FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 208>
Author
Brunettie86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:46pm
Hmmm might pop to the chemist instead of the supermarket just to be safe.

Oh you poor thing - my MW said yesterday that it just means there are lots of good baby hormones flowing.

I haven't had it bad at all myself yet though - found my one coffee in the morning yesterday made me a bit icky feeling so I stopped having coffee. I'm sticking to peppermint tea.
Sponsored Links

kelzie_rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelzie_rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:50pm
I just have to keep eating to keep it at bay. Plain, savoury stuff is sorting me out. Mashed potato, hash browns, potato chips, toast... I'm going to be huge!!

Started TTC Apr 2008
With PCOS and a bicornuate uterus

Our angel babies
Jan 2010 <3
Oct 2010 <3
Apr 2011 <3
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 3:56pm
hehe know that feeling too girls, I am eating all the time, just can't stop!!
melopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:19pm
oooooh! Things have got busy in here Welcome to all the new feb mums to be! Such exciting news for you all. OMG, I seriously don't know how I'm gonna cope with this ALL.DAY.LONG sickness I know it's a good sign, and that I shouldn't moan, but I feel sooooo sick My poor wee toddler is probably wondering where the hell is fun happy mummy has gone.
Enough of my dramatics
Loving the spreadsheet! Will add details shortly. Hope you are all having a good day. Thank goodness DP is home today so I'm getting a bit of a break and have had a big nap. It's freezing today. I'm in Mangere Bridge Auckland.
Haven't eaten much today, cause nothing seems to be what I want. (I want McDonalds or a pie lol) everything just seems to be grossing me out. Eating does help the sickness though - yip, Kelzie_Rose, I'll be huge too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelzie_rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:37pm
Oh I had a cheeseburger from Maccas yesterday and it was THE BEST THING EVER. It's pretty darned windy on the Shore.

Started TTC Apr 2008

Our angel babies
Jan 2010 <3
Oct 2010 <3
Apr 2011 <3
Brunettie86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:45pm
Just a note: The lady in the chemist said Gaviscon liquid is the favourite with preggy ladies for indigestion/heartburn. I got a massive bottle of it! It is way nicer than tabs because it isn't froffy and chalky.

Edited by Brunettie86
edie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:49pm
I have had no morning sickness/nausea at all - quite nice but at the same time you kind of want it just to feel pregnant...

melopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:10am
B86 - thanks for that about Gaviscon. Heartburn is awful! I'm such a baby and hate taking medicine (guess I better harden up if I plan to give birth in 8 months )
edie, last time my MS didn't kick in intil about 6 weeks, this time it is extra early. Some people are lucky and don't get it at all. You might be one of them, or itt might kick in soon. Enjoy feeling good!
I have REALLY bad skin at the moment - it's like my hormones are going nuts. Apparently Blackmores do a morning sickness tablet with lots of ginger and other stuff in it. I'm on the hunt for it today and I'll report back
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:50am
Morning ladies,

Melopop hope the heartburn is clearing up, sounds like Gaviscon will do the trick! Have you got much MS yet? I still haven't thrown up yet, but just queasy every day.. Tummy is feeling really bloated and big, anyone else like this??

DH and I are going out shopping soon, need to get more Elevit, think Amcal do 100's for $75... I also think I need a suppport bra!! lol...
vixgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vixgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:00am
Hi ladies, I got my 2x BFP's yesterday so will be joining this group. It's baby 2 for us, I have a DD who is almost 9 months - yes I'm mad!!

Looking forward to getting to know u all better

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelzie_rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:30pm
Welcome vix, congrats!

Well, my skin is bad, I am nauseous and vomiting, having heartburn and am majorly tired. Boobs hurt really bad too. Bah.

Started TTC Apr 2008

Our angel babies
Jan 2010 <3
Oct 2010 <3
Apr 2011 <3
troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:13am
Hi everyone

I'm Heather, just got my BFP this morning still can't quite believe it! Baby number 2 for us as well, I think it makes me due 14th Feb
vixgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vixgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:16am
Yay troutpout! I'm tor from the other thread, congrats!!

Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:51am
Welcome and congrats Vixgirl and Troutpout, lovely to have number two bubs on the way!

I'm with you there Kelzie Rose on the MS, sore boobs etc!! Makes it feel so much more real huh! I heard that Blackmores morning sickness formula is good? Anyone tried it, might get some today!!
troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:29am
I was real lucky with my last pregnancy and never got MS, so really hoping it stays away this time! I've heard that ginger ale is good for settling your tum x
melopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:55am
Welcome vixgirl and troutpout! Look forward to getting to know you
Kelz_R you poor thing! I have all day sickness but no vomiting (touch wood). Hope you are getting a bit of a rest over the weekend.
HappyGal, I was going to get some yesterday, but did I google search of reviews and didn't sound very convincing, plus the tablets are apparently quite big (which I hate) and you have to take 3 a day, so I decided against giving it a go - but hey, they might work!
I'm trying to really listen to my body today. I ate crackers BEFORE getting out of bed, which helped, and I'm trying to have a small snack as soon as a start to feel really sick. Seems to be helping a bit. At least I have managed to get some stuff done today, since I spent the last 2 days either sleeping or lying on the couch!
Good thinking on the Ginger beer TroutPout - will get some today i think. Last time around I ate so many ginger nuts, I don't think I could face more of those!
LittleRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:49pm
Hi Ladies,

Found out on Thursday that I'm pregnant with baby number 2. Complete surprise and I'm still in shock. Haven't been to the Dr or midwife yet but I think I'm around 5 weeks which makes me due at the start of Feb... Freaking out a little as I still haven't lost all my weight from the first pregnancy

This was totally NOT on my schedule for this year... crikey!
aspro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:36pm
Hi Ladies,
Just found out yesterday I am pregnant with our first. I just slip into Feb, being due on the 1st.
troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:59am
welcome aspro!!! congrats :)
LittleRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 4:43pm
Hi Aspro, congrats! Exciting times ahead :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 208>