FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 530531532533>
Author
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 7:42am
3 months will fly by Bee!

Hard one huh Jules! Its one of those thing that is completely personal - hope you can make a decision that suits you
And come join us on FB if you like, this forum seems to be dying a bit with most of us on there now - would be great to see you on there, its a very friendly bunch
Sponsored Links

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:11am
Come over to FB - lots of talk over there :) :)

Yeah hard one i do about 25 hours in the office and then about 6 or so at home... I miss Ash heaps but she loves her daycare and gets so much out of it... i just find the time i spend with her now i make it more special
Enjoy your time with the twins

3 months will fly by Bee - i am feeling the same
Our timing is not right at the moment either :) soon tho

Catch ya all soon
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
ShellyBR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellyBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2011 at 9:26pm
I hear ya Bee, I was having a panic that mine wouldn't come and this would not be the right time for us. Between the big move to Oz and the fact I was told by multiple doctors to wait 2 years at least we will be a bit more carefull for another while I think. Don't think I am quite ready for number 3 yet.

maisey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 7:52pm

Jules that is a hard one. 18 hours to 8 is a huge drop. Maybe something else will pop up soon?! Yes come join us on facebook, it's a great group and totally private!

Bee, I hear you on being clucky!!!

UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:25pm

Whats the name of the facebook group?

Is a hard one as the types of job that interest/challenge me are always full time or at least 30+ hours vs getting a wee job doing pretty much anything.

I decided not to apply for the 32 hr job I got excited by how great an opportunity it could have been for my career but then got to thinking that only have this one opportunity with M and I.

In the meantime think will keep my eye out for something else ideally I would like to work 10-15 hrs a week so MIL or DH can look after twins.

Having a wee job is kinda my time out kinda sad!
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:04am
Jules, ill pm you my real name and if you add me as your friend, I can add you to the fb group

Good to hear you have made a decision that you are comfortable with!
ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:14pm
Not much talk on here girs - wonder where you all are LOL

glad to see you finally moved over Jules

Good to hear you made a decision that is right for you and your family :)
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 9:16pm
haha so we're all FBing?
ItchyFeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItchyFeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:23pm
Except me, I still pop in here occasionally.

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:10pm
I pop in but theres so rarely anything written, though the tickers are cool :D
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
ItchyFeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItchyFeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:43pm
Congrats on the new arrival Kali.

KAC09 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KAC09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2011 at 8:31am
Can I join the group please? My son is 17 months. Born 26 April 2010
UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:17pm
Kinda sad to pop in here and the thread is dead after all the support I got here when pregnant and then had wee babes. Quiet alot of history!

I don't like FB as much never went on until the April group moved there. The one good thing about it is its private and I have added photos to FB and never did on Ohbaby due to it being an open forum.

How are you Itchy? Hope you will pop back in or join the FB group.

Edited by jules1980
ItchyFeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItchyFeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:54pm
I'll PM you Jules to get the address.

We're all good, hoping to try to have another one soon, but have just had to put the trying back for a few months due to measles. DS is either immune or currently incubating the virus, and we're waiting to find out. The plus side is assuming it works for us next year, I'll be able to spend a lot of time travelling again before the next one comes along.

In the meantime, I have a perfect kid who is rapidly learning to throw tantrums but only slowly working out they're not effective.

Rovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 12:41pm

Hi any girls checking in. Didn't want to add in FB as am not telling anyone IRL and as FB is in my real name, not ready to say anything there. But got a BFP on Thursday. Due about July 18ish next year. We are really excited but with DS having chickenpox at the moment, am so very tired this week. And am off to Wellington with Ds this afternoon for a 3 day course. Eek, I hope it will go ok, especially with DH not there to help through the long itchy night. And not telling anyone while I am away as will do so when my folks and inlaws are up here in a few weeks so Dh can be there too. Although may have to tell my sister or she will kill me.

Jules, I miss this group too. Not quite the same in FB and I am so slack at getting on there too which doesn't help.

Have a great day everyone

mwmia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwmia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:02pm
Hey Congrats Rovic!!!! Hope you have a stress free pregnancy with no morning sickness!!!

I agree about the facebook page!!

Poor little guy having chicken pox! i am so not looking forward to that here.
:)

Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:09pm
Ooo Congrats Rovic!! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you!! And hope that your DS gets better soon, CP seems to be going around at the moment
ItchyFeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItchyFeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:58pm
Congrats Rovic.

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:20pm
Congrats Rovic :D

Nasty chickenpox, not looking forward to that hitting here either.

I like facebook cause its quicker to check for me, and I think its a private group btw (though I'd have to check)

I still do both cause then you get to see everyone! And you can go back through Ohbaby easier and see what it was like when we were just starting out on this baby lark :P
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
Blondie79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:29pm
Congrats Rovic!! Very exciting news.

also agree about FB.

We got Zoe vaccinated on Monday for chicken pox as it was going around her daycare. Didn't even know there was a vaccination till a friend told me. Cost $68 but thought it was worth it.

We have only had 1 1/2 days at daycare this week - conjunctivitis & diarreah!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 530531532533>