FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11031104110511061107>
Author
hotmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:22pm

I am having some occasional meltdowns now, think it is being preggie. James pulled the bag of oven chips down and got them all over the floor and I screamed at him and he was in tears for ages.

J is off veggies too and becoming a real fussy eater so can relate. The most veggies he has is when they are not visable in spag b, other than that he quite often has kids good like fish and chips which isn't that good now.

He eats fruit though but not much. He likes apples and sometimes eats mandarin and feijoa.

Sponsored Links

hotmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 12:23pm
kids food

the peas where just pushed around the plate last night

Buttersmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:26pm
We have a girl who isn't hugely a vege eater either but I'm not worrying about it yet. Zoe eats a lot of fruit and she likes carrots, potatoes and cucumber. As she loves mashed potato my trick is to cut the brocolli really fine and mix it in the mashed potato. I put peas in her mince the other day and they went down a treat too. I'm finding I have to disguise the vege's really well or otherwise she picks them out or spits them out of her mouth.
Nigel Latta reckons its approximately 20 yucks to get the yum so just keep serving them and persisting with it and I'm sure eventually they will eat them.

my little blobby April 09 "gone but will never be forgotten xx"
Mamaof3Monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamaof3Monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:18pm
Hi ladies we have a little girl who was born early July thought I would pop in here and chat with you all!
Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:09pm
Hi Mamaof3monkeys, it's not normally so quiet here...

How's everyone and especially those who are due?

We're preparing for our big OE trip at the end of this month and our girls received passports ok despite horrible photos ( they were crying while the photos were taken).

Otherwise, as we're approaching two years old, we are getting more fighting over toys, lots of talking and clearer pronunciation for some words, zero interest in potty, still very messy eating, lovely singing, fear at the pool, missing out on their one nap of the day at times , loving books, getting good at puzzles... the list goes on. But I will stop here as I don't even know whether anyone is reading here.

BTW, we should probably dig out our list, as the first 2nd birthdays must be happening soon! Anyone planning a party? Cakes?
Mum to 3 girls: identical twins and with a 3 year gap another girl.
Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 1:08pm
Hi ladies and welcome Mamaof3monkeys,

Had our 2 year old health check today. Both girls are 82cm but Lexi is 9.4kg and Mia is 10.5kg so the weight gap is widening.

Have just ordered the cake today, we're going with a Peppa pig theme cos the girls LOVE Peppa Pig cartoons and I've ordered some Peppa Pig party supplies from Oz which my mum is going to pick up this week when she's over there.
Have decided just to have a family afternoon tea this year, MIL will be here for the weekend too.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 3:26pm
Hi ya

It's so interesting seeing the changes in them aye Hibiscus. Zoe is saying lots of words and little sentences now but sometimes it comes out as a garbled mess and other times very clear pronounciation.
No party planned here at all this year. I'm going to do a cake and am just saying to people to come around and have a drink and share some cake and those with kiddies can bring them for a wee play with Zoe's new swing, slide set she is getting for her birthday........providing its a nice day of course.
Have noticed Zoe limping today but DH and I have checked her foot and nothing seems to be amiss and she doesn't seem to be in pain as such. Will keep an eye on it and if it gets worse or doesn't improve take her to the Dr. She may have tweaked her leg somehow when she was jumping around this morning but we haven't had tears or anything so really don't know.
Hope everyone is keeping well

cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 8:25pm
Hi all,

Crazy how we almost have 2 year old. I have a challenging wee man, he's very determined and definitely knows what he wants, if he doesn't get it then he can throw a mega tantrum, guess he is just figuring out what he can get away with.

Busy busy here, moving house this weekend then I'm working at the fieldays the following week, followed by a week in Samoa. Have just spent the evening wiping the ceilings cause there was lots of fly poop

We have lots of words, 'no more' or 'one more' are the most used at moment.
No interest in potty here, but I haven't been pushing the idea, once everything has calmed down I will be taking the side off his cot then starting toilet training.

Anyway enough from me. Hope your trip overseas goes well Hibiscus.

