FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDennys - The Christchurch chapter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dennys - The Christchurch chapter
    Posted: 23 October 2010 at 7:41pm
I'm guessing there are Christchurch meet ups of OB mums and bubs, but haven't seen them posted/talked about in here...

A few weeks back I moved ssouth from Wellington and I gotta admit I'm missing my regular Dennys meet-ups with the gals up there.

A whole bunch of us use to gather at Dennys for lunch on Saturday or Sunday, every couple of weeks generally - they were pretty accommodating of the needs of preggie ladies and those in capsules or needing highchairs... I'm guessing good ol' southern hospitality means it is the same for Christchurch. Hopefully the raspberry drink down here is as good as up there as well

Soooooooooo, who's keen to join me so we can start the Christchurch chapter?
Sponsored Links

Buttersmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2010 at 8:43pm

I'll come  

Might just be us though Angie haha

my little blobby April 09 "gone but will never be forgotten xx"
TrinaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrinaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2010 at 5:17pm
If I am ever in Chch - I'll be there just to see you and Josh Angie and meet BM and Zoe
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:45pm
Hmmmm, not quite the response I was hoping for... though I'd love to see you and Z again BM, and of course it would be awesome to catch up with you and E again Trina.

Come on Christchurch ladies, I won't bite... honest!
flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:54pm
I would but can't drive and live about an hour from town But if the kids wanna see some cows lol...
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 8:55pm
Angie there is a few Chch mums in my DD thread, I'll link it for them jic!
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 9:38pm
Awesome Nic, thanks you're a
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 10:02pm
I'm in CHCH and would be keen for a catch up (there hasn't really been many CHCH meets ups... that I'm aware of anyway) but I only do meet ups during the week. Weekends are strictly family time for us. Oh... and I don't really like Dennys either but happy to do a coffee somewhere sometime.
ps, I'm in Nic's DD thread and that's how I found out about this one
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:21am
I'm not too fussed about where the location is really, just want to meet up with other mums (or mums to be!)
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 10:36am
What area in CHCH are you living? I LOVE Theobroma Chocolate Lounge (upstairs at Ricc Mall). Altho its not overly kiddy friendly unless you get there when it is quiet and then there is a bit of room down the back for prams etc.
They make the best coffees in town
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 7:39pm
I'm in St Albans/Merivale but don't mind going over to Riccarton Mall - especially if good coffee is calling!

Lets see if any others are interested and makes plans for where and when from there...
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2010 at 8:32pm
Aww no Dennys! Hope you guys get other people who are interested and have a great time!!
KiwiMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 7:59pm
I would be keen for a good coffee and chat with other chch mama's.

DH and I are currently expecting boy number two in 5 weeks (or less if this child keeps refusing to orientate south lol), we already have a 3.5 y.o ds :)

Im available pretty much whenever at the moment while we wait for this lil man to make his appearance :)

Look forward to it.

Buttersmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttersmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:45pm

That place in Ricc mall also does the best hot chocolates too yum yum. 

my little blobby April 09 "gone but will never be forgotten xx"
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:50pm
I think that seals it then... scrub Dennys and we'll do a meet up at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge!

Might just start a new thread then - I just had a thought, the Dennys bit might be putting people off!
Cals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 11:52am
Hi
I would be keen to meet up as well but can only do weekends
candybabe246 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candybabe246 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:46pm
Hey I would be keen to meet up. My wee man is 14 months old and we live out on a dairy farm
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 4:20pm
i just saw this..we have regular OB meetups (4 of us) every two weeks on tues mornings....

and I'd be keen for meetups any other time but weekends not really for us either cause only time my big guy gets to see his dad and he lives to hang out with his dad lol:) dennys is in a PITA place here too:(

next meetup is tues if you want to come?pm me if ya do..
Mum to two amazing boys!
mum2QTs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2QTs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:16am
I am always keen to meet new Mummy's, I'm in Casebrook area, and only have a car on certain days, but may be able to come to some catch ups.
I have a 3yo and a 16month plus due in March

Mez83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mez83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 3:00pm
I'm keen. I have a 3 month old and I don't really know anyone else with kids around my wee boys age. I'm in St Albans/Edgeware.
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/eaqEp12.png][/URL]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>