FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2010 babies -- version 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 395>
Author
Juzzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juzzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2011 at 9:08pm
Oh no GG! A tummy bug is nasty nasty    Hope you don't get it

You sound like you need a hug MM   
Sponsored Links

yermasyada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:20am
That is all.
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 1:43pm

GG Hope Cale is better soon. With the tummy bug Ella & I had earlier in the week- ours was over in a couple of days (and Ella only spent an afternoon & night really sick) so hopefully it passes soon.

Whats up M'Moo? Is Roo still not well today?

Tom was fine after JB so I think he's pretty much back to normal. He woke once in the night and wouldn't go back to sleep without a feed but then he slept thru to 7.

Kids had a good time at Madison's (Kickers) party this morning

looks like we are in for a gorgeous weekend

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
AbzandH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbzandH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:30pm
Hi Girls,

Massive hugs to all the sick mummys and bubbies xxxx
We fly up tomorrow morning woohoo but by the sounds of it have the show, then quite a few supplier catch ups, so im afraid I wont be able to meet up I would love to! But i'm not sure when we'll get free time as i've no idea when things are happening.
Hope everyone is much better soon and will be back on here Wednesday with what i'd imagine to be a massive list of goodies hehe xxxxxxx
luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:45am
Well both Kiara and I got the horrible tummy bug too. Kiara started vomiting at 4:30 on Friday afternoon and I started at 7:30pm. Then because I was vomiting so violently every 30 mins I ended up in pre-term labour and have only just gotten home after having everything slowed down and being monitored for the last 24 hours. So tired and needless to say it'll be a lazy week or so before I can relax again. Haha well it was a good test for Gareth so see how he'd cope without me!

Okay, got to crash. Catch you later.
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:50am
Urrrgghhhhhh well that was a fairly horrible start to the weekend.

Sasha, those timings are almost identical to us The boy was all upset at tea time, I started to feel nauseaus, then he started vomming and I started vomming. And that was it till pretty much this morning Thankfully we both managed to get plenty of sleep.

GG, how are you both this morning?

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 1:08pm

OH NO Sasha and M'Moo. Sounds exactly like what i had last weekend- hope you guys didn't catch it from us  Eeekk Sasha glad things calmed down.

gorgous day here so we had a picnic at Western Springs and feed the ducks (well Tom was suppose to but I am sure he ate 1/2 the bread himself).

Tom slept until 5am last night and then again until 8.30

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:16pm
Oh woe is me. I still feel like utter rubbish and can't eat much and am meant to be taking it easy to reduce the chance of more contractions but Gareth started chucking this afternoon so no rest for me. But I put Kiara to bed early and I've now done all the essential stuff that wasn't done whilst I was in hospital so I'm off to bed again. Blah, I really hope I feel better tomorrow.

Glorious day today though. We did get to the park at lunch time after I got home to enjoy a bit of it.

Yay to Tom working out how to sleep all night!

Hope all the other chuckers are on the mend.
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2011 at 2:33pm
I GOD girls, I hate to say it but I think we did some sharing at coffee group. Cale started vomiting just before midnight on Thursday night, and I started around 10am on Saturday. DH started around 3pm on Saturday. It was just AWFUL. We had gone out for brunch on Saturday morning so my first vom was sitting in the disabled toilet vom'ing in the sink .

Oh NO Sasha!! God lovely, rest as much as you can, and keep those fluids up. And shout if there is anything any of us can do!

Lol Abz - bet you don't feel bad about not seeing us now

I'm doing ok - blimmin AF arrived this morning so I'm all shades of grumpy today. Cale now has a cold and has an infection smell on his breath - so waiting to see where that is going to appear. Car is in getting bolts installed, so that we are safe to drive to Hastings this week. Big boy has exceeded the rear facing weight, so now has to look out at the world.

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:00pm

hope all the akl mummies and toddlers are on the mend now. I don't actually think Tom got the bug at all- he was slightly 'off' and had some yucky nappies for a couple of days but didn't have the vomitting that everyone else seemed to have. I think he is teething (which explains the nappies and not really eating) as I can feel a tooth pushing against the gum waiting to break through. No idea why he was lucky enough to escape it.

Took Ella today to pick up the school enrollement pack of the school that I am thinking of sending her to (if we stay in our current house)....she saw the playground and got all excited about going to school and wants to start now (she didn't realise that schools had playgrounds and thought it looked really cool). She is even excited about the uniform- had to break it to its still a wee while before she goes.

Oh and did you know that all ducks are french???? this is according to Miss Ella who on the weekend went around yelling 'bonjour' to all the ducks at the park

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Mum2ET Mum2ET wrote:

Oh and did you know that all ducks are french???? this is according to Miss Ella who on the weekend went around yelling 'bonjour' to all the ducks at the park

That is so cute!

