FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNatural Miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
fozziebear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fozziebear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:46pm
Orca1 and Little_Red good luck with TTC. After thing for me is not back to normal whatever normal is. For My DH and I we are loving just being close again. For us we will be waiting until April for our next round of IVF. Hopefully with great results this time. Again all the best for both of you and thank you for you kind words and help over this time.
Sponsored Links

confused89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:14pm
when i had a M/c i went to the hospital and they took bloods and gave me pain releif then i was refered to the unit that deals with M/c was sent home and was expected to hea from them the next day to see the unit to have a scan i didnt see them untill two weeks after where i had bloods and a scan to see if everything has gone so my advice even though its the last thing we want to do is make sure you get your bloods done and a scan asap so it protects your health for future trying and they should monitor your hcg levels untill there below 10 which takes around 2-3 weeks depends hope this helped anyone its wat i went tru anyway

AND sorry for everyones losses its the worst thing ever
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:17pm
but i do wish i had got on to the hospital sooner to have my scan they only found a large clot let which came out the next day so make sure you get these done if they say NO get a second opinion its the best option for you
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:53am
hi guys

new update i still havent had my period my last period was on the 3rd of january 11 and its now the 10th march 11 my miscarriage was on the 1st of november 10 so its been 4 months and i still havent had my second period im so confused i was told when i naturally miscarried i had a scan two weeks after and was told eveything was okay i just had a clot left that came out two days later and then i got a normal period six weeks later and now nothing last month i took around 5 pregnancy test and had a blood test which showed my hcg levels at 0 should i take another blood test and pregancy test im so confused its worrying me i want it so bad but now i just want my period to feel normal again im not stress im trying my hardest to focus on other things

can anyone help

Angel baby 1/11/10
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:21am
If you are concerned go and see your GP, from what I understand your period should return within 8 weeks.

Angel March 2011
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123