FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 213>
Author
Inkedpixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:41pm
Good luck Tara, got my fingers crossed for you!
Sponsored Links

LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:30pm
I'll post properly later, just wanted to say hello to more March 12 mums to be I can start a list later, if no one else does :)

There'll be 17 months between my two, unless the 2nd comes early like the first

Ive decided to take this one slowly, will visit doc next week and organise bloods and scan form, mw probably then too, thou Id rather wait til bloods have increased but Id like the same mw as last time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:38pm
EDD ?
SnuggleBear

EDD 2nd
Reffinej

EDD 3rd
Inkedpixie
Laurz_20

EDD 4th
George09

EDD 5th
LateStarterLorna

Is that ok, feel free to modify, add colour etc

George09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:37am
Its nice to hear that others are going to have them close together too.

We had a rough night. The little man ended up at after hours with pneumonia! And I'm now stressing that maybe I was standing too close when he had his chest xray and its somehow affected the baby. I did tell them countless times that I was pregnant but I'm still worrying...I had forgotten that constant sense of worry that I had last time I was pregnant!
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:48am
Oh no I hope your little man is ok George09.
It will be ok about the xray. I broke my ankle and had about 5 xrays and went under a general when I was pregnant with DS but I didnt know I was pregnant (only about 5 weeks). They told me my baby would be fine and he was:)
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:57am

What does everyone think of this as a banner to go at the top of our list?
I kinda stole it from March 2011 - hope they dont mind:)
Jacobsmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:30am

Congratulations to all the March 2012 mummies to be!  March is a cool month (I was born 5th March )

Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months!

Whoops, I typed March 2011, instead of 2012!

Edited by Jacobsmumma

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
George09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:09pm
Thanks Laurz thats reasuring! Antibiotics seem to be helping the wee man, his oxygen saturation is back up which is great!

I did some research online this morning and it all said that modern xray machines emit pretty low levels and you would have to have multiple pelvic xrays before 8 weeks for there to be any increased risk to the baby...so I can stop worrying about that!
Karri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:05pm
Hi everyone!

Just done a test and it looks like I'm due around 6th March!

Already have an adorable 18 month old and lost number two at about 13 weeks, so hopefully things will go well this time.

Congratulations to everyone else!

Angel baby 1/1/11

amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Reffinej Reffinej wrote:

maybe Amberley way.
oh that's where my sis is :)
amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Reffinej Reffinej wrote:

maybe Amberley way.
oh that's where my sis is :)
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:14pm
Ah, don't suppose she knows the best 'insiders' way to find rental property!?

Wow, the nausea has really kicked in today. Can't wait for DH to come home!

Laurz, the logo suits me.

Welcome and good luck to you Karri, sorry about your recent loss.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 6:52pm
Thanks Laurz, that looks very cool! I'm sure the 2011 forum won't mind us using it
Welcome Karri, great to have another March mummy here.
Queasiness seems to have eased off since I've stopped drinking coffee, hurray! Mind you it is still very early days...

Has anybody else been getting back pain? I know crampy twinges are normal, but my lower back has been killing me - thinking I may have to surrender my beloved high heels!
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:11pm
It's hard to tell if my backache is pregnancy related or disc injury related!! I don't remember the last time I ever wore heels. Long long time ago, that's for sure!

Oh you're good though, with the no coffee. I've gone down to 1 a day. So ridiculously exhausted it scares me trying to live without it! But, the nausea might begin to help! Gotta look on the bright side!

Any scans coming up soon? I'm hoping my MW will do a 6 week one. FX!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:14pm
I'm a coffee fiend, Reffinej, I only stopped because it was making me feel so bleugh! It's the first time in about 3 years I've gone more than 24 hours without coffee, no doubt my mood has been reflecting this!
As for heels - I'm 5'2 and I teach Year 5 so I need them to tower over the kids hehe. Interesting to hear you've got backache too though...
When is your MW appointment Reffinej? From what my GP said 6/7 week scans are pretty standard now, although I've heard my MW doesn't always do them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:41pm
Ive switched to decaf at home and will treat myself to full strength when out, have a few coffee groups with 1st baby, so cant give up coffee entirely

No scan form yet, will be waiting til 8 weeks, Id prefer to see the hb for definite, rather than go to early and be worried, will probably go to docs on monday to start bloods, hoping she'll be as nice as last time and let me have 3 lots :)

Heels??? Remember faintly what they are

SarahP08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahP08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:30pm
Ooh congrats Lorna!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:43pm
Thanks Sarah

Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:04am
Ah, I feel silly wearing heels because then I would tower over my husband!

Jeez, MS is really not much fun. Seems to get worse each morning and last for ages. I swear I'm on the brink of actually being sick one of these days I take it symptoms rise as hcg levels do? Or maybe that's just some of them. Either way, the past few days I've woken up feeling worse than the previous morning. Oh joy!

Off on 'adventures' today, including a dog training class. Not sure how enthusiastic I feel about it all today. Oh well, it'll be good for Mr.Pup.

Have a good weekend all x
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:53pm
congrats march mums to be:) I had a son due in feb 08 and noone managed the leap day baby so maybe this time around:) all teh late ones ended up in march:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 213>