FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMenevit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Menevit
    Posted: 21 August 2010 at 8:25pm
so how do i get cheap menevit? Can you get it from the doc or can you only get it over the counter? oh and is it cheaper to buy online?
Sponsored Links

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 7:41am
Hi H

You can buy menevit from baby4you. or at the warehouse pharmacy or just about any pharmacy I dont think you can get them from the doctor.   

They range from different prices depending on where you go 30s are about $35 to about $40 and 90s are about $80 to about $90 could be less or could be more

One more thing trade me sell menevit as well

Edited by Oxy23

TTC#1 Jan 2009
JaneW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2010 at 9:33am
Hi H, I think the cheapest we got is through the fertility associates website, the first lot we got was from a pharmace and it was about $20 more!So look around and compare prices before you buy! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply