FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPrefolds on Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yermasyada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prefolds on Sale
    Posted: 12 December 2009 at 5:56pm
Hey x

Just noticed that Snazzipants has organic prefolds on sale

I'm about to make my order and just wondering if 24 smalls and 18 regulars are enough ?
I already have 8 each of the newborn and small size bummis whisper pants.

Milliemoo
Sponsored Links

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:31pm
I found that Ben grew out of the smalls very quickly (like maybe a month or 2, max) although I was using a snappy so not sure how much of a difference that makes. I found I used the larger size the most, they were a little too big but I just folded them over at the front.
I had 6 small, 12 next size up and 6 the next size up (they were Real Nappies, not sure of the exact size 'names') and washed every 2nd day, this was usually just enough although I did have to use the drier sometimes but then it was winter
Lindsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 7:53pm
Just had a look and they do quite a few sizes ... prem, newborn, infant, crawler, toddler.

They don't say the actual size though. Hummmmmm I'm guessing the ones I'm looking at are similar to the infant size maybe.

Better too many than too little I guess.

Milliemoo
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:38pm
they give more info on the sizes on the products page as opposed to the shopping pages.

i loved my small prefolds for eden. i used them snappied when she was a newborn then as pocket stuffers for her small pockets. that way i got much more use out of them.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2009 at 11:40pm
oh and 24 small might be a tad to much! especially if you have some already.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 8:56am
I have 18 of each size, and that seems to be fine. I do wash every day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 9:46am
LOL nope I just have the 24 of that size. I'd rather have extra so that I can go at least a couple of days without a wash if I really need to. I had originally thought 18 of the the smaller ones, but upped it just to be on the safe side

I also had a bit of an impulse purchase. They had 'stay dry liners' for a $1 each. Not sure if they had the right price up? but I got 24 of those as well, just in case I need them.

Milliemoo
 Post Reply Post Reply