FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 171>
Author
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:58pm
Congrats to all the BFP's I hope to join you all soon, waiting till next week to see if AF makes appearance, usually she gives me a week of pain b4 arrival but nothing really so far.
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
Sponsored Links

white_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Lill Lill wrote:

I am just curious to see if any of you are feeling pregnant already... ? What sort of symptoms have you noticed so far?...

Nope, nothing. Hence why I did yet another (positive) HPT today! I don't have any of the signs I was expecting from my first pregnancy, so I'm hoping tomorrow my boobs start aching so then at least thats another sign.

I honestly still don't believe I'm pregnant, as AF wasn't due until tomorrow or Sat, so maybe after the weekend with AF a no-show I might start believing it...

Edited by white_rabbit
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:58pm
White rabit I'm the same. I don't have any of the same symptoms I've had with my other pregnancies even the ones I've MC'd. Im wondering if it's coz it's still early. I got my HCG results today 790 Monday and 2334 today.

Says your from northland. Where a bouts?

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Lill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:05pm
I don't think I am even due until the end of next week, but my breasts are definitely larger. Sore too.
I have been feeling slightly off in the evenings too...
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:15pm
I'm not feeling that bad either. A little 'wierd', big boobs that are a little tender and peeing heaps. HCG Monday for me was 550 and 1250 yesterday so thats really reassuring after 2 MC's. FX'd for third time lucky! Still can't quite believe it!
Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:52pm
i've had sore back and metallic taste since 3 1/2 weeks.. even stronger now at 5 weeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by dneyn dneyn wrote:

White rabit I'm the same. I don't have any of the same symptoms I've had with my other pregnancies even the ones I've MC'd. Im wondering if it's coz it's still early. I got my HCG results today 790 Monday and 2334 today.

Says your from northland. Where a bouts?

Thats awesome, HCG levels are supposed to double daily or something ay? I haven't been for my bloods yet, will wait til after the weekend, hopefully I'll be feeling a bit more UTD by then!

I'm in Ohaeawai (10mins East of Kaikohe) why's that?

Oh and, maybe I have had a few signs, I've been peeing heaps (or at least feeling like I need to pee) and have had such a sore lower back like I usually get before AF, and some cramping. I f I hadn't caved and tested I'd honestly be convinced my AF was coming today or tomorrow.

GOD, I hope it's for real...

(Edit for SHOCKING spelling!)

Edited by white_rabbit
a little bird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a little bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:59pm
Hi there, brand new to this site.

I have been trying for a little over a year, had an early and very light AF this month and felt a bit off so did a test and got a BFP yesterday morning, I still can't really believe it.
According to FF due date is 2 June 2012.

When do people first go to doctors and that sort of thing??
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:38am
Morning a little bird, congratulations! Its completely up to you but on your first Dr visit they'll do your first antenatal bloods, give you info on food precautions during pregnancy, confirm your due date and give you info on midwives in your area for you to contact. If you're unsure of your dates or you have any history of gynae problems they may want you to have an earlier scan than 12 weeks. They'll also do a health check and ensure you're taking the right pregnancy supplements. If you want a good midwife they usually book up super fast so you best get onto it i'd say! I just had my first visit yesterday.
I'll be having a scan at just after 6 weeks and weekly HCG checks just to be sure things are progressing as they should given my history. Can't wait for a scan with a little heart beat to help slow my worries...
Anyone else's boobies have a life of their own?!
Ooops sorry about the novel!!
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:59am
Congratulations june mummies!
I think i an due june 1st, but im not 100 percent sure of my dates because im still breastfeedind my 6 month old, so no AF to go by. Needles to say this baby is a supprise, we only found out yesterday, and while we are extremely happy, its a little overwhelming and im still in a state of shock.

I knew i was pregnant cause i got the same aversion to certain smells (the freezer) as last time!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting eachother over the coming months.
heather35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:00pm
Hi all and congrats.

Found out I was preggers last Monday. We TTC for 6 years. Had one ectopic. Had first IVF in August and it worked! Still really apprehensive and praying the little poppet will stay in there - it's still so early. Due 1 June. I have my first scan mid October to check all is well.

Symptoms are bloating, sore slightly larger breasts, slight twinges in my abdomen and frequent urination. I'm taking progesterone supplements though that unfortunately have the same side effects so wouldn't have a clue if it's the pregnancy or the drugs.

confused??? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused??? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 6:55pm
Hey guys. Congrats to those of you with a bfp and baby dust to those of you ttc. I did two ordinary clear blue test this morning and the both came up with the control line and another very faint line straight away. does this mean they are positive. I am so confused.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:33pm
2 lines is a positive - a line is a line! Congrats!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused??? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:47pm
Thanks white_rabbit.I just have to try to convince dh that its a positive. I have had a lot more headaches than usual and a metallic taste in my mouth so that put together with af being late I had my suspicions.I have had chronic mood swings as well. DH just thinks i have permanent pms. I hate the "oh is your period due?" question from dh whenever he thinks I am moody. I haven't known whether to laugh, cry or have a fit of rage or all three lately.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused??? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:48pm
I have been feeling a bit sick too but I had just put that down to have a cough and cold....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:17am
Well there you go, it's all addint up to UTD!

Atiamuri - so happy to see you in here! Good luck for the scan, though I can imagine these two weeks will be worse than the TTC TWW!!!
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:40pm
Thankfully this TWW isn't as painful as 'that' TWW White Rabbit... I'll book the scan tomorrow for mid the week after probably. Might tell my folks if its all good news after that. Will probably hold out on DH's parents as last time we told them they said 'don't get too excited'. Yes well that was totally the wrong thing to say!!
Anyone told anyone yet?
Poor Dan Carter hey...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 1:48pm
Yeah, just read about Dan - not very good news for us!

We've told my parents, DP's parents and a couple of close friends, didn't want to tell too many people just yet. Maybe in a months time....
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 7:58pm
How is everyone feeling?
We have told our parents...it still doesnt seem real, does anyone else feel like that? I did 2 HPTs and both were very strong positive but im worried i will go to the doctor and they will say sorry you're not pregnant!!
By the way,do you make your appointment with the doctoror the nurse? I cant remember from last time.
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:28pm
Worst nightmare ever Hayley! I'd agree... How do you 'actually' know without seeing a little alien on scan and having a baby bump?
I have always seen my GP, nurse took bloods the GP ordered. First visit they like to do a couple of checks too I think.
One minute I think I'm definitely UTD, the next I think its all a dream!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 171>