FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIs anyone starting TTC soon???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is anyone starting TTC soon???
    Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:08pm
Im thinking of TTC again after having an Ectopic pregnancy in December. We are thinking about starting end of May, my cycle has been all over the place so i hope it sorts itself out before then

Im so clucky
Sponsored Links

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:32pm
Yeah do it Sabrina...do it do it do it lol

_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:58pm
We're starting soon! We get married on Saturday and after honeymoon, I'll be coming off BCP. Its anyones guess as to how long it will take after that! Good luck to you
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:18pm
We're trying for #2 from June, all going well I want to lose 5-8kg first, just to make the pregnancy easier, especially with a toddler to run around after. I'm already lighter now than when I got preggers with DS, so that's good
I'm so clucky!!
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:27pm
Yea ive been going to the gym wanting to lose weight but its just not happening, im getting more fit & more muscle but not losing.

I really wanted a small age gap but ended up having a miscarriage. Which did put me off wanting another for a while.

But it seems overnight i have changed, i talked to DP and he said i dont want a baby for 1 year, i was like with the time im pregnant etc thats suits perfect lol.
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:46pm
sabrina some times males dont know what they want

honestly though give DP a couple of days to think about and talk to him again. this is what i did with DP and he now wants it more then me. plus like you said it can take a while to actually get UTD (dont know how long it took you to conceive your first)
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:56pm
It did take us over a year for our 1st, our 2nd which ended in miscarriage was conceived the 1st month of trying. With my cycle all over the place it could take a while this time though
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 6:38pm
are you any birthcontrol? maybe you could start charting now and then when your DP is ready you will (hopefully) have some idea of what your cycles are doing
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:59pm
Yup we are TTC number 3 in September or December, havent quite made my mind up!

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by sabrina0007 sabrina0007 wrote:

Im thinking of TTC again after having an Ectopic pregnancy in December. We are thinking about starting end of May, my cycle has been all over the place so i hope it sorts itself out before then

Im so clucky

I UNDERSTAND!!! I had a molar last year and got the all clear in January hasnt happend for us yet but gosh im clucky! I am loving my friends having thier babies,
Just enjoy this time you will have lots of fun and believe it will happen when its meant to
This is my mantra right now Good luck
LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:55am
We are planning on starting to TTC too! I've got to finish a course of medication 1st, and get the all clear from the Dr.... then we will be enjoying the 'trying' part - but not the 'waiting' part!

Im very clucky too! Cant wait!!!

Good luck to you!!
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 8:15pm
We are hoping to TTC for no.2 around June this year, I am a lot more keen than DH and would love to try now but DD (16 months) is a December baby as well as most of the rest of my family so we would like to have a mid year baby if possible, but it took nearly a year of TTC to fall PG the first time and I am thinking it will be the same again. I am so clucky I have 3 friends all with babies due at the moment.

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 9:18am
Im the same Heidismum. DD took us nearly a year to concieve but #2 took us the first time. This time will be interesing.

DP still isnt 100% sure but thats because i had a rough pregnancy with DD so he doesnt know if ill cope having dd at home all day etc, but i said id have no other choice but i think with me being busy all the time i wont notice sickness etc as much as when i was sitting home by myself.

DD is a Jan baby so i didnt want another one. But i dont want a winter baby either, so im hoping ill be pregnant so i can have a feb-june baby. You get to a point though you just want to be pregnant so you dont care when your baby is due. lol

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:05am
Ooh yay Sabrina!! We are thinking of TTC#2 soon too. I had a m/c before conceiving Chelsea, really hoping to not have another one
Am kinda thinking of not trying till July though, as don't want another baby to be born around Chelsea's birthday. Although it took 7months to get UTD with her so not likely to happen right away this time! I think we'll just wait and see where we end up living when our lease finishes end of May, then get my IUD out, wait a couple of cycles then see what happens

ETA: my "cycle" is all over the place too, I don't think I've even ovulated since I got pg with Chelsea lol. I was getting AF every 10-12 days from October - Feb, then it eventually got longer and now I'm on CD40 lol

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 7:06pm
Yah awesome Rachel!!!!

Yea my cycle is all over the place too since my m/c i think its going to take a while to conceive. Im so excited though.

MrsFord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsFord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 8:00pm
Yep, we are starting properly this month to try for number 1. Last month we got married and instead of trying to we just stopped trying not to.
I have no idea how long it might take but will try to not worry and just enjoy it!

Somedaysoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Somedaysoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 8:13pm
Hi girls,

I am new to OB but have been TTC no 1 the last 2 months but have just started a new job...now im kinda getting the guilts, is it really rough to get UTD (assuming i can) just a few months into a job? Really want to keep trying tho... hmmmm
RicKer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicKer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 4:19pm
Im planning to start TTC in either September or November - according to the Chinese gender chart those are the months for a boy for me hehe (Sheena - we might end up in the same forum)
Radar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 10:47am
Morning
We are TTC #1 now too, glad it didnt happen last month as I didnt really want to have a baby in December BUT now Im super keen to get this pregnancy thing under way hehe
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2010 at 8:10pm
My DS was born on 22 Dec and so far it hasn't been so bad , they let me out of hospital on christmas day, lol. His first birthday last year was great, as my inlaws came up for his birthday and then stayed for Christmas. We figured June for ttc, as March would be a good month for a baby, plus it's quiet at my work over winter. Silly isn't it, planning a baby around work, but the temp who covered for me last time, caused abit of grief, so if one isn't required, my job would be quite safe. and my reps would be happy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>