FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 213>
Author
Sparkle7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:47pm
Rachamos, I'm from Auckland. Thanks for the welcome.

To follow-up I did another test today - it was still faint but stronger this time. Do you think I should be worried about it only being faint at what should/could be 5weeks pregnant? Sorry for the naivety but you guys all seem really across HCG tests - is this what the standard bloods to get on first docs visit tests for? Should I be worried that my line is only faint and going to check if its viable or not? Or just wait longer? With DD I was oblivious to all of this but since having a mc last month (and it being so soon after) I'm a bit on edge....

I love hearing about symptoms NowMrsSmith - it makes me feel like it's all heading in the right direction. I've had cramping too, fatigue, a gross taste in my mouth, nausea and a few tears. How about other ladies? Anyone else got nausea this early?

Sponsored Links

Inkedpixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:01pm
LucysMama some people don't have much success with hpt but have perfectly fine pregnancies a friend of mine never got a bfp at home but had a great pregnancy!
Went to see the mw today, DF thinks she's as great as I do so I've signed up with her, yay! She put my edd at end of feb but said not to worry too much about it till I get the 12 week scan, so I'll be hanging out in here and the Feb thread, just to hedge my bets.
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:04pm
Oh good Luck Lorna, hope your levels are still going up nicely! nurse called me (after about 3 messages!- felt like a stalker!) and said as long as they are doubling theyre ok, so hopefully we both sweet!
Know how u feel Lucysmama.. it almost makes it harder knowing more about everything works I reckon??
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:17pm
Ooh and yep the nausea fairy has been to visit me! I'm of two minds about it - I find it reassuring that things are still developIng as they should be but at the same time I hate feeling queasy
Roll on 2nd trimester I say!
Sparkle7 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:35pm
oh I forgot, there's more... extreme hunger, a sore tailbone and pain in the lower abdomen if I sneeze...
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:13pm
LucysMama, theres a small possibility that it could be left over hcg from your mc but unlikely given other symptoms, Id pop to the docs anyway, like Inkedpixie said some pregnancies just dont seem to register that great on preg tests. The internet tests I used took ages to show up and was pretty faint, whereas the Discover test both lines appeared at the same time.

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:27pm

1st of March
Snugglebear -
Rachamos -

2nd of March
Reffinej -

3rd of March
Inkedpixie -
Laurz_20 - Its a suprise

4th of March
George09 -

5th of March
LateStarterLorna -

6th of March
Karri -

7th of March
Lucysmuma -

8th of March
Kazza7 -

11th of March
NowMrsSmith -

Welcome Lucysmuma:)
Im jealous of your girls symptoms i've only had mad cramps and a few extra bathroom stops but thats it. Ive had two prev M/C but the doc said no need to do subsequent bloods which im kinda annoyed about because I dont feel UTD at all.
rachamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:13am
I never had any symptoms at all during my 1st pregnancy. Apart from being tired, that was it. It is hard as I had had a mc before and was in constant 'knicker watching' for the first 12 weeks....not that much has changed now. Still no AF!

Zoobaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoobaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:50pm
Hi first time mummy here - 6weeks 2 days - just been to GP and had the blood test - am going to have to harden up! Due 1st March. Anyone else based in Welly?
rachamos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachamos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:46pm
Welcome Guest! If anyone is updating the list, I still don't have a date (or anything confirmed ) but it we won't be finding out.

BabySprout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySprout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:11pm
Well, I've had no symptoms today - cramping has stopped! I get worried when I do have cramping, and then worried when I don't.

Can you tell this is my first?

Hope you are all feeling good today!
Zoobaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoobaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:26pm
Symptoms today are massive boobs! Am going to have to go get a new bra! No morning sickness though both my sister's didn't get it so am hoping that's hereditary. Lots of little twinges and feels like period pain stretching today.

As a side topic - how do I change my user name - don't want to be "guest" for the duration!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:29pm
Looks like Im leaving ladies, Ive started spotting and having been there before, I know the outcome

Good luck ladies with your pregnancies, hope it all goes smoothly and drama free

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:30pm
Oh no, so sorry to hear that Lorna
Will be thinking of you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:59pm
Thanks hun

Oh and remember not all spotting means a miscarriage ladies, dont wanna scare you guys, most times its totally normal and everythings fine

KC82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KC82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:20pm
**Lurker in**

Big hugs to you Lorna, take care!

**Lurker out**

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:56pm
Big Hugs Lorna will be thinking of you.
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:07pm
Oh hugs lorna....I'm sorry to hear that... Please look after yourself;(
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:07pm
Welcome & congrats new ladies xx
And big hugs Lorna
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014
jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:16pm
Hi ladies,
Hoping to join your thread
I have come from the infertility threads after TTC # 2 for 16 months, we did 2 rounds of IUI (same as with DD) and finally got our BFP. I think my due date is 2nd March but it will be confirmed on my scan on 21st July
I had DD 2 weeks early tho so there is a chance it may be Feb. So far this preg is different to DD as not alot of symptoms but with her I was sick as a dog already by now. Cant wait for the scan so i can see the heartbeat and know all is ok. Had hcg bloods last monday and results were 22341 at 5 weeks so I guess that's a good sign?

LatestarterLorna sorry to hear about your spotting, I bleed for weeks with my DD and she still made it through, I really hope that this is the case for you. Hugs.

Edited by jmac
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
Ariana Lesley Birch 29.11.9
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI June 11-BFP sadly M/C
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 213>