FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 407>
Author
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 4:37pm
awesome about the scan Mrs R!!

Hey i have a nooby question....when you look up what you and bubs are at in weeks, am i supposed to look at week 5 now or week 4?
as week for says im expecting my period blah blah blah but that was ages ago lol im so confused!

CHEM 6/12+
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:06pm
never mind i think i sussed myself lol
blame the first time preggy brain haha

CHEM 6/12+
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:22pm
Mrs_Robinson
I have to inject myself everyday in pregnancy with clexane due to ob thinking i may have a blood clotting problem only in pregnancy and thats why they think i lose them. Do you have to have clexane to??
I only have problems getting thru the first 13 weeks. With my other 3 everything was fine and with Isabella i had a homebirth. I will prob end up doing the same again this time all going well.
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:29pm
Nic_88
What was the date of your lmp?? cause its not maken sence to me. Mine was the first december some sites are saying im due the 7th and others are saying the 8th?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:32pm
that ticker you have is a day wrong coz of time zones

28th novemeber but I ovulated 16th december so i know im 4 weeks +1

CHEM 6/12+
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:36pm
Ok so i ovulated on the 14th normal 28 days here. Doesnt matter anyway i will find out at my scan when they think im due

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:41pm
lol I know mine as I charted, and know i ov on cd19 and implanted xmas day so I KNOW mine already but theyll probably go by my LMP which makes me like 5 weeks or something but i know thats wrong

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 5:55pm
bella, going by LMP for me im due 4th sept and am 4weeks 5 days lol

just shows how if your not a "normal" 28 days ov cd14 how wrong they can be

CHEM 6/12+
Mrs_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 8:31pm
Bellasmum - wow, what are the chances! - yeah I do have to do the clexane injections each day right throughout my pregnancy - such a pain, but worth it to be safe rather than sorry (and well worth it by the sound of things for you). Pregancy increases my chances of getting another seious blood clot rather than having any direct effect on my baby/pregnancy.
That's wonderful to hear you were able to have a homebirth with your daughter - were you taking clexane right through your pregnancy with her or were you able to stop taking it after a while? I was induced with my son, and the birth was all very planned to coincide with stopping the clexane - I was really hoping things might be able to happen a bit more naturally this time round rather than being so clinical and medicalised!
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:43pm
Mrs_Robinson
I was able to stop the clexane with Isabella at about 20 weeks i think it was i cant remember. I then went onto asprin. Having to inject myself was making me spew and i couldnt take it any longer. I took the asprin till 37 weeks and then was told to stop it so everything would be fine for the birth.
I hope you can have a more natrual birth if that is what you are wanting. I think research is the key.

I will see how i go with the clexane this time. Apart from the early part of pregnancy i dont have bad pregnancies and so far have had fast labour and births. Just have to get thru the first 13 weeks.

Daisy10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:08pm
Wow Mrs Robinson and Bellas Mum, it sounds like you have to put up with a lot more than me, I hope that it is going well.. For my first two pregnancys I was really tired, but this time I just feel sick. I am so sure I will give myself away. Both my boys were September babys, and I have now found out I am pregnant on December 30th three times. I had four seperate people ask me today if I had another "Christmas Present" this year. We told my MIL today and she thought it was hilarious. She kept saying 'of all the days of the year.... why didn't you have one in May, it really is a lovely time of year to have a baby, Oh well its too late now..." I hope you all have a happy New Year
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:13pm
Wow Daisy10 they do say that alot of women have a fertile time of the year and i guess yours is december lol. September will be a busy month for you then

Happy new year to all. We are just watching movies tonight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:19pm
man that has got to be the most expensive month for you lol!!!

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:49pm
Night night all september mummies, may 2010 bring the safe arrival of all of our sticky beans!!

*clinks empty glass* To 2010, a happy and healthy bubba and every happiness!

Love nicola
XOXOX

CHEM 6/12+
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 8:46am
Same to you nicola

Happy new years everyone I hope this year brings all good things for everyone

I just made a new ticker and was able to put the time and date of today which means it will change over at the right time.
Going by my pregnancy book and the ticker im due the 7th of september. But as i said before i always go late and will wait and see what the scan says

Mrs_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 10:06am
Happy new years everyone!
newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:07am
Hey there

Can you please remove me from the due list...lost the baby last night.

Cheers.

Good luck and hope you all have happy healthy pregnancies :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 1:12pm
awww HUGS Hila!

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 1:27pm

EDD - 1st: Mumto3plusbump, #4 - Dont think we will find out!

EDD - 2nd: Mrs_Robinson, #2 - We will find out!

EDD - 3rd: Dango, #1 - We will find out!

EDD - 5th: Daisy, #3 - Dont think we will find out!

EDD - 6th: Vixgirl, #1 - ITS A SUPRISE!

EDD - 8th: Nicola, #1 - We will find out!
                   Bellasmum, #4 - Might Find out!

Hila

Edited by Nic_88

CHEM 6/12+
Mrs_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:28pm
so sorry to hear that hila1 - take care
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 407>