Edited by cheekymouse
Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 9:20pm
Double whammy on the potty tonight. Got M out the bath and sat her on the potty - poo! Then L wanted to get out and go on the potty too - wee!
Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2012 at 11:54pm
Cheeky, I went to the fieldays as a visitor two years in a row when DP had to work there and enjoyed it. Different story if you have to work though, I guess. Good luck for moving house.

We will have celebrate our girls' birthday a little early this year or DP will miss out as I will be travelling with the girls ahead of him. Will be strange to not celebrate on the actual day, but the girls won't know.

I am having issues of a different sort with potty, Danda: recently they quite deliberately start to wee into the bath water as soon as I put them into the bath (they are standing up) when I suggest they use the potty (or actually tell them that we use the potty for that) they go into refusal mode. I am trying not to make a big deal out of it, but am clueless what to do. I guess this one shall pass too, as they loose interest.

BM swing and slide set sounds fun. We still haven't got a swing. I take them to the playground for that. At least we finally managed to finish the sandpit. Unfortunately the weather is bad now.
Hope her foot is ok BM!

Edited by Hibiscus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:19pm
Zoe's foot or leg seems to have come right......who know's what it was just a little tweak I guess.
Well we have had snow and lots of it! Zoe has loved it this year and cried each time we made her come inside. I guess she is a true winter baby as loves being cold and wet for some reason
Potty is a hit and miss thing here. I'm not pushing it as its now winter and summer is the best time for toilet training. Zoe knows what wee's and poo's are and is telling me more and more that she's doing it etc so I'm happy with that at this stage Probably look at getting a toilet seat insert for her soon as apparently if they don't take to the potty to well those are a good alternative and sometimes they like it better as they are copying Mum and Dad. Zoe is all for copying at the moment!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:22pm
Just thought I would post my fav pic at the moment for you girls not on facebook

Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:07pm
You are a very lucky lady BM! So much gorgeousness!
Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:09pm
Okay so I'm ready to give in and sign up to FB I think. Any warnings or recommendations?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:17pm
Only add people you know otherwise ignore. and just check that your privacy settings are set so only your friends can see stuff not the public. Once you are on there and add us we can all guide you

Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:16pm
Yay Hibiscus. Check your security settings in each area cos they are sometimes different and review them regularly cos FB changes things without you knowing.
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:36pm
Yay for taking the plunge on FB Hibiscus... I've just done the same for Pinterest tonight!

Ditto what the others have said about security settings etc... can't think of anything else to add at the mo'

Think I had better come back tomorrow and give a proper read and an update from Josh and myself - I've just realised what the time is and I really should be in bed, I have a 5:30am work call to take in the morning!
Booski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Booski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 5:52pm
Ange you joined up to pinterest?? I thought you were trying to spend less time on the internet

Gorgy piccie BM - I totally missed that!

Hee go Hibiscus - I'll be your friend

Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:25pm
Booski, you're nearly due!!! (36+5 was my date). How's it going!?? Nervous? Excited?
Yeah, you can be my friend', still haven't got round to signing up yet.. (stage fright?)

Angie, how's life as a working mum?
Rachael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:26pm
JULY 2010 BABIES

BIRTHDAYS -

JUNE
8th   - Asilm (EDD 17th July) - Anika Sophia, 2kg
11th - Zaylah (EDD 29th August) - Tess, Emily, Ashleigh; 1.1kg, 0.9kg, 1.2kg
25th - SusyNZ (EDD 7th July) - Adam John, 5.24pm, 7lb 4oz
25th - magenta (EDD 23rd July) - Olivia, TBA
27th - BlondieKJ (EDD 26th July) - Miss L, 11.35am, 3lb 9oz
27th - MooCow (EDD 9th July) - Willem Pieter, 5.30pm, 7lb 11oz
29th - Kali1 (Cassie) (EDD 3rd July) - Natalie, 9.05pm, 7lb 15 oz
29th - Sally (EDD 8th July) - Sophie, 9.30pm, 2.3kg, 5lb 2oz
30th - rachamos (EDD 7th July) - Lucy Marie-Therese, 2.04am, 7lb 2 oz
30th - gypsynita (Anita) (EDD 11th July) - Joshua Craig Pieter, 10.30am, 7lb 7oz