Well, fingers crossed, I think we're on the mend. I was fine on Sunday, but the boy has taken a wee while to recover, not helped by his cold and teething. He's been grazing all morning though, so fingers crossed he's getting back to form.

Super busy at the moment. I desperately need to organise some business cards, but still haven't got round to it.

Plus I'm trying to choose an orthodontist as I've decide to take the plunge and fix my teeth

What's everyone been up to?

Sorry we didn't get to meet you Abz. Hope you had fun in the big smoke

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 6:59pm

thats great that Roo is finally on the mend

Gah super clingy toddler here. He spent all afternoon either on my lap or being carried around by me- super annoying when I was trying to sort out the washing, vacumm etc.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 8:42pm
Love the French ducks!

Still feeling totally washed out and baby keeps rolling around which makes me nauseous.

I'm also now worrying about every bloody twinge and ache. But on the positive I really like my back up midwife this time, she was great and filled me with confidence.

I think Abz is probably happy she missed us and our plague!

My brother arrives tomorrow night. Hope he and kiara tire each other out because I don't think Gareth and I are up for much at the moment.

Well it's all sorted. As of the 2nd September we'll have a mortgage. Oh yay.

Sleep well everyone.
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2011 at 9:24pm
Hi all

thesaff, I'm glad that little bean didn't make a grand entrance. Still needs to stay tucked up in you for a bit longer.
Yay for mortgage! At least its settled, and you know you have a place that is permanant. And not going to get sold out under you.

So glad that everyone is on the mend.
I am yet to have the vomit monster meet us, but I am NOT looking forward to it.

m2et, hehe, does she know she doesn't get to play all day. Is she going to go to a private school? or just a public school with uniform?

Juzzo, how are things with you?

Not a lot going on here. No bambino for us this month, but decided to put ttc on hold for a month, as am bridesmaid in dec, so if did get pg, don't want to be a whale, and have to get dress remade etc. So will think about it again in Oct.
Work is ok, but Shel is waking constantly in the night, so am shattered. Time to get tough again.
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:21pm

Originally posted by janini janini wrote:

m2et, hehe, does she know she doesn't get to play all day. Is she going to go to a private school? or just a public school with uniform? 

yeah I had to explain to her that- she was asking where all the kids were when we visited. No she's going to a public school- most of the schools around here seem to have uniforms. I like the idea of uniforms but I just had a look at the uniform price list and I can see the costing adding up

Ohhh exciting about the morgage Sasha

still super clingy toddler- hopefully its just the teething and when the tooth pops thru he will be back to normal.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:23pm
Hey girls,
Sorry I've been a slack poster

Still sick at our house I have a sinus infection plus my double ear infection still.

Tyler is better. Now has two molars Only a couple of bad nights from them so far (they're not fully thru yet, just the sharp corners)

We're moving in to our own house soon. And I'm going to become a porse carer. Can't wait.

Sasha, I'm so glad little bubby stayed put, must have been frightening for you! xx

Hugs sickies!
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2011 at 9:44pm
OMG you guys, I hope you're all on the mend now.

We got back from our wee holiday today. We've left both childs at IL's house, first night away from Evvie, this could be interesting, more for her than me.

Seems Evvie has caught up on the teeth front, and has 4 molars, 4 top teeth, and 4 at the bottom, so we're waiting on the eye teeth.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:50pm
Hi Ladies

WOW Trudz, that's sooooooo exciting More details please? Have you got a kidlet lined up?

Janini, grrrrrr to not sleeping. Did h get into bad habits? I think we're going to have a struggle over the next few days. Roo's been attached to my boob so much, I think we're going to have a few 'moments' when he finds out that boob is no longer available between the hours of 7pm and 7am

The boy's back on form, but not 100%... probably around 90%. Now to try and get him back into a normal routine

Sasha, how are you hun? All recovered?

*waves bye to GG on her road trip*

OH is still off work *sigh* Can I just point out that at this stage of the illness I was rushing around catching up on all the laundry and cleaning up vomit. Ohhhhh wouldn't be nice to actually have the priviledge of a 'day off'.

Gah...now I've done something to my arm. I was making up brownies and my arm ached afterwards. Nothing really unusual. Now I've got a squishy lump and it's really sore Think I may have to go to the docs.

oohhhhh no kidlets BB. Enjoy!
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 5:27pm

Dh's work did some new cabinet fo a winery out at Mystery creek, and we've been invited to go to its opening night.

1. If I'm UTD I can't drink.
2. What the heck do I wear.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2011 at 5:49pm
No kiddies lined up yet mmoo, still in the process of registering. Once I move, a lady will come do a safety check on my place. Then write up my profile for the families to read.
Moving day next Saturday So excited!!

Ohhh hope you're UTD bessiebear xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 390391392393394 395>