FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 533>
Author
asicsgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asicsgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:25pm
** Lurking** Wow Bunny have just been looking in this thread as we do and see you have your BFP!!!! Huge congrats hun and sending you mega good vibes for a healthy and happy 8 months or so.
xxxx Yeah for you!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:39am
Yep Daizy, I'm back... lol I seem to get drawn back each time I get pregnant then get too busy and forget once bubs is born.

I'm a little concerned by my complete lack of symptoms... last time I had that I miscarried... BUT that said I've already had people tell me it must be a boy and the pregnancy will be totally different. Can't say I'd complain if I didn't have the horrible fatigue that was there for the first two!
Margo
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 7:50am
Thanks asicsgal - it was a complete surprise (an awesome one) I must say, we had stopped TTC and were not expecting to get PG!! How are things with you? Will have to pop over to the TWW and have a catch up

Hi Margo, I don't have any major symptoms either yet. I certainly haven't felt sick, but I figure we aren't five weeks yet and some women wouldn't even know they were PG yet so I am sure the symptoms will kick in soon enough
ItchyFeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItchyFeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 9:01pm
I'm very excited that I finally get to join a due date thread. We've been trying for a while, seems like forever, with this pregnancy resulting a couple of months after finishing IVF. I have some health issues meaning I'll be induced early, but as I have no idea when that will be yet, I thought joining the April thread where we're all about the same stage was better for me than the March thread. It's our first pregnancy, and we won't be finding out the sex. DH wants to, but I figure it's my reward for going through labour.
So far everything is going well, feel a bit funny mid-morning till after lunch, light-headed more than sick, and yesterday was the first day I started to feel really tired. Still it's early days yet, but I already have a little tummy developing so I don't think we'll be able to hide it for long.
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:24pm
Hi ItchyFeet, congrats & welcome - it's awesome to see our little group growing!! I would like to add you into the list - do you have a preferred date that we could use
As for the tired thing - I am with you there, I get very tired mid-afternoon, wake up a bit in the evening and now I am just completely knackered - going to sleep very soon

I have a huge confession to make and I think I must be a bit bonkers - I am obsessed with POAS, every morning since I saw that faint line last Sunday the first thing I have done is test, I can't help myself, those pink lines are nearly the same colour now!! Please can someone tell me that I'm not the only one who does this - I feel so embarrassed
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 12:08am
Hi.

I'm new here and PG for the second time but it will be our first Baby cos I had a Missed Carriage a year ago. We hope that this time it will stay with us and everything goes well.
I moved to New Zealand 2 years ago cos I met my partner here while I was travelling. Original I'm from Germany.

My due date is around the 07. April 2010 and we wanna know if it is a boy or girl couldnt wait that long without knowing

I feel different this time I'm so tired all the time, have to pee a lot, got little bit of a headache and this feeling down there sometimes its left then right sorry I don't jnow how call that in English

Have a good Night and I will be around here more often over the next couple of month

Love, Bee2010

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
cealz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cealz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 10:15am
Hi everyone,

My name is Celia and I am due on the 5th of April

DH and I are both 25, from Christchurch and have a beautiful little girl, Ruby.

I feel sick already and i'm scared because i was so sick all day last time until about 23 weeks and I dont know how i can look after Ruby and be sick. At least DH is the stay at home dad so I can just sit at my desk all day and try and cope!

Anyway, that;s my life story. Congratulations everyone

Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 1:33pm
Congrats & Welcome Bee2010 & cealz!! I hope I have everything right on our list - let me know if it's not and I'll adjust

EDD ?? April
#1 ItchyFeet - Its going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 02nd April
#1 KatzWtgn 33, Wellington - Its going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 05th April
#3 Bunny (Jo) 39, Nelson - Will definitely find out
#3 KiwiWonder (Margo) 26, Auckland - Not sure if we'll find out
#2 cealz (Celia) 25, Christchurch – will you find out?

EDD 07th April
#1 Bee2010, Katikati - Will definitely find out
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Bunny Bunny wrote:

I have a huge confession to make and I think I must be a bit bonkers - I am obsessed with POAS, every morning since I saw that faint line last Sunday the first thing I have done is test, I can't help myself, those pink lines are nearly the same colour now!! Please can someone tell me that I'm not the only one who does this - I feel so embarrassed

I did this every second day for two weeks and once a week till 8 weeks. I still have days when I want to POAS still but I sold the last of my OPK and HPTs so I resist and look at my 8 week scan pic. It does ease eventually.

