FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2010 babies -- version 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 395>
Author
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:13pm
Lol, Rette it wasn't hard to find. It was in the birth announcment thread. I'll update ewok's time also luna how heavy was beenie and abbie wha was your EDD?

Edited by Pillow_Fight
Sponsored Links

RetteSpaghetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetteSpaghetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:14pm
Ok, Coffee Club it is then. Oh man, I was so close to hosting it for a minute! One day girls, one day
Damn, now I have to go and spend $4 on a dribbly pot of weak tea, and y'all have to spend $4 on a cup of crap coffee. Ha ha, oh well

Yes yes, great point Kahlia. You really should be in sales, y'know
Names, I can't think of names. My brain is tired, oh so tired.......will mull over when bf'ing at 2am and let you know

Ok, night night Muma's xxx
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:20pm
YAY! We can talk lots and lots and lots again!

Kahlia, Sounds like some good ideas there. Is there a craft fair at all in dunedin? Could be a good way to get your things out there. I think with anything that you make, (not just you, I mean people in general) it takes a while for your name to be known and out there.

Happy Birthday Mum2ET. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

Pillow, love the tutus!!!! re the prices, I'd look around and see what others are selling them for, and then undercut them by a few dollars.

Mum2H, Sasha uses the soap nuts I think, is that right Sasha?

Rette, so when are you thinking of trying again?
(for bebe)

DH said this morning, "no we're not ready yet, Sheldon needs to be sleeping through the night, at least 5/7 nights"
I tend to agree, I want to go back to work part time for a bit, to get some more money, and then be eligble for maternity leave again.
Although if it happends earlier I so cool with it.

Kahlia, you might know, I'm after some dotty satin fabric, have you seen any at spotlight?
(I love the minky shop you 'liked' on FB. They have the type of satin I want, but shipping its alot.

I'm just about to eat a choc mug cake with icecream.....a bit naughty, but ya know, its for the BM. Right! Right......
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:24pm
Bwhahahaha, thank you Kahlia and MB for pointing me in the direction of our new thread. I would have been posting in the old one for days!!

Edited by chocol8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:27pm
Done
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:31pm
janini - yup there are quite a few craft fairs. Would start on FB first (so that I can sell as i go and make a few extra, instead of make a huge pile and perhaps only sell a few) but would be keen to start markets/craft fairs next year.

lol Rilla - that sparked my paranoia - but any combination of Rs name could not being me here lol. so phew!

infact i googled Riley Fo ster and it came up with Riley for sale lol
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:32pm
PS, Rette, LOVE that Pink Stinks link. Pink Stinks is the way forward My poor little bubba is always confused for a boy because her mean Mama dresses her in red racing stripes and chocolate brown pants. It's the last gasp of my feminist ways...
chocol8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:33pm

Edited by chocol8

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:39pm
oh yeah thats right! i remember pink stinks lol.

oh and Rette - stilts were my fave too. Dad made us all a set and mum painted our names on them. (different heights for all 3 of us. i had the tallest ones lol)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:40pm
oh and janini ill keep my eye out for some dotty satin. any particular colours?
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:43pm
Kahlia, I like chocolate with any coloured dots. I'll look next time I go to spotlight, but not sure when that will be.
Good idea re the craft fair next year.

Rilla, man now you've made me paranoid.
Yup, if you goggle any of our childrens names (first and middle names) and click NZ only links to OHbaby.
(even you Kahlia).
But, most people wouldn't know our childrens middles names would they? Ie they would have know, but probably forgotten.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:51pm
still cant link here with NZ pages lol. havent used his full name in ages (put a space in his last name earlier lol)

cool will look for chocolate with spots

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:53pm
Ohhh you can too!! Tylers in there heaps coz hes on the april list too!

the nz things down the side kahlia i found R too lol
RetteSpaghetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetteSpaghetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 9:54pm
Oh my gosh, ok so I had to pop back in before I go to bed........
Trudz, pls take Ewok's middle name off that list. Thank you! Good thinking, Rilla. PHEW!
Lol Rilla, so glad to see I have a feminist comrade Racing stripes and brown trou
I actually put Ewok in a baby blue outfit the other day, for the VERY first time I do believe. Nature Baby stripe cornflour cotton shorts, and a YMY dusty blue cardi over a white onsie. He looked, so......weird I am so used to seeing him in browns, greens, greys etc. I haven't found the shade of blue that best suits him yet

Go the stilts, Kahlia! That is so fun Mine were small yellow hard plastic buckets, with green rubber tubing strung through. Made by my Dad I never got high ones, but I bet I would've loved some

Ok, night night x

PS, Super duper tutu, Trudz!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:10pm
Ok I took all babies middle names off just so I don't have to keep going back to it. BUT this isn't the only list on OB remember so it'll still be out there somewhere

Thanks for the tutu love girls..I actually put Tyler in it lol. Perfect fit haha
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:10pm
Just wondering, will there names keep coming up, until we remove them from our other march thread list?
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:11pm
SNAP pillow.

Ok so we need Kakapo to edit the annoucement list. Hmmm Kakapo where are you????

Edited by janini

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:16pm
Great minds Janini But yes, and you think back to the amount of times the list was reposted by different girls.
People would be weird if they were googling your baby's name anyway.
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:25pm
Yup they would be

Right, I really must tidy the kitchen. Our dishwasher is broken, and they are coming to fix it tomorrow. So need to tidy tidy tidy.
kakapo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:38pm

*waves* Hiya beautiful March mamas and bubbas 

Sorry I've been mia ... life is certainly busy these days with two little ones to run around after .

Janini, I've deleted all the second names in the birth announcement thread - but Mum2ET, thesaff and Tastic have also posted versions of that list there. Send me a PM if you want me to do any more editing .

Hope life is treating you all well.  Really enjoy seeing all the photos on FB - all the babies are growing up so fast now!

If any of you are ever in Hokitika, please look me up - would love a visit.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 395>