FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2010 babies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 659>
Author
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:38pm
Paula do you still have any of your baby stuff from your boys or will you be starting afresh? How old is your youngest?
Sponsored Links

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:47pm
So glad you decided to come over here T41st! I can't wait to join you ladies, I have a good feeling about this cycle, have done since CD1 so here's hoping for a BFP soon

Congrats Dneyn! I so KNEW you were UTD! Haven't checked the charting thread yet so this was the first I knew that you had tested!

WOOP WOOP for three people on the list now

Edited by Bobsta
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:53pm
Roll on Feb 5th when you can come and join us Bobsta!!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 3:14pm
I second that sheree, baby dust to bobsta ******* (thats my babydust been sent to you bobsta)

I thought I was due the 7/10 but argh who knows. What I was thinking about when I was walking was how I didnt chart the first half of the month and just relaxed and enoyed my time with DH and bam it paid off.

Sheree- I have absolutely nothing left but Im happy that I get to start afresh as most of the stuff I had with my older kids was second hand and I had limited choices on what I could get them. My youngest is 7 he will be 8 on the 12/10.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:08pm
yay dneyn!! Congrats hun!!

Hehe look at all you early testers, go the charting gals!

LA your gp sounds awesome! Hold onto that one! Oh and I too was a hungry tired one... Had a nap every day from about 3w to 7w I think it was :)

And yeah unrefered scans are rather expensive, about 120$ here I think.

Sorry will stop lurking now! Although this is prob one of my favored parts, seeing everyone get their bfps and be all excited and happy before the ms kicks in!

+1 May 09 Angel
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:35pm
No we like lurkers, you have to stay!!

I am so freaking hot it's disgusting. The humidity is awful! I want to sit in a pool for an hour to cool down.

I made my first purchase today, will take a photo and upload it for you all lol. I wanted to buy something to say that I had.

Also, any guesses on what gender your baby is? I have a feeling this one is a boy!
MalibuBarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalibuBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:50pm
Hi all. I took a test today and got a BFP!!! Hubby and I weren't trying but I just had a funny feeling I might have been pregnant. AF was only 2 days over due so I thought nothing of it until my DH was cooking bacon last night and I couldn't stand the smell which is highly unusual. I normally love the smell of bacon cooking ha ha. My stomach also looks heaps rounder already! I had been trying to lose weight but my stomach just wouldn't seem to flatten out. Now I know why he he. Any body else have the same problem with thier stomach?
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:50pm
hi all, back from meet up with Mel and Lisa couldnt resist and bought a gorgeous stretch andgro plus booties frompumpkin patch....awww so cuutteee

my EDD is 09/10/10
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalibuBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:51pm
By the way I reckon this baby is a girl. Although maybe I am just hopeful ha ha. I already have 2 boys who are always on the go. I want to even out the testosterone he he.
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:53pm
My first purchase:
]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalibuBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:55pm

That's really cool tryingfor1st. I gave all my baby gear away so now I have to start from scratch. I guess boy stuff won't be much use anyway if I have a girl this time round. Baby clothes are soo cute! I am forbidden to go near the shops due to needing to buy lots of cute outfits he he. DH's rules hahahahahah.

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:58pm
Ooh welcome MB, FX'd it's a pink one this time! I already had tummy flab so now I just have an exuse for it lol.

Have you had a m/c also?

T41, you so have to take a photo of it and post it for us all to see! It's the rules lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalibuBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 4:59pm

My sister in law has been ttc for a few months now. I'm not sure if I should wait to tell her I am pregnant or not. At the rate my belly is growing she might guess so I'm not sure if a guess is better or to be up front. She came off the pill a few months ago. Did anyone have trouble conceiving after coming off the pill????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:01pm
lol...ok i will but how do i resize photos, all mine end up HUGE!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:05pm
I wasn't on the pill before I started ttc. But it is normal for conception to take up to 12 months! I'm not sure if I would tell your SIL yet, maybe wait a few weeks- she is going to struggle with the news.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalibuBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:06pm
LostAmber, yeah I have had a m/c. Between the two boys. That baby was a honeymoon baby but oh well that's life I guess. I was starting to get a bit depressed about my "fat" stomach but ditto having an excuse for it he he. Good luck to all in the months ahead. Is anybody here a little worried about going through a m/c? or a m/c again? I am a little bit. There's always that nagging worry in the back of my mind. Sorry for being so negative. My mind is so jumbled upat the mo lol. Pregnancy brain lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:07pm
welcome MB,!!!

i have no clue about this baby yet, i had a strong feeling my angel baby was a boy but so far nada....altho this one is product of 2 days befpre ov BD so maybe its a girl according to shettles or something?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:08pm
Who here is going to have a gender scan and find out what they're having? I definitely am as I want to know what i'm shopping for lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:08pm
absolutely MB, its totally taken away from my exctement for this one, but im trying to be positive and after docs visit today am feeling much much more confident!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:09pm
Hehe it is way cute LA!
T41st, I agree with LA, photo time... And you might just have to change your handle! :)
Congrats MB! How exciting! I hope you get a pink one too, it would be good to even out the testosterone! DH wanted to even out the estrogen in my family, but looks like we are having a girl :)

+1 May 09 Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 659>