FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2010 babies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656657658659>
Author
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:34am
Yay LA that's awesome! I know what you mean about the weight issue. I look terrible so far this pregnancy, I just look fat and porgy! I'm not enjoying the body change so far!

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Sponsored Links

Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:03am
oh you girls i dont know how you are doing it!! lol:) i had a weak moment and thought about trying again last month and then got scared we had been successful lol! i really want a big gap. well thats my thoughts this week anyway. i cahnge my tune all the time.
i am so scared of complete loss of me time by having 2??? thats what happens according to the book i am reading. that having one seems like a hobby once you have 2!! i find one so hard to have adjusted to i am not sure i ever want a 2 if its that bad? i love horse riding and really dont want to give it up. selfish eh!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:27pm
Lulu - having 2 doesn't mean you give up you time at all. I spend about 12hrs at the gym a week. I certainly don't take the kids to do that
squiggly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squiggly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:12pm
Lulu, i know how u feel, when i got preg with my 2nd, i was freaking out that i would have no time to myself. but i do. ds1 is at kindy all week in the mornings, and my dd sleeps while he's there. so the mornings i get 'my time' yeah it may not be going out and doing things, i do that when hubby gets home, but everything balances out. :)
Black_Friday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:31pm
I'm so bad at checking in here. Am now back at work full time. Lucky for me DH is home now after 4 months away so I'm getting a little bit of time to myself. I think I should have gone back part time until he got home. Getting up at 5.30 am working a full day, picking J up from daycare/cooking dinner and getting him to bed and then doing all the housework - stupid! I was up at 5.30 and bed around 11 - plus on top first trimester tired/sleepy made it not very fun. Love being a mum to bits though so if this is what it takes I will just be tired in the short term lol.

Heaven help me when there are two and DH goes away bahahaha

Angel Baby Jan 2010
Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:17pm
i think my reading just scared me:) am getting over it now... and still aiming for next marchish after the summer of wine drinking is behind me:)!
Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:18pm
i think my reading just scared me:) am getting over it now... and still aiming for next marchish after the summer of wine drinking is behind me:)!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:20pm
Don't worry lulu I panicked with this one 4 kids is going to be chaotic lol. But then I know life gets better as they get older. You get a lot more me time. So I'm glad I'm going o get the really tough years out of the road quick then it will be all about me hehe.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2011 at 2:34pm
lulu, ditch the books lol.

I figure that life already is no longer about me, so i'm keen to get them all done and dusted quickly, and then get some "me" time back when they start going to school.
nicky31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicky31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:47am
Hi i have a daughter who was born October 2010 and im also new to this website aswell as new zealand.
Lulu27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:14pm
Lol la it was a marriage help book not a baby book lol:) baby proofing your marriage. Never did finish reading it:)! Fletch is just sooooooo full on. I cannot Imagine having another. Honestly I would rather top myself that's how hard it is to look after him somedays! Lol not planning on doing anything of a sort I am just trying to get across how anti having another baby I still feel lol! A baby that is a bad sleeper and into everything really tests your patience! Seriously I can't even kidi lock him out of a cupboard! and I am back to up 3 times a night at least. Sigh.
Hi Nicky!!! We generally chat on a Facebook page now! No one really comes in here any more:) We should get you onto that?

Edited by Lulu27
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:36am
Liv had a shocker last night, awake at 1.30am, fine, give her a bottle then, but then again at 4am, and wouldn't go back down, so put her in with us, fell asleep for an hour, then awake again. Put her back to her bed at this stage, she grizzled a little but went off to sleep, but awake again an hour later, so DH got up with her. I put her down for a nap at 9am so am hoping she has 2.5hrs and wakes in a good mood. I'm feeling pretty shattered and am going to have to be mindful of not losing it at her today.
k8harris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k8harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:25pm
Haha Lulu - my DS is a shocker too. GOod sleeper but man into everything. He can now reach the door handles and today locked himself in the bathroom (closed door and then turned the lock)! Lucky it was our upstairs one which has an external window that was slightly open and I could climb through. He is such a monkey and only 14 months!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:44pm
Merry Xmas October mums

Angel Baby Jan 2010
newbie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 12:23pm
First post for 2012!

Hope everyone is well

What a crappy barely-existent summer Auckland is having!

Happy Birthday MoP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black_Friday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2012 at 7:22pm
How did everyone who chose to vax find the 15 month jabs (am guessing most will have had them by now...)? J was fine - but this time knew that it was the nurse who had hurt him and was not keen to let her check the injection sites before we left. The teddy bear out of the bounty pack was a big hit - while we were at the drs, but I don't think he's touched it since.

Angel Baby Jan 2010
rachaels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:43pm
Does anyone still check this thread?

I just thought I'd pop in and say hi - I think it has been around 20 months since I last posted, about a month after popping 5 weeks early with Dylan.

Dylan has done really well considering his rough start to life. He has gone from strength to strength and his only real issues were that he was about 6 weeks behind on milestones and had a severe squint which had to be surgically corrected when he was a year old.

We are now approaching birthday 2 at the end of August and I have the happy news that he is going to be a big brother in early December as I am 12 weeks pregnant
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 4:52pm
Hi rachaels! That's awesome news. I lurk but seem to be engrosed with my current due in thread.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
newbie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:26pm
Congrats Rachels! I'm due in a few weeks, and Dneyn & Black Friday before me (I think). I remember you going through some stressful times leading up to the birth. Sounds like all is well with you these days
Princess_Bubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:31am
I haven't peeped in here in forever, but am so excited to see so many second babies born or on the way Congrats!

I've never forgotten how lovely you all were when I had my losses.

As you can see from my ticker, I finally got my little miracle

Two Precious Angel Babies 2010 / 2011
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656657658659>