hi Ladies,

I'm new at all this, first post and first baby.
From my dates I am due on the 14th of Feb but I am off to the doctors on Tuesday so i guess I will find out more then. DP is on cloud 9 and so I am I but it all seems a bit scary at the moment
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:18pm
I used the "the baby wants it" comment today, made me feel so good that I could say that even if it wasn't true that the baby wanted jet planes, it was me who wanted them lol

Angel March 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Kats1 Kats1 wrote:

Hi Ladies,

I'm new at all this, first post and first baby.
From my dates I am due on the 14th of Feb but I am off to the doctors on Tuesday so i guess I will find out more then. DP is on cloud 9 and so I am I but it all seems a bit scary at the moment

Ohh welcome Kats - yay more feb babies

Angel March 2011
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:29pm
Ok does anybody else feel all heavy and achey almost like AF is on her way? Shes not due til next wednesday and I don't usually feel like this til right as she arrives and I'm just freaking a little!!
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:48pm
I just used that line Tray . I wanted pasta so Dh went out to the supermarket and got me some . I literally haven't moved off the couch today I have just felt awful and yucky .

Big welcome to all the new mums

zcm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zcm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 8:46pm
Hey ladies, I probably should be on this board too Going by my LMP my due date was meant to be the 18th of Jan, but I had a scan last friday and baby was measuring 2 weeks behind Everything seems to be all good for now, but I haven't got a revised due date yet other than it will be sometime the first week of feb

Been feeling really seedy the last few days, I never felt like this with my boys so this is a whole new experience for me.

Mmm jet planes! Now I want some!
Mum to two boys and
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 7:10am
trish!!!!!!!!OMG yah!:)

and thanks queenbean!:) loving the latest pics of Cooper!!!!!

tray i used it too...

babe yes i feel that way.. welcome Kats:)

can someone put 32 on mine and hope dh changes mind about finding out sex..
Mum to two amazing boys!
Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 7:58am
Thanks for the welcome
Don't want to stuff up the list , I'm technically challenged!! but I'm 29 and we will probably be finding out.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 8:02am
Congrats to all Feb mummies. I'm going to lurk in here as well as Jan as there's a possibility my EDD will be moved to Feb.

Babe I had heaps of AF-type cramps in the week after I got my BFP and they really freaked me out. They settled down about the time that MS kicked in! I think it's all pretty normal as everything starts stretching down there.
Sue
See my blog www.gojandal.com/wubboo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 8:25am
I think I have been getting the first signs of morning sickness last night and this morning.

Luckily they only seem to be when my tummy is empty and once I eat it helps. I have stocked up the fruit bowl so I am not tempted to eat too much crap.

Today is the day af is due so I am on undie patrol, I will feel better this time next week as I will know that af is a week late... Funny really that I dont trust the tests that I have done but its just scary after the +ve tests last month and getting af 4 days later.

I'm going to be brave and go to the Dr on tuesday to confirm pregnancy and then will find a midwife.. exciting

Angel March 2011
Sassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:19am
Does anyone else have hideous bloating? Or is that only my baby's joyful take on pregnancy? I'm usually a tummy sleeper, so not a good night last night.
Yip Tray, I'm a fellow undie patroller, even though AF's at least two weeks overdue. I don't see it stopping any time soon either! Fx for you, I'm sure this will be a sticky one.

Welcome Kats1 and the lurking Jan mummies. Good thing you're here as our ranks were looking a little thin. Guess everyone got busy in time for Jan babies then slacked off a bit.
Alanismum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alanismum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 11:30am
Hi Ladies,
I'm going to join you. My due date is Feb 10. This is baby number two and will def finding out the sex. I had a mc in March this year and I am freaking out with every little tummy cramp I'm feeling.
I will have an early scan too just because I am sooo anxious about loosing another baby. My midwife is great though. I'm going with the same one I had the first time. She tells me chances are, everything will be fine this time. So fingers crossed.
Oh yes, and I am 40, so quite an old mum to be.

Question: What sort of vitamins are you guys taking? I'm just on folic acid at the moment but want to take a good vitamin as I am not eating as well as I should which is due to a 18 months old toddler I'm running after

Congrats to all Feb mums. It's so exciting.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 12:20pm
welcome and congrats:) i asked my mw about vitamins and she said they recommend just tkaing folic acid these days and then iron later on if necessary so I'm just taking folic acid...

I am on undie patrol too after my mc in jan i had 4 days of bleeding before i could get a scan so just can't wait to get over the 6-7 weeks stage.. (was new years)

the stretching thing freaks me out too but i am hoping it's a good sign!
Mum to two amazing boys!
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 1:12pm

1 Feb     Limochick - Alicia - 28, Hamilton - Finding out sex!
1 Feb     Sass - Clare - 23, Wellington - Finding out sex!
1 Feb     Lollies - Amanda - Dates To Be Confirmed
2 Feb     Tastic - Trish - 28, Christchurch - Finding out sex!
2 Feb     em26 - Emma - 27, Auckland - Finding out sex!
10 Feb   Four_Eyes - KA - 32, Christchurch - Hoping DH changes his mind about finding out sex!
10 Feb   Alanismum - Finding out sex!
14 Feb   Millyz - Amanda- 32, Wgtn - Undecided!
14 Feb   Kats1 - 29, Probably finding out sex!
18 Feb   Tauris75 - Tray - 32, Napier - Finding out sex!
19 Feb   Na_#1 - Danelle - 27, Auckland - Finding out sex!
22 Feb   Babe - Bridie - 24, Shannon - Finding out sex!

I think this is up to date

ETA Lollies I just put you in under the 1st so you were on the list!

Edited by Babe
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 1:35pm
Oh yeah uhm I take B vits and Fish Oil and Folic Acid but I really have to keep on top of my diet coz I have ADHD and Aspergers and I got hideously sick with Jake so I'm hoping lots of small healthy things will help!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 898>