Angel March 2011
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Tauris75 Tauris75 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunny Bunny wrote:

I did this every second day for two weeks and once a week till 8 weeks. I still have days when I want to POAS still but I sold the last of my OPK and HPTs so I resist and look at my 8 week scan pic. It does ease eventually.

I did the same!! LOL every day for about 2 weeks, stopped after my first scan at like 6 weeks though hehe, i think its quite normal (i think lol)

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2009 at 8:49pm
Hey bunny i just noticed your BPF due in this month!!!!woooohoooooo yay!! so happy for you to be in a due thread!!! heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 7:42am
just be careful POAS i was totally addicted then did one i found at 8 weeks and it was lighter...really really freaked me out..that is normal but man it gave me a fright!:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 3:07pm
wow April already wishing all mums to be a happy and healthy 8 months or so.
flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 3:58pm
I'm a lurker in the midst of 'unofficially' ttc, just wanted to drop in and say congratulations to all if you pregant ones, and I hope the next 8 months, (and then 12 weeks), are smooth and exciting
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
Treen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 4:17pm
Oh congratulations to all the April mummies! I really hope to join you so that bubs can be a Aries just like her mum. fx I'll make it in here.
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 7:28pm
Thanks all for making me feel a little better - I was starting to think I was weird, but if lots of others do it too then it must be pretty normal (I will remember what you said Four-eyes and won't freak if it goes lighter)

Wow Chickielou 20 weeks!! hope you are keeping well and bubs is doing well Thanks for your well wishes too - we are rapt that we have our BFP, I know it's only been 8 cycles but it feels like forever

Thanks to everyone else for your congrats too, I hope we have a few more join us soon and Treen would love to see you here!!

Hope all the other April mummies are doing okay - when does morning sickness kick in, I am surprised that I haven't had any yet - I am getting very tired and incredible grumpy and have an enormous appetite, along with having to pee every hr or so but definitely no sickness. Not that I mind of course
Rovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 7:54pm

Hi there! Thought I would come over here as I got my blood results this afternoon and it is now official  Is all a bit freaky really as I was convinced this would take at least 6 months. We are still trying to get our heads around it but are really excited. We are due 10th April. DH is 35 and I am 34 and this is our first baby.  I have been feeling a bit nauseous over the past week or so, even before I got the BFP. Have also had headaches and sore boobs and bloating. Have been tired but also can't sleep. I thought it was me being a bit mental but I read that insomnia is one of the preganacy symptoms. Hope that doesn't stick around!

KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 8:08pm
I'm still not having a lot of symptoms... slightly funny eating issues.... alternatively no appetite to ravenous to stuffed full before I've finished even half my meal

Other than that... not a lot really.
Margo
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 8:29pm

EDD ?? April
#1 ItchyFeet - Its going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 02nd April
#1 KatzWtgn 33, Wellington - Its going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 05th April
#3 Bunny (Jo) 39, Nelson - Will definitely find out
#3 KiwiWonder (Margo) 26, Auckland - Not sure if we'll find out
#2 cealz (Celia) 25, Christchurch – will you find out?

EDD 07th April
#1 Bee2010, Katikati - Will definitely find out

EDD 10th April
#1 Rovic 34, Hamilton - will you find out?

Congrats & Welcome Rovic!!! I wondered when you would come on over - I saw that you had you BFP when I was lurking in the TWW
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2009 at 8:38pm
Has anyone contacted a midwife yet - I know it was only last year that I was pregnant but I can't remember when I contacted my midwife - think I might text her tho just to make sure I can get in with her. I have a wee bit of a dilema with contacting her tho - she is also the midwife for one of my workmates and there is no way I want work knowing yet, I am presuming that midwives must have the same confidentiality thing as doctors. So I am sure she would keep it quiet - but there is always the chance it would slip out unintentionally.

Not sure about you KiwiWonder but I have to laugh that I am looking forward to feeling sick - just so I actually feel pregnant - it doesn't feel real yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 533>