FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow is everyone coping?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>
Author
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:10am
Great. I am free most days too. The only comittment I have is from 8.30-11.30am on Tuesdays but any other day i'm available. Lets make it next week sometime, get in before xmas and all that mad fever.
Sponsored Links

happymum21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:44am
Next week is good apart from Thursday 2nd. How bout Wednesday 1st or Friday 3rd? Or even Monday 29th? Yay!
Becs

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:49pm
With Thurs out for you I can either do Mon or Fri. Finally have a hair appt. Wed- first one since having Olivia, and because she came early, I missed my due one, so regrowth is pretty hideous at the moment.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 3:40pm
Ok, you say the day and I will be there. I just hope you won't get too tired, you will have an almost full week ahead of you next week.
Am looking forward to meeting up with you and Olivia and hopefully some others also.

Becs

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 4:31pm
lets make it monday then    the more I get out the more energy I have and the better I feel, I don't do well at home alone. if you bring walking shoes we could do the river walk too.

I got my lazy butt out for a 45min walk this arvo- go me lol.
cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:54pm
Hiya, i would be keen :) mum2alana, that would be awesome if its not too much hassle :), i don't think i have anything on monday
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 6:29pm
Awesome, no hassle at all CM. Will PM you my number and stuff.
Becs

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 3:47pm
Had a rough day today, was in tears by 9.30am. Took Olivia to the Family Centre and we will be trying her on thickened formula for the next 24hrs to see if she settles better. She just doesn't sleep because she is so uncomfortable and it gets tiring. They also had me fill in another PND questionnaire and now i'm due to start group next week. I'm not sure if I actually need it though, today was just one of those low days where I was exhausted and couldn't cope with any more crying.
amme_eilyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amme_eilyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:51pm
sorry to hear you are having a tough day la. good on you for going to see someone and get help. hopefully it works and you are starting to feel better.
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 5:50pm
thanks amme. i'm actually listening to a podcast on pnd right now and investigating the mothercraft unit. i think i may make contact with my psychologist tomorrow.
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 5:58pm
I'm keen for Monday too. What time etc were you thinking?

LA - I have been through group at the family centre and I can not promote it enough!!!! My group girls are my lifeline. You may think you don't really need it but you will get so much out of it, I promise!!

Does Olivia have reflux? Cale has had it really bad - so pm me if you want and I can talk you through some of the stuff they suggested to me.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 6:53pm
Awesome stuff GG. I am picking up Cheekymouse in Matamata, haven't made a time as yet. But am thinking around 11ish?? It will take us nearly an hour to get to Hams.

LA - do your best to attend the Group sessions. Even if you only get one thing out of it, it will be worth it for you, as well as knowing that there are others out there in similar situations.
Becs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 1:14pm
Girls, I'm going to have to opt out of Monday - I have a really sick baby and husband. We are off to the hospital this afternoon to rehydrate my wee boy - this is a very horrid tummy bug and I wouldn't wish it on any of you.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 3:20pm
No probs GG, hope lil one (and big one) is on the mend soon and that you don't get it next   

LA - let me know if you are still keen for Monday, you can PM me or Cheekymouse if you like. How are you feeling today?
Becs

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:10pm
I was back at the FC today (before I read any of these posts) and pulled out of groups. GG, Olivia does have reflux, they just told me that is what it is- that is why she wakes up and can't sleep unless she is upright on me. We are now doing a thickened formula to see if this is enough to help her, but they suspect not (no improvement over 24hrs that she's been on it), and then it will be off to the GP for losec or something. I get really frustrated having to hold her all day though, so can't wait for something to actually help her, and free my arms, and my self up!

Sorry to hear about your sick son and husband, that must be hard. Hospital is no fun either, is he being admitted to the ward or are they doing the rehydration in the paeds a&e?

m2a, are you thinking of leaving matamata at 11am or meeting at 11am? I'm still keen for a meet up.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2010 at 7:39am
LA - hope you have got baby onto Losec, definately will help with the reflux, and it's only a temporary thing for babe to be on meds. Am sure you will feel completely different once baby starts to settle more and you are a little more free.

We are planning on being at Lake at 11am. I am picking up CM at 10 then we will head over. Hope that will suit you At this stage it's just us 3 meeting so I will PM you my number in case you can't make it for Monday.

Becs
Becs

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2010 at 7:50am
Becs, we are going to see if the thickened formula is enough by itself but if not then I will make an appt. to see the GP next week. I've also decided that I will make contact with my psychologist again next week

I look forward to Monday!!
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2010 at 8:19am
Daphne, how are you doing?
mummytobesep08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 9:11pm
hey everyone I hope those of you who were able to had a nice time at your meet up today

Angel babes '07 & '10- <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:57pm
Arrrrgh!!! I'm so glad to be home - we have been in hospital since Saturday, and I'm so glad to be home. Nobody come anywhere near us ok? We have rotavirus running rampant in our house! Little boy was in hospital for it, and DH has it too now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 34>