FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2010 babies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 659>
Author
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:11pm
MB, all of us in here so far have had a m/c.

T41, I had a feeling that my angel babies were girls, and that this one feels different. Also, I have no idea how to make pictures smaller- I just took mine with my camera, uploaded it to picturetrail and then copy and posted the img/url.
Sponsored Links

SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:16pm

My first baby purchase!

Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:19pm
Aww too cute T41- so i'm growing a pumpkin and you're growing a snuggly bear hehe.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:20pm
def thats what im gonna call it my snuggle bear...oops i need a new ticker dont i?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:25pm
hey guys and welcome MB. MB - I came off the pill inn Oct and now are UTD so 3 cycles and this is our honeymoon baby. We m/c last year (it was a due in October baby too).
DH is excited and has told me we are not going to find out and Im happy with that just happy we got UTD. He is hoping for twin or even triples - i reckon idiot LOL

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:29pm
Oh my goodness Paula, why would he wish that upon himself lol. I would love twins but gosh, triplets! All that washing and additional hard work. I swear it's more work than just two babies lol.

New ticker for T41- can't wait to see it chicky!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:38pm
I think why would he wish that on me carrying one is bloody uncomfortable. Im wondering if I still haave a bit of that excitment adrenaline running through we as I keep getting waves of nausea and I have had a headache for a few hours now.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:44pm
I am intermittently feeling nauseas but I think that has more to do with the heat. I've also had a headache for a couple of hours, but again i'm putting that down to the heat. I've been really irritable too. I wanted a nap this afternoon but had things to do and now just want to crash but have to get dogs fed and our dinner going. DH is at the gym (while I sit here and eat corn chips and drink d. ginger beer lol).
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:47pm
I reckon we're all going to show early because we've all been preggers before. Even if some of us have never carried to term yet, things happen in your body which changes it permanantly- I know for me my hips got wider and my belly never resumed to it's previous flat state regardless of what I did.
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:20pm
I dont know with my first I didnt show properly until 5months, I'd be happy with that. I'd prefer to be all baby. Not baby + extras iIYKWIM LOL

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:22pm
With the way i've been eating for the past couple of days i'm going to be baby + extras for sure lol. Must stop it! That's what I mean though P, with your first you don't show until 'later', and then after that you tend to show much sooner.

I will start exercising again tomorrow, well maybe i'll hop on elliptical tonight for a bit once it cools down some more.
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:25pm
*lurker*

Originally posted by MalibuBarbie MalibuBarbie wrote:

My sister in law has been ttc for a few months now. I'm not sure if I should wait to tell her I am pregnant or not. At the rate my belly is growing she might guess so I'm not sure if a guess is better or to be up front. She came off the pill a few months ago. Did anyone have trouble conceiving after coming off the pill????

I concieved while i was on the pill lol.

ill stop butting in now haha.

so excited for you all!
Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:45pm
oh you guys r so excited and cool! the beginning of a thread is so awesome! i always end of the month! lol :) my tummy is rounder already, which is not good, due to needing to fit wedding dress in just under 3 months. hmmm.
me 41 DH 40
Mc sept 2009, DS Sept 2010
TTC #2 since jan 2013
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:52pm
Hmm Lulu that maybe be a wee bit difficult but it'll be awesome to know that your baby was with you on your wedding day

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:33pm
finally got a call from docs office....at 10 DPO my hcg is 19....i think thats ok..well according to this website

Linky

Edited by tryingfor1st
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:46pm
Was just talking to my mum again, and I asked her if she'd told dad I was pregnant. She said no because i'm not really pregnant yet! As far as she is concerned there is no pregnancy until a heart beat is heard/discovered. Atleast everyone here is still excited for and with me! What a cow.

Also, i've got a massive headache, have had it for a good few hours now- do you know if panadol or paracetamol are safe?
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:49pm
T41, when are you going to get a preg ticker? When are you holding off till? I think I should calm down until I see the heartbeat, what if my mum is right, and "tomorrow it is gone" (her words).
Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:54pm
oh LA. thats going thru all of our heads that have experienced MC to some extent. but the fact is right now we are pregnant and can celebrate it and be happy and send him/her lots of love! and hopefully this time they stick around :) your mum doesnt need to be saying things like that to you right now :( positive positive positive!!!!
me 41 DH 40
TTC #2 since jan 2013
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:56pm
Thanks lulu, my mum has always always been a negative nancy, it shouldn't effect me anymore but it still does. I don't think I will talk to her again until after the scan, that way I don't have to hear anything about it.
Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:07pm
yes good idea :) if you have to talk to her though just dont bring the topic up :) and when you do hear the heart beat dont even rush to tell her! keep it between you and all the happy people for a while
me 41 DH 40
TTC #2 since jan 2013
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 659>