FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC after a miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 7:09pm
I turned out to be a couple of days ahead at my scan, and just one baby. Was very afraid there were gonna be two in there though after her saying that to me.

I have my fingers crossed for one healthy baby for you

Sponsored Links

asicsgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asicsgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 8:56pm
Awesome Azza, you must be feeling heaps better. That's great news.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 9:09pm
Hmmm, what month are you due? I will see what I can do! Can you PM me your current mw (so i know who you have and I will ask around).

didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:56am
Azza that's a fantastic result!! So happy for you.
Angel Babies Nov 09, May 10, Dec 10
pikaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 10:50pm
hi azza i had been offline for a week and just read through this thread with horror....until the last few posts very happy your HCG levels are so high now....phew!!

I'll PM you about mw info.

hope your gp visit was good. Fx for everything

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:06pm
Azza..... WOW!!!! Those are massively high levels!! Im so glad for you hun I hope the scan goes just as well!
xox

+1 May 09 Angel
kelzie_rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelzie_rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 1:47pm
Hi all, my name is Kelly, I live in Auckland with my Hubby and our two cats. I work full time at the Auckland SPCA.

I found out I was 6 weeks 3 days pregnant a few weeks back and my due date was early September, we had even seen the heartbeat on the monitor when I went for a scan. Five days later I miscarried. Hubby and I had been trying for two years to conceive so as you can imagine, we were pretty depressed about it.

I want to start trying again right now, but know that I shouldn't yet.

I have scrutinized absolutely everything, if I had done things differently, would Prawn still be here, if I had done something, if I hadn't done something.

Worse than the agony of that, is having my best friend - who is not even thinking about trying to have kids yet, only that she does want them at some point - reading up on miscarriage and talking to me about it, giving me advice. She's offered to be a surrogate after she's had her four kids. And has told me that she knows how I feel as she once had a late period and thought she could be pregnant and was sad when she got her period two days later. Grrr.

Edited by kelzie_rose

Started TTC Apr 2008
With PCOS and a bicornuate uterus

Our angel babies
Jan 2010 <3
Oct 2010 <3
Apr 2011 <3
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:01pm
(((HUGS))) Kelzie

Your friend needs a lesson in sensitivity. You lost a baby, you didnt have a late period

We started trying again straight away after my miscarriage because we didnt have a lot of time on our side (my partner is quite a lot older). Only you will know when you feel ready to try again.

I know you from the Sept due date thread and I know how careful you were - you definitely did not do anything to cause the miscarriage!

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:30pm
Kelzie, come join us in the Charting - TTC after M/C thread. It doesn't matter that you are not charting (but it might give you some ideas!) and we have all been throught a m/c so we know how you feel.   Its a really sad time, so many emotions going on. You didn't do anything wrong, its just one of those things in life.

Dont worry , I told one of the girls I work with when I miscarried and she went on to tell me that she knew how I felt because she terminated a pg when she was 20 or something. cough cough. Ummmm, but I actually wanted this one???

People try to tell you things they think is right and until you have been through it youself, you never really know what that person is going through.

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 1:39pm
OMG MrsH!
Kelzie, I discovered charting after my MC, my cycles were irregular after I mced and it was good to know what was going on. But thats just me and some dont like to chart as its too "planned", others cycles go back to how they were pre MC, so totally up to you.
Sending you big hugs anyway, people just dont get it unless they have been there them selves, and even then not everyone sees things the same way, so just take your friend with a grain of salt, and find someone else to talk to (talking is good!) who thinks more along the lines of you

+1 May 09 Angel
kelzie_rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelzie_rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2010 at 3:55pm
Aww thanks girls. Emmi, I've always been very irregular so planning is a bit hard. Only got my period 4 days last year.

Will see you at the Charting thread!

Started TTC Apr 2008
With PCOS and a bicornuate uterus

Our angel babies
Jan 2010 <3
Oct 2010 <3
Apr 2011 <3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123