FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp with benefits?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
maza88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maza88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 1:39pm
i just wanted to no what help if any is out there for me as i dnt want to go back to the UK and take the baby away from Dad but at the same time I need to be able to help support us.
Sponsored Links

InthemiddleMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InthemiddleMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:53pm
try this one

http://www.ird.govt.nz/resources/9/f/9f5ff080417001a48536f741caddaf4b/ir271-2011.pdf

are you working in NZ at the moment? im not sure if you entitled to it not being nz citazine but here is the link
http://www.ird.govt.nz/yoursituation-ind/parents/parents-paid-parental-leave.html
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 11:10pm
Give WINZ a call and set up an appointment with them. They will tell you what you are eligable for and when you need to apply for it.

You should be eligable for working for families tac credits (WFF). This is income based and depends on how much you and your partner earn in a year.

If you are working you should have materinty leave written into your contract. The standard is 14 weeks paid leave and then up to a year off unpaid- this is only if you have been working there over a year, and if any less then it drops. I am not sure if it changes because you are not a NZ resident, might pay to check with IRD.

clover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:35pm
Guest, are you with the dad or not? I'm a little unsure from your post. If you are together you may be entitled to WFF so follow the links already provided and you'll see your entitlement. If you aren't together it would depend on your residency status.
JK87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JK87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 9:11pm
FYI (even though this post is very old) if you say you are broken up to get the DPB and you are not, it is fraud and a criminal offence.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12