JULY
1st   - cheekymouse (EDD 13th July) - Max Daniel, 8.40am, 8lb 7oz
2nd - Rachael (EDD 30th June) - Max Alexander, 5.58am, 8lb 4oz
2nd - Babyg (Evelyn) (EDD 18th July) - Spencer James, 12.43pm, 7lb 6oz, 49.5cm
2nd - Buttersmum (EDD 9th July) - Zoe Heather, 1.13pm, 6lb 12 oz
2nd - Hibiscus (EDD 26th July) - Rosa Ada & Nina Charlotte, 4.49pm & 5.02pm, 5lb 3oz & 5lb 5oz
3rd - Birdie (EDD 19th July) - Emily Jane, 8.20pm, 6lb 4 oz
3rd - Harley (EDD 17th July) - Emma, 7lb 4 oz
4th - Demelza (EDD 10th July) - Oskar Neville, 5.02pm, 7lb 0oz
5th - Chills (Christie) (EDD 10th July) - Ruby Jill, 1.04pm, 8lb 9oz
7th - BayGirl (EDD 13th July) - Aurora Kataraina, 8.54am, 6lb 6oz
7th - Red (EDD 2nd July) - Jessica Ruby, 7.13pm, 7lb 8oz
10th - MindyW (EDD 15th July) - Emily Joan, 2.53pm, 7lb 0oz
11th - solgirl (EDD 8th July) - Jacob Kenning, 7.32am, 8lb 6oz
12th - Dazed (EDD 1st July) - Annabelle Louise, 12.10pm, 7lb 7oz
12th - SammyA (EDD 18th July) - Sophie Elizabeth, 7.25pm, 8lb 4oz
14th - liviya (EDD 21st July) - Declan, 8lb 3oz
14th - gannet (EDD 9th July) - Mia Jean, 7.33pm, 7lb 2oz
15th - raspberryjam (EDD 13th July) - Portia Christina, 1.53pm, 8lb 9oz
15th - Chex (Cherie) (EDD 5th July) - Kaiara Latifah, 1.34pm, 10lb 11oz
15th - Shannon (EDD 16th July) - Charlotte Colleen, 1.12pm, 6lb 14oz
16th - Jemms (EDD 19th July) - Lola Hazel, 12.24pm, 7lb 0oz
17th - Shally (EDD 14th July) - Sebastian, 6.30pm, 8lb 4oz
19th - KayJay77 (EDD 17th July) - Taylor Rowan, 8lb 2oz, 51cm
21st - jennih (EDD 19th July) - Kane, 5.55pm, 7lb 7oz
21st - zoehal (EDD 24th July) - Molly-Sue
22nd - Itchy_feet (EDD 17th July) - Drake, 7.47am, 8lb 2oz
22nd - hotmummy (EDD 20th July) - James
23rd - TrinaL (EDD 23rd July) - Erina Joan, 3.06pm, 8lb 0oz
24th - AngieBabe (EDD 23rd July) - Joshua Fergus, 5.50pm, 7lb 13oz
25th - apriletta (EDD 17th July) - Blake Michael, 11.51am, 7lb 0oz
25th - Marika (EDD 22nd July) - Charlotte, 5.59pm, 8lb 2oz
28th - weegee (Rachael) (EDD unknown) - Adelaide Frances, 7.15am, 8lb 12oz
29th - Booski (Suzy) (EDD 28th July) - Devon Lily, 6.08pm, 7lb 8oz

AUGUST
3rd - rubyrose (EDD 29th July) - Charley, 8lb 6oz
5th - JaneS (EDD 29th July) - Luke, 8lb 10oz
7th - Rachel1982 (original EDD 31st July) - Caitlin, 2.57pm, 6lb 6oz

I thought i would bring the list forward so we know who's birthday are coming up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11031104110511061107>