FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 208>
Author
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February 2012 babies
    Posted: 29 April 2011 at 3:30pm
Congratulations to all our newly expectant mums and dads!
Here's where you will find friendship, advice, and support from other parents expecting the same time as you.
Enjoy!
the OHbaby! team
Sponsored Links

jem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:52pm
lol Im such a nerd, I just worked out that those who will be in here will be busy right now concieving starting yesterday
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:45pm
sheesh I thought OMG feb 2012 babies already lol

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:49pm
aww congrats to the Mum's who are due in here ...I guess they will be here soon:) I have a soft spot for Feb babies as my two were born in Feb! Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all!
Mum to two amazing boys!
Squiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:25am
Hi everyone, looks like I'm going to be the first to put up my due date! After doing a couple of tests which were both positive, my due date will be around the 3rd of Feb. This will be baby number 2 for us (we already have a 1 year old son) and we are very excited!

Looking forward to getting to know all the other February mums!
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:45am
Yay, the first Feb Mum! Congratulations Squiggle
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
melopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:32pm
Hey Squiggle :) Congrats on baby number 2! I have just been to the doctors this morning and yip, due 1st of Feb This will be our 2nd baby - my son is 17 months. Even though this is a planned and much wanted pregnancy, it still doesn't feel real! Can't believe I'm on this 'rollercoaster' again!!
Looking forward to welcoming more Feb ladies
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:08pm
Yay congrats Feb mums!

BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:17pm
Man Feb 2012 babies already, can't be, that means my little man will be 2 when your babies are due :(

Congrats to the mummies to be in this thread now and to come.
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:34pm
Awww, congratulations girls! My DD was due on the 11th of Feb, born on the 3rd. Can't believe it's nearly a year since we found out we were expecting; February babies are the absolute best!

<
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:51pm
Congrats feb mummas-2-be!
Hope you ALL have safe healthy pregnancies ^_^
Squiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:52pm
Thanks everyone for the congratulations and congratulations to you Melopop! It doesn't feel real to me yet either - I'm sure it will when the morning sickness kicks in though!
Jacobsmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:01pm

OMG, Feb mummies already   Congratulations everyone! 

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
GenevieVe1234 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenevieVe1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:08pm
Hi everyone...

I just found out im utd with baby no.1 (but pregnancy number 2) I think (going from some online calculator) that I am due around the 2nd of febuary...

anyhow, hi and congrats to squiggle and melopop my fellow mums to be.

bear with me im very new to this, although I have had a still birth in the past so fingers crossed this one sticks!
melopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:25pm
Squiggle, did you get quite sick last time? I had pretty rough morning/day/night sickness from about 6 weeks......feeling queezy already though, urgh!
Welcome buddyblueeyes and congrats! It must be an exciting, but slightly scary time considering what you have already been through. Can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. I'll be crossing my fingers for you I'm sure everything will be totally fine.
Squiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:50pm
Congrats buddyblueeyes! What an awful thing to have to go through with your first pregnancy. I too will keep my fingers crossed for you that this time round everything goes as planned.

Melopop I had morning sickness from 6 to 16 weeks and it was ALL DAY sickness which was awful. Thankfully I didn't actually throw up at any point but the nausea was just as bad. And yep I'm already starting to feel a bit icky but my toddler is teething at the mo so I'm getting bugger all sleep - which I'm sure isn't helping!
red1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:23pm

Wow congratulations to the new feb mummies 2012, cant believe it, our bubba is a feb 2011 baby, due 5th born the 10th.  Wishing you all safe and happy pregnancies.  Thought it was a great time to be pregnant cos going into winter you can be nice and rugged up with xtra layers and no one can know your even preggars!!

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:32pm
Congrats Feb baby mamas!

am amazed....my feb baby is only 13 weeks,man time fliiiiies!

GenevieVe1234 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenevieVe1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34am
Thanks guys, how are you all feeling today... I had it rough last pregnancy as I was sooooo sick vomitting everything and sleeping all day, so far I have just been really tired and a bit weird about smells.

Have any of you started looking at baby gear etc? I am trying to stop myself but it is soo tempting lol.

I hope I can find some south island mums to meet up with if this bubba sticks.

xtina23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtina23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:11pm
Congrats to all who are currently due for Feb next year :) This time last year i was pregnant but didn't know it (due feb 18) and ended up having my wee man 5 weeks early.

Soo i did a test today because i have been getting sick in the mornings and all that and i got a positive. I have no idea how far i am along and gosh my little one is only 4 months..

We weren't trying and have been using contraception.. We said we would have another when this one was 2 years old.. So i haven't told him yet or anyone. (if anyone is on my facebook and manages to see this please dont mention it on there, thanks) I have no idea how he will react tonight when he gets home. Should i tell or wait??

Edited by xtina23
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 208>