FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 533>
Author
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 6:45pm
Ohh April already, I thought I had clicked on the wrong forum for a second when there was four threads in it after only seeing 3 for so long

Congrats to the Mums already on this list and the ones to come!

Angel March 2011
Sponsored Links

Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 7:38pm
Hi KiwiWonder & **Congrats**, I'm really glad that someone else is here already too - and a duedate buddy as well

I might try setting us up a list so we can keep track and add lots more of us

Thanks everyone for your congrats, DP & I are so excited and my due date is a day after my Grandma's & Aunties birthday.

Are you getting any symptoms yet KiwiWonder?

Edited by Bunny
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 7:54pm
April 2010 Babies

Bunny (Jo) EDD 05/04/2010

KiwiWonder EDD 05/04/2010

Very plain & ordinary I know but we can add to it as we go along and make it pretty - I have to work out how to get all the sparkles etc that are on the other threads

Edited by Bunny
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 8:07pm
Three posts in a row - that is weird for me!!
I thought I would write a bit about me, here goes

I just turned 39 (July 21st) and I have two older children - my son will be 21 in August & my daughter has just turned 18, and she is still living at home. I have been with my partner for two years and this will be his first baby, we did have a miscarriage in Nov last year which was completely devastating (sp).

We are planning on finding out the sex of the baby as at my age I'm far to old for surprises I figure!!

Okay I think that is enough for now - wow I am getting tired so easily at the moment, I want to go to sleep and it's only just after 8pm
shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 8:21pm

Wow, April Mummies already! Congrats

KatzWtgn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatzWtgn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 9:00pm
Hi there -- I'm a newbie to the site (and to pregnancy!).

A bit of information about me -- I'm 33, my SO is 45. Our EDD is 2 April -- this will be a first baby for both of us, so we are very excited!!

I'm also feeling incredibly tired! it comes in waves -- I just want to go off to sleep at odd moments.

Thanks for all the congrats, and congrats to everyone else.
[IMG]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/rGG7p13.png]
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 9:05pm

Congrats to all the April Mummies to be

Like MillieMoo I am also due on the 28th March, so might pop in here every now and then as well.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 9:42pm
Um, about me...

I'm Margo. Age 26 (but will be 27 by time I give birth ) I have two other daughters - Zamara, who's just turned 3, and Katerina, who's 16 months. In between the two I had one miscarriage at 8 weeks, immediately before we got pregnant with Katerina. So pregnancy isn't a completely blissful time for me, but I try to think positive

Currently I'm primarily a SAHM though do part time Tupperware in the evenings. In free time and/or when the girls will let me, I knit quite a bit... it's my nana hobby but I love it Also enjoy a bit of computer gaming.

As an interesting and completely random fact... Katerina's due date (well, the one we ended up with after two dating scans lol) was the 23rd of March, which happened to be Easter Monday. This one being due on 5th of April.... is also due on Easter Monday... two years later Tho as I said earlier I reckon my EDD will get adjusted closer to the 10th.
Margo
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:22pm
Congrats Ladies wish you all a safe and healthy 9 months
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:32pm

EDD 02nd April
#1 KatzWtgn 33, Wellington - Will you find out?

EDD 05th April
#3 Bunny 39, Nelson - Will definately find out
#3 KiwiWonder (Margo) 26, Auckland - Will you find out?

Here you go Lady's I hope Its ok
KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 9:18am
Don't know if we're finding out at this stage - DH doesn't want to (and we didn't with the others) but I really do want to this time
Margo
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 8:42pm
Welcome KatzWtgn and congratulations!! I know how you feel with being tired - me too!! I was yawning so much at work the other day all I wanted was to go to sleep

Wow Margo - three little ones, you will be so busy!! I'm sure you are already with two I can totally relate with the miscarriage - I thought I was 12 weeks and then we find out with a scan that the baby had died at 8 weeks, it was heartbreaking.

thanks for our list Tastic - its awesome!!!

Chat tomorrow
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 8:47pm

EDD 02nd April
#1 KatzWtgn 33, Wellington - Will you find out?

EDD 05th April
#3 Bunny (Jo) 39, Nelson - Will definately find out
#3 KiwiWonder (Margo) 26, Auckland - Not sure if we'll find out

KatzWtgn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatzWtgn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 9:44pm

EDD 02nd April
#1 KatzWtgn (Karen) 33, Wellington - No, would like the surprise.
EDD 05th April
[IMG]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/rGG7p13.png]
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 9:57pm
most welcome bunny

EDD 02nd April
#1 KatzWtgn 33, Wellington - Its going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 05th April

Edited by Tastic
Holstarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holstarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 12:32pm
Congrats April mummies to be!
What a great time of year to bring babies into the world!
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 2:45pm
Congratulations April Mums!!

And congratulations KiwiMummy!! Nice to see you around again (Due date buddy from number 2, when was Katerina born?)

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:10pm
Congrats to all the new April mummies!

And congrats Margo! Good to see you back
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:25pm
OMG is that time again??? April babies rock Congrats mummies

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 3:40pm
Hooray and congrats April Mommas to be!

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 533>