FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 772>
Author
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:30pm
Yay - 5 May mummies!!

I've added in the newbies - let me know if I've got anything wrong.

MommaPine - let me know your details and I'll add you in.

I've got really sore boobs at the mo and still feeling sick - yay!!

Sponsored Links

NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:33pm
Don't worry Emmi, 17th has your name all over it!

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 7:57pm
Oh I cant wait!! Thanks Amy!!

+1 May 09 Angel
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:08pm
Well I went to the docs today - got referrals for 2 sets of hcg bloods (tomorrow and Monday) and a referral for a dating scan (just cos I can) which I'll get at 6 weeks.

haha - so funny that theres hardly anyone in this thread and I'm talking to myself... la la la la....

buzzydaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:21pm
I'm always here just lurking...

I got my HCG results back yesterday and they are going up nicely, my midwife put me at 41/2 wks just from looking at my levels, so FXed.

I have been fairly unwell the last few days. So so so tired and starting to feel like I am getting something. I am so zapped of energy but am not doing anything.

My DH has been so sweet though, stayed home from work to look after me and DS, he came home from the chemist this morning with a appointment card the beauty clinic down the road.

NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:37pm
Thats great that your HCG levels are going up Buzzy. Your ticker showing you have 247 days to go is slightly daunting haha

Your DH sounds so sweet - it makes such a differnce when you have good support. Mine is calling me twice a day to 'see how I am' - too cute!

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Amybaby Amybaby wrote:

Well I went to the docs today - got referrals for 2 sets of hcg bloods (tomorrow and Monday) and a referral for a dating scan (just cos I can) which I'll get at 6 weeks.

haha - so funny that theres hardly anyone in this thread and I'm talking to myself... la la la la....

Fab, let us know how they go?

I also have a dating scan booked, but only on the 14th. if you're only 6/7/8 weeks I take it it would be an internal scan? Hate to go in expecting something different and be surprised by that!

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:59pm
I had a dating scan at 5w 4d last time (cos I was spotting) and they did it externally - saw and heard the heartbeat. I know quite a few people have had them internally though (yucky!!).

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 10:36pm
Ooh, I so hope mine is external!!

Last time I had one at 6 or 7 weeks and it was internal

MommaPine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MommaPine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 9:35am
I look forward to chatting with all the May Mums. I am new to the site so still trying to figure it out. What kind of details do I send you? I just set up a blog space on here too.

I am new to NZ and We aren't telling anyone yet about the baby, so this will be my only outlet for awhile! Looking forward to talking to other mums from NZ!
MommaPine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MommaPine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 11:11am
MommaPine's baby is due May 10!
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 12:31pm
AzzaNZ - at my first scan I had an external one by my dates I should of been 7 weeks however I had a guy who said he cant see a heartbeat but could if he did an internal one - but he doesn't/wont do them
I had to go back a week later and confirmed bubs was 12 days smaller.

conclusion: go in expecting to get an internal one done but be happy if you don't have one! KWIM?
newmum2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 1:38pm
Hey guys. Congrads to all the soon to be mums.
When do you normally have your first scan? I lost my last one at 5 weeks so really want to make sure there is a heartbeat this time before I get too excited. Can you have one at 6 weeks if you request it? I think I'll tell my parents tonight. My mum thinks somethings up as she keeps asking if I'm ok. Really tired and my boobs are SOO sore!
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 1:44pm
If you say your unsure of your dates you can usually get your doctor or midwife to send you for a earlier scan.
I think most people will send you for one at 6 weeks minimum
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:25pm

EDD 02 May
#1 AzzaNZ, North Shore - Arguing with DH over whether we'll find out!

EDD 8th May
#3 Jswan, Stratford

EDD 9th May
#1 Buzzydaisy, Stratford - Will be finding out

EDD 10th May
#1 Amybaby 28, Wellington - Will definitely find out!
#1 MommaPine, Hutt Valley

EDD 13th May
#1 newmum2b, North Shore

Edited by Amybaby

NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:30pm
Yay MommaPine - we are due date buddies! Let me know your age (if you want to share!), and whether you are going to find out the sex.

Newmum2b - I just asked my doc for a dating scan and he was happy to refer me. I think if you lost your last bubba so early on last time it might give you some peace of mind to get one. I know it will make me feel more relaxed once I see the heartbeat. Good luck for telling your Mum!! So exciting

Edited by Amybaby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:47pm
I had an ectpoic and then a MC so i am always ent for an early scan 2 see everything is in the right place.
With my DS I had no idea of dates so they sent me for date scan, external 1st and then internal to see HBeat.

Great to see this list getting bigger and bigger.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 2:53pm
Can we start a FOOD list.

I know what I can and can't eat but I am running out of ideas that dont make me feel ill either thinking about it or once i've eaten it.

I looked at the April thread and someone suggested porridge, tried it and no was not a good choice.
I walked around the supermaket but not alot took my fancy.
Any things I have not yet thought of would be great

The one thing I can eat lots of but is not so good is (I'll start the list)

Chocolate Dairy Food
Chocolate milk
Supreme crackers
Mashed potato

MommaPine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MommaPine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:32pm
Amybaby,
I am 37, soon to be 38 and yes we will find out as soon as we can.

This dating scan is all new to me. I am interested to hear more. In the states you don't have your first scan until 10-12 weeks.

Last time I was prego I ate tons of almonds, cheese, and pudding to keep me from getting sick. I don't know what it will be like this time.   
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2009 at 3:57pm
Just correcting because I'm expecting baby #2

EDD 02 May
#2 AzzaNZ, North Shore - Arguing with DH over whether we'll find out!

EDD 8th May
#3 Jswan, Stratford

EDD 9th May
#1 Buzzydaisy, Stratford - Will be finding out

EDD 10th May
#1 Amybaby 28, Wellington - Will definitely find out!
#1 MommaPine, Hutt Valley

EDD 13th May
#1 newmum2b, North Shore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 772>