FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 94>
Author
misssara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misssara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:43am
Thanks for the congrats mumnut It is a really exciting but nervous time! We are just hoping this little seed sticks! I think we will get super excited once we hit 12 weeks!

Wow living in Rarotonga...I am slightly jealous! I love Raro..it is the most gorgeous place!

Well I am glad that I have two experienced ladies here so I can ask you both loads of questions lol
I am about to head out to lunch and buy my first ever baby/pregnancy book so I can read more about what expect! I find it all so interesting!
Sponsored Links

BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 5:54pm
Yeah whoa totally jealous LOL can we have a post-baby meet-up at your house??!!!

Renee I'd really like another boy actually I like the idea of 3 little males but DH would like a girl. Theres actually a smaller gap between #2 & #3 than there is between #1 & #2 in our house coz I mc'd otherwise it'd be alot tighter. I love the baby stage

Sara you can expect anything from sore boobs, sore back, sore tummy, sore bum, to throwing up, to constant peeing, to mood swings and more you also get that moment when you first feel your child move, see them on the scan, the moments you find you're holding a conversation with your bump and you feel like you truly have an interested audience

Anyone else have a huge hormone rush today?! I actually felt my boobs swell (and omg it hurt!), I've been having twinges and stretching already (not cramps), and lordy lord I've been an emotional trainwreck assure me I'm not alone????

Oooh AND is anyone else considering a homebirth? I've been in the hospital for the previous 2 but with #2 we were home the same day and since I'd have to travel almost an hour to the hospital this time I'm considering just sticking to home and a pool and hypnobirthing. Sara just FYI travelling while in labour is agonising in my experience lol I did 20 minutes with DS1, 45 minutes with DS2 and FX 0 with #3 coz seriously it sucks!!! Just something to think about LOL I'm so helpful right?!

Edited by BoMama
BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 6:00pm

May 1st
misssara       Baby #1      Its a SURPRISE!

May 2nd
mumnut        Baby #3      Finding out!

May 5th
BoMama        Baby #3      Finding out!

Edited by BoMama
mumnut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:15pm
Yeah pretty cool living here have been here 5months and it is such an awesome lifestyle...Particularly for the boys. I will be coming back to NZ for the birth tho as even tho my first 2 were great births (as far as births go) the hospital here is not equipped for the what ifs. I would have loved a homebirth as that car ride is awful but I am not sure where we will be staying as will be coming back to Raro once bubs is about 2 weeks old. May be staying at my parents or hubbies so not too sure I want to birth with people around....we will see!

No hormone surge for me the only symptom so far for me is cramping, oh and thirstier. I am feeling pretty cranky tho...more so than the other two pregnancies!! How were your first 2 births?

Sara how are you planning on telling family and friends once the time comes?

Marshkellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marshkellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:32pm
I'm pregnant with baby number 2, due 2nd-4th May 2012. Just found out yesterday, very happy :)
Puddleduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 12:50pm
Big congrats on all your BFPs ladies!! Wishing happy healthy pregnancies

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:01pm
Congrats ladies - I can't believe that it is almost 6 years since I got my bfp for my May baby

Wishing you all a h&h 9 months

BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 1:57pm

May 1st
misssara           Baby #1      Its a SURPRISE!

May 2nd
mumnut              Baby #3      Finding out!
Marshkellow      Baby #2      Are you finding out?

May 5th
BoMama             Baby #3      Finding out!

Edited by BoMama
BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:07pm
Hey Marshkellow I popped you into May 2nd but if you prefer another date no worries! Will you be finding out if you're having blue or pink? Congrats on baby #2

Lol thanks Puddleduck and Jaycee

Renee I had very different births with both my babies and both had a traumatic portion but both were natural with epidural. I'm working towards a much calmer, in control birthing process this time!!! I think I have a midwife too yay now just want to get the scan out of the way so I know things are happening the way they should and I can settle in and enjoy myself... well other than the sore back, nausea that I expect to hit sometime soon and the indigestion
Madsmum82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madsmum82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 2:49pm
Congratulations to everyone for your bfps

Got mine yesterday due 8 of May after 3 months ttc this
is my second have a 4 year old as well

Am super excited thought it was going to take longer
Would like a boy but going for a surprise

Am so tired already can't wait for this 12 weeks to be over

Hope everyone has a great weekend
BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 3:27pm

May 1st
misssara     Baby #1     Its a SURPRISE!

May 2nd
mumnut     Baby #3     Finding out!
Marshkellow     Baby #2     Are you finding out?

