FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 205>
Author
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: January 2012 babies
    Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:29pm
Congratulations to all our newly expectant mums and dads!
Here's where you will find friendship, advice, and support from other parents expecting the same time as you.
Enjoy!
the OHbaby! team
Sponsored Links

MeShellBell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeShellBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:52pm
Hi everyone, Congratulations if you are expecting. We are still waiting for the blood test result, but by the two home tests, it looks like we are expecting! Very exciting. Found a due date calendar on line ... 1 January 2012 - oh oh!! Decided to google another due date calendar to see if we got a different date - nope - 1 January 2012!! Ekkk!!! Looks like we will be having a very different New Year from what normally have. Very exciting!!! Now we just have to wait to hear from the dr ....
TorinsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorinsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:57pm
Congrats to all the Jan 2012 mummy's to be!!!!
LisaTheron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaTheron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:12pm
Hi everyone, Just found out we are expecting number two. Due date looks about the 10 of Jan =)
Flicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:19pm
Congrats to Jan 2012 mums to be!

MeShellBell, My DD was due 1 Jan but ended up being a Dec baby. And, yes, it was a very different new year than we were used to!

2 more weeks till I find out if I can join you all in here! Here's hoping.

MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 4:41pm
* Lurker in *

Gah, I saw you post bizybee and thought you had the news already! I will just have to be patient

Congrats all the other Jan Mummies, what a great month to have a baby!!

* Lurker out *

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 6:23pm
MeShellBell, I had a due date of Jan 1 too, my little one decided not to join us until the 6th though.

Congratulations to all present and future Jan 2012 mummies to be. It is a fantastic time of year to have a baby.

Edited by MamaT

Nadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:54pm
Congratz to all the Jan to be mums wishing you all the best for the time ahead
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/0UKrA9O.jpg][IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/0UKrp12.png][/URL]
Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:21pm
OMGosh I can't believe its been a year since I added myself to the Due In Jan 2011 list

The twins came 5+ weeks early so ended up being Dec babies but I just wanted to say HUGE CONGRATS for whatever flavour you are having. Wishing you all happy, healthy pregnancies & beautiful well behaved bundles of joy!

Ashleya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:14pm
Congrats new mummies!!! So excited for you all. Especially to those who have been waiting a long time for this moment :)
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:10am
Hello Ladies,

Rosie waves shyly - we found out on Wednesday that our IVF cycle worked, and by my calculations we are due 4 Jan. Will have to wait and see what Drs say, cause when we started going down this path they said I would probably have to have a C-section due to a op I had a couple of years ago. So that bring me forward into Dec.

Congrats to all of us expecting.
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:38am

Oh wow, big congrats to you ladies due in January!  LisaTheron, my girl was due 10th Jan 2010 but came on the 12th instead.

H & H 9 months to you all!

Hope to see you back in here in two weeks bizy!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:05pm
Congratulations Due in Jan mummies!! I too can't believe its been a year since i joined the Jan 11 group (though mine didnt pop out til Feb in the end!) Jan babies rock. Congratulations again
Jacobsmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:39pm

Congratulations everyone  

I'm Tanya and we are expecting bubby no. 2 on the 8th Jan (we have a DS who will be 2 on 22 June)!  We are so excited and hope this bubba stays safe till it's due date (I had a missed mc in Feb).  I have a good feeling already about this one as I have been feeling slightly queasy for the last two weeks  

I'll try to find a nice pretty sparkly heading so we can create a EDD list and add our due date etc.

Here's to a happy and healthy next 8 months

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:18pm

Hi ladies, please feel free to change the below heading/format etc.  I just thought I'd get a list going  

MeShellBell - EDD 1st Jan

Rosiefarmer - EDD 4th Jan

Jacobsmumma - EDD 8th Jan - Baby no.2 - not finding out sex this time 

LisaTheron - EDD 10th Jan

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
sweetknights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetknights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:31pm
Welcome Jan 12 Mummies to be how exciting Can't believe a year ago i too was joining the Jan 11 group although she was fashionably late and became a Feb baby.. Congratulations to you all and I hope all your pregnancy's go well   
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:36pm
Oh yay, huuuuge congrats Jacobsmumma!! Sending big sticky vibes your way! I wish I was joining you ladies, but not feeling it this month. Good luck everyone!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:17pm
Oh thanks heaps whitewave   FX crossed you do get to join us here.  I'm going to stalk you (& and all the other lovely ladies) in the 2ww thread  x

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 10:20pm
**Lurker**

Congratulations Jacobsmumma! Yay!!
All the best for this pregnancy, sending you lots of sticky vibes! xx

______

Angel Baby May 2009
Nikko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 8:34am
Congrats to those of you already expecting, good luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy Hoping to join you here in just over a week. Fingers crossed.
Dexter Adam 09/2009
Amber Sofia 01/2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 205>