FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 213>
Author
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:56pm
Congrats March mummies I was in the 2011 - crazy to think I got my BFP 1 year ago!! All the best
Sponsored Links

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:41pm

2nd of March
Reffinej -

3rd of March
Inkedpixie -
Laurz_20 - Its a suprise

4th of March
George09 -

5th of March
LateStarterLorna -

6th of March
Karri -

Feel free to add/change things, just an idea. I have put that we are not finding out what sex the baby is. Sorry if ive missed anyone out:(

amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Reffinej Reffinej wrote:

Ah, don't suppose she knows the best 'insiders' way to find rental property!?

She owns her place there... but totally you know how it is. Everyone there knows each other - small towns! So she might know something PM me what you're looking for and I will ask if she knows of anything and I will get back to you! Haha :) She might be renting out the place behind her once it's built... but trying to sell it I think.
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:13am
Ooh can yOu add me back in please edd 1st feb at this stage but dating scan next week should confirm that

Starting to get a bit of ms, and tiredness .... Mind you running around after mr 9 months is pretty tiring in of itself so by 4-5pm I just want to lie down and sleep!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
rachamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:18pm
Hey Ladies

I think I fall into here. Not 100% sure of dates yet, but think it will be early March as a DD but I think it will be early. My first was a week early so going for this one to be early too!

Fingers crossed it all goes well. Have been through MC before prior to Lucy so know what it is all about . But...positive thoughts for everyone! Long may we stay here together!

BabySprout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySprout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:48pm
Hi Ladies

Can I please join in here?

I just got my BFP after only 1 month of TTC! It feels so surreal, but after having my blood results back today, it's all been confirmed :)

It's still VERY early days and i'm feeling quite anxious - I'm only about 4 weeks along (I think). I'm having a dating scan in a few weeks to confirm.

CONGRATS to all March mums to be!!

BabySprout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySprout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:48pm
Forgot to mention I will be due around the 11th March...
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 5:49pm

1st of March
Snugglebear -
Rachamos -

2nd of March
Reffinej -

3rd of March
Inkedpixie -
Laurz_20 - Its a suprise

4th of March
George09 -

5th of March
LateStarterLorna -

6th of March
Karri -

11th of March
NowMrsSmith -

Hope you dont mind Rachamos I put your DD as the 1st so you can change it when you know your due date:)

Edited by Laurz_20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:22pm
Congrats and welcome to new mamas!!

I got hcg results back today and they went from 75 to 5450 in 10 days!! That's a really good doubling rate apparently so I'm pleased and relieved for now anyways ;)
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:40pm
Hey ladies. I am back. Decided to bite the bullet and do a test. My BFP came through in about 5-10 seconds, so could be in Feb yet, will need to make an appointment for some bloods and a dating scan.

Yay!!!!

bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:41pm
Oh and Snugglebear that's awesome about your HCG levels, I'm interested to see where I sit.

rachamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:48pm
Well I'm on a waiting game. Went to Dr this arvo and his (2) tests came back negative! He is really confused about it all given that I got 2 positive tests at home. Have to wait and week and see what happens (ie, if AF arrives!) If I remember though, when preggo last time it took a while to get nice strong tests at home so maybe its just me

Fingers crossed in a weeks time I will still be here! Kind of getting excited about it all!

Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:57pm
Hello!!
Can I join here too please?
Got a REALLY faint BFP! (still counting it!) and have been 4 bloods today! I feel a bit nauseaous, but nothing major, hopefully get to hang out with everyone & get to know you all over the next 8 or so months! So excited!
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:00pm
Hey Rachamos I had strong BFP's at home and then a faint BFP at doctors and that was 4 wks and 3 days. My bloods then came back at 740 so i am thinking that the doctors tests aren't that sensitive.
What kind of test did you use?
Congrats Kazza do you know your due date so I can add you to the list?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:35pm
Hey rachamos the tests used by doctors are really crap and really insensitive I didn't get a +ve till 5 weeks 3 days eventhough I got a good +ve at home at like 3 weeks something! Can you got out and get a hpt from the supermarche

And yay Tara welcome;)
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
rachamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:45pm
Thanks Ladies. Others have told me the same about the Drs test and the sensitivity. I've done 2 HPT at home so think I'll wait for a few days and then see what happens. What will be will be...

emmakm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmakm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:55pm

*Lurker*

Congrats March mummies-to-be!

Laurz - just thought I'd comment about Chch MWs. I contacted one when I was 5 weeks 3 days, met her 2 days later. Decided to book her and turned out I got her last spot. The really awesome/lovely MWs tend to book up here super early, so best to get onto it early. And even if the worst does happen *touch wood* you have someone knowledgeable and supportive there to organise anything.

Good luck ladies!

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:07pm
Thanks Emma, I have rang the one I want but she's on leave until thursday so have left a message hopefully I get her otherwise i'm not quite sure what im guna do.
Who do you have out of curiosity? Im trying to get Adrienne from Merivale MW's - Ive heard good things.
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:26pm
edd 8th March.. good luck with the midwife hunting! wow it seems early!
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:29pm

1st of March
Snugglebear -
Rachamos -

2nd of March
Reffinej -

3rd of March
Inkedpixie -
Laurz_20 - Its a suprise

4th of March
George09 -

5th of March
LateStarterLorna -