FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckland ’no friends’ group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:15pm
I'll be close to you Mel we'll be either in Whenuapai or Hobsonville. Only a short trip over the upper harbour drive to Albany and the shore.

We go out to Manurewa a lot as my bestie lives there, she's recently moved to The Gardens from Hill Park.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Sponsored Links

sarahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:23pm

I'm central west, but I'm often over the shore or Sylvia Park way (yep I'm a window shop aholic!)

I work Wednesday and Thursday but would love to met up on any of the other days

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:30pm
I'm happy to come out to Botany Downs or Sylvia Park as well especially as I'll be at a loose end between moving and before the baby is born, want to make the most of shopping with bubs tucked up safely inside.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:42pm
I head out to Botany and SP on a regular basis (probably more than I should!!) and theres a chipmunks just up the road from Botany for those of us with littlies that will want to get moving!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 2:14pm
I'm out West but work during the week
Only 5 more months to go though!!!
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by susyl susyl wrote:

I'm out West but work during the week
Only 5 more months to go though!!!

Me too! Well I will be living out west once I get to Aks.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:23pm
Caliandjack, I used to live in Whenuapai (mum still lives there) and it is a great place. Apart from the planes flying over head. Mum lives three houses from the end of the runway so it can get really loud sometimes.

Wish I still lived up there but have to content myself with visits every few months. I have no friends down here

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Babykatnz Babykatnz wrote:

Oh and to add to the pot.. Emiloly and I have an old friend in common... lol

Scratches head?? Who?? Jeez I have a bad memory.
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:08pm
Oh and I live a 5 min walk from Silvia Park ... not that I hardly ever walk there haha. Usually take the car because by the time I have dragged the kids up and down they are all exhausted!
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:50pm
Her names Monda Go on her profile and you'll see me on her friends list
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:51pm
yay I found you guys!
Do you have to be a mum to join? I'm back at work full time now so guess I'll miss the day time catchup's but would be awesome to meet up for an evening coffee? Otherwise I would only be able to come if it's in the weekend.
If I'm allowed to join I'm right in the middle of all of you, I'm living in Parnell so can go anywhere

I think this thread is an awesome idea !
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by melnel melnel wrote:

Me too! But I think I am far from you all

Ohhhh no no no no.. I am

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:29pm
Orewa is a long way out but it's so lovely out there. Would be nice for a saturday morning brunch in the sun tho
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:40pm
.Mel you are further than me LOL but not too much farther on the motorway!

Bobsta and Susyl I dont see why we cant do weekends too.... and no you dont have to have a child to come!!!!!! (silly billy).

Sylvia Park is easy enough to get to, once I have managed to get over the bridge and past spaghetti junction!!!!

I dont know where botany is

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:41pm
Excellent! Okay I'm in for next weekend anytime anywhere as DH will be overseas so I'm all yours
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:47pm
oh can I join too? I'm in central/west area! My baby is due in 4 weeks.
sarahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:01pm
I cant do Saturday next week as its someones specials birthday lunch   (no not mine)
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:03pm
eek yay next weekend! I can do Sat or Sun, but if it's Sat morning I will HAVE to walk, AND bring all three trouble monsters as DP is taking the car for it's very overdue warrant and service.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:22pm
Next weekend I can do Saturday, or Sunday til about lunchtime as I have to drive down to Huntly to pick up B..

So are we doing Sylvia Park?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:26pm
hmm it will have to SP if it's Saturday due to not having the car, and the kid's don't all fit in DP's car.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>