FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKindy after being sick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2boysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kindy after being sick
    Posted: 31 May 2010 at 10:39pm
My wee lad has been sick with nasty cold last week and missed his two kindy mornings. He has been going for 6 weeks with great excitement and anticipation! He seemed much better this morning so I took him along but the closer we got to kindy the more upset he became about not wanting to go because he was sick. I stayed there with him for half an hour and he clung to me and then wanted to go home, which we did. He still not 100% over cold yet. Anyone else had this happen after missing kindy a few times? Did you manage to get the excitement back and how long did it take?
Sponsored Links

TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 7:58pm
my boy is 3 and he has started majorly getting clingy...he will grab my leg and lay down when i go from daycare.....i literally walk with him draggin screaming on the ground until someone managers to get him off me........never was like that b4.....it does not make it easier on the parents :) ty gets sick alot but it hasnt really made a difference...i know he wants to go to daycare but he also wants me there with him
 Post Reply Post Reply