FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI want...............

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want...............
    Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:30pm
I want to see those two little lines
I want to have morning sickness, heartburn, not be able to see my feet and all the other things that come with being pregnant
I want to have a huge tummy and lose my figure
I want to have sleepless nights and say I will never let my DF touch me again
I want to go through the pain of learning how to breastfed
I want to moan about our child being naughty, not listening and screaming
I want to not be able to have a conversation with another adult without having to say something to my child
I want to be able to do all this more then once (though even just one time would be amazing)

but most of all I want IVF to work for us and to be able hold our beautiful little baby in my arms
Sponsored Links

nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:03pm
didn't want to read and run - fingers (and toes) crossed for your IVF to work Halted! Hopefully it's your turn really soon :)
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:19pm
awww halted, I ahve everything crossed for you chick! Your post bought tears to my eyes, and reminded me at how lucky I am Your turn will come!

+1 May 09 Angel
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:22pm
Good luck Halted, I hope you get to see those two little lines in the not too distant future!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:35pm

Fingers and toes crossed Halted....

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:54am
Wishing you every bit of luck H for your journey
CrazyCass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyCass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:38am
Fingers crossed for you Halted!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:34am
Hope you get what you want very soon
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Emmi_ Emmi_ wrote:

Your post bought tears to my eyes, and reminded me at how lucky I am Your turn will come!

Ditto All the very best with your IVF journey.
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Halted Halted wrote:

I want to see those two little lines
I want to have morning sickness, heartburn, not be able to see my feet and all the other things that come with being pregnant
I want to have a huge tummy and lose my figure
I want to have sleepless nights and say I will never let my DF touch me again
I want to go through the pain of learning how to breastfed
I want to moan about our child being naughty, not listening and screaming
I want to not be able to have a conversation with another adult without having to say something to my child
I want to be able to do all this more then once (though even just one time would be amazing)

but most of all I want IVF to work for us and to be able hold our beautiful little baby in my arms

I want ....
You to have all of this,and everything else that parenthood brings,all the highs,all the lows,just everything that makes up being a parent.

I have everything crossed for you and you are in my prayers to have that baby you deserve so much,and what a lucky little baby it will be,to have a mum like you xoxo

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:34pm
Good Luck may you get all that you want and more.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:59pm
thinking of you, you will be a mum, it took us years it will happen good luck
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:51pm
I hope you get all of your wants plus more. Good luck
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2011 at 3:31pm
I want it to work for you too...

All the best, infertility isn't fair.

Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:23pm
I want all that for you too - good luck

Angel March 2011
 Post Reply Post Reply