May 5th
BoMama     Baby #3     Finding out!

May 8th
Madsmum82     Baby #2      Its a surprise!

hi Madsmum82 welcome to OB and yay for a BFP!!! I'm tired too biggest thing for me is my tummy I'm getting stretching and uncomfortable twinges and it feels like I've done a full-on ab workout (which I haven't JFTR lol). I'm also feeling rather nesty so have spent bits of today overhauling my kitchen cupboards. I'm actually wondering if I'm further along than I thought weird!

Edited by BoMama
BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 3:31pm
And no I'm not sitting here refreshing the screen til someone posts everyone else in my house is busy doing boy stuff and I have nothing to do (except rearranging cupboards that were organised to start with lol) so I am trawling baby sites for stuff I might 'need' and just generally being abit bored and tired
mumnut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2011 at 8:35pm
Welcome Marshkellow and Madsmum82 and Congratulations. How are you both feeling any symptoms yet?

Today I have had much less cramping and just feeling pretty tired this avo. But I am not sure if it is much different to other Friday afternoons tiredness or pregnancy. Was planning on keeping it a secret for awhile at least until the heart beat has been heard but I caved today (haha didn't take long) and told a close friend. But I knew I would told her eventually anyway and wanted to talk to her about it.

mumnut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2011 at 9:23pm
Hey where are you May mummies today? Hope you all had a good weekend, might here from you this week!

BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 8:17am
Morning Renee I've never been in such a quiet due date thread before lol FX we get some new people coe along in the next few weeks as they get BFPs (come on TWW thread help us out ).

We had a lovely weekend just cruising. I'm in full-on nest mode so reorganised our big activity cupboard, got some activities sorted for mr 4 (lots of cutting, laminating a glueing but totally worth it!), did washing, vacuuming, dishes, blah blah... Today I'm repacking all the babies clothes into their size booxes coz we've moved house a couple of times lately and it got abit messy specially with DS2 growing out of clothes and them not going back into the correct box. Its weird having so much energy, specially as with DS1 I had awful morning sickness at this stage and with DS2 I was exhausted already! Oh well I'm not complaining lol I figure I'll go hard and get everything organised now and when the exhaustion and morning sickness *does* hit it'll just be easier for both DH and I to keep on top of it all

Still no nausea here except when I smell something particularly bad OR when I was on the optometrists chair lol that was bad Apparently he found an old lesion in my eye that he suspected was toxoplasma so I'm going to ask my new midwife to do some bloods and stuff to check it out when we meet later this week! Uhm I'm reeeaaally gassy though like little burps and air caught in my tummy all the time which is uncomfortable and I'm having moments of being quite short-tempered but other than that nothing... Does anyone else have a worry that there won't be a HB at their first scan? I feel so much better than I did both other times that its making we wonder if something is wrong lol hows that for backwards?!
BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 8:17am
Oh hey Renee how come you guys ended up in Raro?
Madsmum82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madsmum82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 8:27am
Hey ladies,

Nausea has very much started now, the bathroom has become a quite a close friend of mine. Off to doctor today for blood test etc, any Auckland ladies I was wondering who to use as a mid wife ,

Hope you guys have a lovely day
BoMama View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:41am
Awww mm82 sorry to hear that! While I wish I knew everything was progressing normally I'm super-glad to not be getting up close and personal with my bathroom!! I have a ginger lemonade recipe if you'd like to give it a go? Nice to sip away at and pretty good for settling the tum. Peppermint tea is good too.
mumnut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:25pm
Yay great to have some action on these boards. Great to hear that your nausea hasn't hit. I have had a tiny bit of seediness today and a little bit of cramping again today but otherwise just quite tired and wow I am super cranky. I have heard of people getting really cranky is 1st tri but I didn;t with my first two but MAN alive I have been so irritable and emotional the last 2 days..
It is Sunday here so our weekend is still going which is nice, it is a beautiful sunny day so we just ate our lunch outside. Bomama we ended up living here as my husbands work (he is an engineer) had a job going here and so sent us, Yay we were pretty happy about it. I went out to dinner with some friends last night and it ended up being a tad uncomfortable as I wasn't drinking Oh well never mind I am sure they thought I was such a Nana, they will figure it out soon enough.
As for being worried about no Heartbeat it has crossed my mind but I figure while my symptoms are getting worse it must be all going ok!!

MM82 that sucks that sickness has kicked in already, was that the same with your first? Where abouts in Auckland are you?

xx

Edited by mumnut
mumnut View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 12:27pm
Oh how far along were you when you got your BFP?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 94>