FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNatural Miscarriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural Miscarriage
    Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:44pm
I have a question about a natural miscarriage. My first m/c was natural, I started bleeding in the afternoon, I had pretty bad cramping and it was heavy and full on for about 4 days. I started bleeding yesterday and had bad cramps so thought things were underway but now its all stopped and the bleeding (although still red) is really light. Was that the m/c? Or do you think there is still more to come? I was only 7 weeks but never saw a heartbeat so very early.

I want this to be over
Sponsored Links

GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:07pm
Hi BG, so sorry you're going through this again.

Sorry if this is TMI......
Mine was over in 24 hours, I started spotting and cramping and then bleeding heavier and then spent 8 hours sitting on the toilet in horrific pain passing a lot of big clots. I definitely knew I was miscarrying. But I guess it depends on the number of weeks because I was a bit further along than you. Hugs love, hope it's over quickly for you so that you can move on.
pikelets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikelets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:53pm
Sorry to hear of you loss/es babygiraffe.

TMI warning - When I had my first MC (natural/complete) I was 7 weeks and I didnt have a lot of pain but after bleeding for about 5 days,it came out as a big blob, all in tact. I had a scan a few days later when the bleeding had nearly stopped to make sure it had all passed, in which it had.

Everyone is different but maybe for peace of mind you could get a scan done?

Big hugs to you

3 Angels - Dec10 / Mar11 / Dec11
Orca1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orca1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:29pm
So sorry for your loss.

My first two m/c were like very heavy periods and my most recent one was pretty stop start to begin with then got heavy and like Little Red I had about 8 hours of very heavy bleeding and mild contraction like pain and definitely knew that I had miscarried. Everyone is different though and I hope things start moving along for you and as suggested if you are not sure ask for a scan.

Take care
DD born 2008
Oct 2009, April 2010, Dec 2010, June 2011
7 x IVF/ICSI/PGD = BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply