FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2010 babies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 659>
Author
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 10:09am
La you know how to update the list dont you?
You can also chose to put in your age, where you are (its cool to meet up with others due the same month in the same city as you)...

+1 May 09 Angel
Sponsored Links

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:20am
Yeah I do Emmi, but don't know how to get colour, whenever i've tried it in the past it hasn't worked.
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:24am
I just got back from my doctors appt. She gave me the bounty pack, has given me a bloods form for serial hcg testing twice a week until 8wks (but i'll probably stop at 6wks), she has also given me the referral form for a scan at 6wks and told me to book in advance, as well as giving me a prescription for FA- 5.0mg per day. The recommended is 0.8mg per day but for those that have had m/c's or abnormalities in previous births it is recommended that you take this higher dose. She also suggested that I keep taking my pregnacare multivitamin (Thompsons) as well, and has ordered a ferritin and complete bloodwork count too. I feel set now
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:29am
Oh that is awesome news - I think when I get UTD I might ask so serial HCG and an early scan due to the last m/c

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:55am
My GP wasn't that keen on giving me this P. She said they get audited for all the tests they request etc to ensure that they're not wasting resources. She understands how anxious I am/get though so met me halfway with my requests lol.
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 11:58am
*lurker*

OMG OCTOBER ALREADY?!?!?!?!?! oh yay! its so exciting! makes March seem so much closer! lol.

btw if anyone in Dunedin wants to grab a coffee or hang out or anything let me know im just waddling round the house these days hehe.

sticky thoughts and good luck to all you lovely ladies!

Edited by Kahlia
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:00pm
OK well ill come post in here now....

Also just got back from docs and she gave me a serial HCG test for this week but thats it, so one today and one friday. She turned down my request for an early scan which im quite bummed about but im hoping i can just call up and pay for an early scan or do they def need a referral? She didnt say anything about more folic acid for me....gosh she sounds hopeless compared to your GP Sharee!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:01pm
she did make me poas on an mds quickard but surprinsingly it came up +ve within 10 mins!! so now im starting to feel like this is actually happening!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:12pm
don't know what the heck happened there but it doesn't matter because i've got another buddy!!!!! and she can update the list lol.

Edited by lostAmber
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:27pm
T41, it is so happening, and it will last! I'm so excited about our little mommy group already- woop woop Paula!!
Buttersmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 12:59pm
Yay congrats to both of you!!!   So happy for you guys and lots and lots of sticky vibes your way but I'm sure you wont need them!! Have a happy, healthy 9 mths!!

my little blobby April 09 "gone but will never be forgotten xx"
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:06pm
Opps I dont know how to update.

Edited by dneyn

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Buttersmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:18pm
yay for you too dneyn.   I tell you getting married is a great start to having a baby   I think there's a few honeymoon babies on these forums, mine included lol

my little blobby April 09 "gone but will never be forgotten xx"
Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:21pm
Congrats!!!! hopefully some more will be in here very soon and joining you :)
me 41 DH 40
Mc sept 2009, DS Sept 2010
TTC #2 since jan 2013
J&Ls mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J&Ls mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by tryingfor1st tryingfor1st wrote:

Also just got back from docs and she gave me a serial HCG test for this week but thats it, so one today and one friday. She turned down my request for an early scan which im quite bummed about but im hoping i can just call up and pay for an early scan or do they def need a referral? She didnt say anything about more folic acid for me....gosh she sounds hopeless compared to your GP Sharee!

My Dr is hopeless too, so far i've paid for 2 extra HCG tests because she wasn't going to give me any but i managed to talk her into doing 2 for me. She wouldn't give me a referral for a scan so i just booked one anyway and then i rang a MW and she gave me a referral. I think you can have a scan without a referral but it will cost a BOMB! Here in Napier its $20 with a referral and $145 without.

Good luck!
J - born 26th April 2008
and
L - born 3rd Sept 2010

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:13pm
I just entered the Bounty Pack comptetition, the huggies 6 months free worth of products competition, and the chance to win the oioi bag competition lol. Bring on freebies!
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:23pm
I am so hungry today, I can't get enough in me! In the past 3hrs i've had 4 peices of bread, one apricot, and one peach. And I want more lol.

Tired too.

Edited by lostAmber
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:31pm

EDD 7th October
Dneyn - 3rd bubba It's a surprise!

EDD 8th October
LostAmber - 1st bubba We will find out!
Tryingfor1st - 1st bubba!

Edited by Bobsta
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:36pm
Oh dont forget me Bobsta, I think Im due 8.10.10 and prob wont be finding out.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:36pm
Paula you will be due on the 7th because you're a day ahead of me and i'm due on the 8th.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 659>