FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 204>
Author
Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:01am
Morning everyone,
Well alot going on in the body today...have really bad backache,and lots of stretching it seems-and so early on too!
Last night i even found it uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy,and im struggling to do up my work pants already!arghhh
Sponsored Links

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:32pm

LuvnLife - #2 - 1st April - a surprise!
DayDream - #1 - 2nd April - a surprise!
Naysgirl - #2 - 5th April - a suprise
Harry - #2 - 6th April
Parki - #1 - 9th April - Happy with either, just want a baby!
Hun - #1 - 11th April - can't wait to meet my baby!
Keira-#3 -2nd April -will be finding out

Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:49pm
Lots of symptoms Keira! I quite like getting them though, even the not so pleasant ones, cos at least I know my little one is growing!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

M & M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M & M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:57pm
Hi I poas yesterday and to my surprise got the 2 blue lines.

Not sure what to do next, have started looking for a midwife to call.

I am estimating a due date of 2nd April based on LMP.

guess I need to find out some more info.

This will be our first time pregnant
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 5:30pm
Congrats Itsme and M&M!

Marocha View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 8:55am
Hi everyone

I'm an IVF graduate like Parki, although me and DH have been extremely lucky and got a BFP on our first round.

Also a little scared to join this thread with it being so early, but in saying that we have actually told quite a few people (the people that knew we were doing IVF). Nothing could be worse that our BFP not going well, not even having to tell people, so we have decided to celebrate and enjoy this time. It has been the loveliest time too!

Good luck to everyone. We have our next blood test on Monday for HCG levels and I guess our 7 weeks scan a couple of weeks after that. Haven't contacted any professionals yet as we get early care from the fertility clinic, but I understand we probably need to get onto a waiting list for a MW soon.
Marocha View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Keira Keira wrote:

Harry - #2 - 6th April
Keira-#3 -2nd April -will be finding out
Marocha - #1 - 11 April - can't wait to see a heartbeat!

Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:59am
Hey Marocha - welcome and congratulations due date Buddy

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:16am
Welcome to all the newcomers
Well i feel like ive been hit by a bus today,have just woken up after a 12hr sleep!My back is killing me and feel like im completely zapped of energy.
Blue Moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:57am

Keira-#3 - 2nd April - will be finding out
Harry - #2 - 6th April
Marocha - #1 - 11th April - can't wait to see a heartbeat
Blue Moon - #1 - 13th April - will be finding out!
Blue Moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 11:02am
Just added myself to the list

Welcome to the newbies! I've really been struggling to stay awake over the last few days - the fatigue has hit me hard! Otherwise feeling good I've just been trying to decide how much longer I can continue to play netball and do weight training. Any thoughts on this? I want to maintain my fitness but I don't want to overdo it. What are the rest of you doing for exercise?
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 11:12am
hey Blue Moon - I'm trying to walk for an hour a day, will do some cycling again soon - but at the moment I'm too scared! Will be swimming, and start antenatal yoga at 14 weeks... or that's my plan anyway!

Maybe talk to your doc about how much/what you can still be doing and how long for?

Skittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 1:44pm
Hey guys....I am new to ohbaby, but got my BFP last week...my due date is 12 April, and this is #3. I have an almost 4 year old girl and a 5.5 year old boy. We are stoked :D

Same as some of you others - already getting the stretching sort of pains....monster appetite! Not feeling sick....very tired though....
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 1:46pm
Hey Ladies and welcome to more newcomers! I've still got spotting so trying not to panic. Going to the docs for a blood test tomorrow so am hoping the results will give me hope. It's difficult as trying to not to over-react but at the same time not get my hopes up too much either. Trying to tidy any old junk out of the house now to give us more space for new arrival.

naysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:12pm
Welcome to the newcomers, the list is growing nicely :)

Blue Moon- I play indoor netball once a week and will continue to play until the end of our season which is around September I think. Also do an exercise class for mums called Wheelie Fit mums which involves jogging, lunges etc. I plan on doing that until I get too uncomfortable and will then move down a class that is less intensity. The personl trainer who takes that said that as long as I make sure I do the exercises correctly, don't get too hot and not push myself to much, I will be fine. I think that if you are already doing the exercise, you should be ok but not to start something new, like decide to start runnning. But talk to your MW or doc.
I will also aim to get some good walks in during the week, aiming for an hour each. We have two dogs so its a good excuse to get out for some exercise.

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend

naysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 3:14pm
Sending positive vibes your way Daydream, hope the spotting eases up for you.

Itsme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itsme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Blue Moon Blue Moon wrote:

Keira-#3 - 2nd April - will be finding out
Harry - #2 - 6th April
Itsme - #6 - 9th April - a surprise!
Marocha - #1 - 11th April - can't wait to see a heartbeat
Blue Moon - #1 - 13th April - will be finding out!

Had to add myself in too!

Blue Moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 6:44pm
Hi Daydream, I'm sure your spotting will be nothing to worry about. Apparently it's quite common and normal in early pregnancy. Hard not to worry though I know! Hopefully your mind will be set at ease tomorrow.

Naysgirl and Hun that's reassuring to hear I'm not the only one carrying on as usual! My DH seems to think I should be wrapped up in cotton wool now. Cute but annoying!
Parki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 6:48pm
Yay! Hi to all the new Mama to Bes
Hope everyone is feeling happy & well. I am so tired today it's ridiculous, I have had three naps and I'm still yawning!

For those of you who have had HCG bloods, how far apart were your blood tests?

Also, is it alright to eat frankfurters that were bought today & refrigerated and will be boiled?

So many questions! First timer!
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:15pm
Thanks Blue moon- had a bit of a cry- hormones! FX!
Parki- I had just bought frankfurters and I wasn't sure. I'm sure if they are cooked it must be ok, but I googled it and it said you shouldn't eat them so i've just been feeding the to DH! I thought just in case! Will be interesting to hear what other peoples thoughts are as I have another whole packet in the fridge! Also to answer you HCG bloods question my 2nd test will be a week from the first one but lots of people have had them closer than that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 204>