FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188>
Author
jessiesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessiesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:00pm
Hello

Well it's been so long since I posted on here. Just had a quick read through and now I can't remember who said what! But congrats to those who are pregnant again and good luck to those TTC. Bex - Koby is such a good looking boy and walking!!!

We've had a busy time lately, we sold our house, bought a new one and then right before we moved we all got the most awful gastro bug. Baby and I were sick for a week and both lost heaps of weight. It was so hard trying to keep myself hydrated enough to BF him as he was off his food too. Thankfully, we're all good now and almost unpacked in the new house. It is SO nice to have the children in their own rooms and lots of extra space. Alex is doing great, he's a cheeky monkey, full of giggles and smiles, he just melts my heart. He's been crawling for a while now and today he learned how to climb the stairs and promptly fell down 3 stairs So the stair gate is up!

Well, it's chilly in Auckland tonight so I hope everyone is rugged up brrrrr

DD 2007, Angel Baby 2009, DS 2010
Sponsored Links

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:19pm
Hi Andrea!

the gastro sounds awful, thank goodness you are all better now. How are you finding the new house, bet it's wonderful having more room. Poor Alex falling down the stairs though.

Our new thing is the fireplace, i've been searching for a fire gate, but they are just so expensive, mind you, it is peace of mind.

It's super chilly lately, Koby has a cold, and a nasty nose, so have had to saline him and spray the rawleighs medicated spray through his room, and rug him up in his go go bag - they are so wonderful.

Hope you are all well, not long till our little cuties are one!

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:49pm
Happy Easter!!

Koby hasn't eaten an egg yet, but might try tonight, bit scared about the mess!!

Jess3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:20pm
Where has everybody gone?

Busy lives I guess.

How are all our soon to be one year olds?
Teeth? Sleep? Moving around?

Our answers to the above: 4 teeth. Sleeps twice a day (though not if there's anything exciting happening!) and to bed around 7.30, feed at 5am, up at 7am. Crawls very quickly, taking some steps and standing lots

And Mums... 1 thing you do to relax?

Any spare moment I have lately I am reading a big fat Maeve Binchy book

PS I used to be a school teacher - hope this isn't too much like a test? Just thought it might be nice for people to do a quick post on a couple of things rather than approach the mammonth task of trying to give an overview of a lot
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:04pm
I'm still here but I think you will find us mostly on Facebook

can't believe they will be one soon, where did that time go
Koby has 7 teeth
sleeping pretty much through the night, with a 11am - 2 pm day time sleep
He is walking all the time now

My one relaxing thing is getting to bed at night, not much time for anything other than that!!

3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:36pm
I still pop in here too but mostly on Facebook

Summa still just has 2 bottom teeth
She has 2 sleeps (usually) a day. Goes to bed about 7 - 7.30pmish and up until 2 nights ago she'd been waking about 1am, hopefully that's finished with for now! I'm quite enjoying these long sleeps, thank you very much!!
Lots of fast crawling and walking around the furniture. She has stood for a few seconds by herself but only a couple of times as far

Any Mother's Day plans?? None here, as far as I know

Jess
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:37pm
Are you on Facebook Jess?
Jess
Jess3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:18pm
Oh facebook is a better idea! Specially if you check it most days anyway, saves doubling up.

What is the name of the group?
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:30pm
Be nice to see you on there Our group is Oh Baby June 10 Mummies - it's a closed group so we can chat
Jess
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:00am
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL MUMS XXXXXXXX
Jess
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:52pm
I pop on from time to time too but yep am on Facebook alot

Layne has 6 teeth
He sleeps through the night from 7pm to 7am, it's great! He also usually has 2 sleeps a day about 9.30am-11.30am and then about 2pm-4/4.30pm but occasionally he protests his sleeps and wins.
He is crawling very fast, walking around all the furniture and climbing up things. He stands on his own and has taken a few steps but only a few times so isn't quite walking.

______

Angel Baby May 2009
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:55pm
that is great Liz, Koby has started sleeping through too. How did your scan go??

Happy Mummies day all too! A bit late, but better late than never

Guest_47298 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_47298 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:23am
hey i know our children are almost 1 but need some people to chat to! going mental staying at home with bubs! Im 23 my Son Tyler was born 17-06-10 and number 2 is due 24-11-11
Jess3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:45pm
Hey guest 47298 - I know what you mean about going mental especially on days like this when it's pouring down. We don't use the forum a lot anymore, but have a facebook page that lots of the mums use - there's a link for it further up this page.

In the end I ditched my facebook account - I had too many awkward friends that aren't actually friends and I never actually write on it or put pics on anymore.

What's your little boy up to? and how are you managing being pregnant and having a little one to chase after? Same with you Biddy?
leks82 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leks82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:57pm
Hi I'm a June mummy too, I don't really post much on forums but I have been checking in on this one occasionally since I was a few months pregnant and am a little sad to see it's died down. I mostly just like to see where everyone else is at and compare to my own child to make sure we're keeping up since I don't know anyone with young children. I'm not a fan of Facebook, I like my anonymity...

Anyway, my son is super healthy and doing great, not walking yet for some reason but he takes a few steps by himself every once in a while when he can be bothered. He's been a difficult baby since the beginning, doesn't like being left by himself most of the time and doesn't sleep while we're out so it's been hard to get things done during the day. I'm pregnant again and have trouble changing his nappy without having a gagging fit, but I'm looking forward to my son having a sibling to play with eventually.

Anyone else's children not walking yet? Or have nap/sleep issues? Is anyone still breastfeeding?
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:51pm
Hey Leks, like the others, I tend to catch up on FB though I am on OB most days.

C is walking, but my eldest was 14 months before he started walking. 'Normal' actually has a big range, so try not to worry - he'll get there when he's ready. I'm thankful that C's day sleeps are good, though he still wakes at least once in the early hours of the morning for a feed. I do notice that when he's had a really good dinner, he lasts much longer, so I'm confident he's waking because he's hungry.

Yep I still b/feed it's sooo much easier. When I head back to work at the end of June he'll have a bottle of formula during the day, but I'll keep up the b/feeding morning and night.

Congrats on your pregnancy, when are you due? I'm due at the end of January and there are a couple of other ladies who are also preggy again at the moment. I think Biddy is due first. I'm thankful that so far (knock on wood) ms has been pretty much non-existant
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
leks82 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leks82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:11am
I'm not too worried about him not walking yet...just surprised since he was so eager to roll/crawl/stand before he was ready. My son's night sleeps improved dramatically when he got his own room after we moved house, he's such a light sleeper I think we were waking him up all the time without realising. He sleeps through for a few nights in a row then wakes once for a few nights, not really sure what's causing that pattern but I can't complain, it's so much easier than getting up three or four times a night.

I'm also due in January, hopefully it'll be easier to have a summer baby...I remember being so worried about my son getting cold that we pretty much kept him wrapped all the time and had the heater in his room running all day and night for a long time.
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:25pm
Hi Leks and Guest and Jess3

Yes the facebook thing, you can still be anon, i find, it's also easier to keep up to date.

Congrats on the new babies, how cool!!

Koby is on tooth 8 and his teeth are MASSIVE!! he loves to give big toothy grins.

aydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:26pm
Hey folks, been ages since I've been on here too so might look up the FB page. Good to hear there are some brave Mummies going in for bubs number 2 or more! We're all good, Ashley is super boisterous and started taking random steps the other week so not too far away from walking. Hope everyone is well
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:31pm
Hi Aydee

Go Ashley, that's great news. I love the walking stage. They are so proud of themselves when they work it out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 185186187188>