FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213>
Author
JuliaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:33am
Yeah that pic was sooo cute!

I know he turned four months old...he saved up all those nearly there milestones for yesterday, nearly crawling, rolling and grabbing his feet
Sponsored Links

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:52pm
Where are you Mummy2J?????????????????? thought you were working or are you actually being good and working

Picked up a packet of toys today at savemart $2.99! One of the nuby ring things which are around $10ish??? plus those new fancy balls that are all the rage!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
mummy2j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy2j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:58pm
LO i was frequenting my emails as every post on FB i get to my emails so can keep up to date by that!! didnt know many of you frequent here so much lol.

And no Ryder doesnt come to work with me :( noone would get any work done, this week has gone so fast which is great and now I'm heading off to spend the weekend with my gorgeous boys!!!
JuliaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:58pm
Yay cheap! They had cheap teething toys at baby factory for $4.00 each today too
mummy2j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy2j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:59pm
need to update my ticker lol
have a great weekend !! Might pick me up a copy of 50 shades of grey or whateva you ladies are talking about !!!
mummy2j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy2j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:21pm
Just spilt the 120mls I had just f**ken expressed all over the shared kitchen at work!!!! Today just isn't my day , I cant get into the right frame of mind to work right now let alone care about work !!
JuliaC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliaC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:34pm
Awww m2j, hugs...is there another option for you? Maybe part time? Sounds like this might not have been the right choice for you?
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:44pm
Ahhh crap M2J!!!!! That would piss me off no end! BUT go you on epressing that much! I tried the other day & got 40ml lol
Kel

Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:28pm
Aw muumy2j that really does suck! How are things, work-wise, now?
mummy2j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy2j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:27pm
Love your breastfeeding ticker reff!!
work is ....... ok! everyone at home is in routine now so much better!!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:03pm
That is great to hear that it's working better now

LOL sniffing your Bra Ref???? But yep love that smell too

Been a few days since I've visited here, my poor little tike has had a rough few weeks. First our big car crash & then a hospital visit for Bronchiolitis, was funny saying to Paed Dr it was her first visit, they couldn't work it out lol until I said she was a home birth.
Kel

Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:18pm
It's got a winky face...A WINKY FACE! I don't actually sniff my bra deliberately (oh, unless checking if it's wearable still I guess!)

Crud about all the crappy things happening Kel. It's actually almost easier to figure out what's going on here - facebook's so crazy some days!

AGH! I cannot believe there's a frickin' LIPOSUCTION advert on the bottom of this screen today. F*** off. Sorry. But, way to prey on women's insecurities. I really don't think adverts for cosmetic surgery should be allowed - it's SURGERY!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02pm
I never scroll that far down! I've got panadol cold & flu lol

Ohhhh I see the ;) now

We're adding in the dishwasher as well plus the step up in reflux it's been a great term so far

Yeah I used to find it easier cause you could go back to the last time you posted & it's static so you know what you're up to LOL

OMG get this....I "Tandem" feed this arvo! I had to express as The Bear isn't feeding very well off my right (needs osteo or it's her chest) so I had to express it off & I didn't have my proper bottle so I just chucked this old one of Coopers on & was going to dump it but though why not see if he'll drink it. So I gave it to him without saying anything & he sat there & drank it while I fed Greer on the other boob, it was a little weird knowing they were both having my milk at the same time.
Kel

mummy2j View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy2j Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:40pm
Yay first full payday back at work!!! Never thougth it would be such a good feeling paying bills!!!!!!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:20pm
Wicked!!! I started caring for another little kid yesterday, can't wait til payday, going to ease things so much even though I don't get a large amount.
Kel

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:56pm
4 months and 2 weeks old she finally moves out of the bassinet!
Kel

JPP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 3:58pm
LMAO didn't realise we were still posting on here, keeping up with FB page is enough! Yay you got another care child Kel I didn't know that either lol

Wonder what my ticker says, can't remember time to push post to see it then

JPP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 3:59pm
Ooh it's in weeks should update and change that and can't believe only 3 1/2 months till our wedding anniversary!

ETA - Updated

Edited by JPP

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 8:06pm
It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow 9 long hard yacka years Poor bugger!

Yeah we're sorta talking over here as well?
Kel

MumToFirst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumToFirst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:25pm
Belated happy anniversary, Kel!! Hope you and DH had a lovely day
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213>