FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 171>
Author
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:42pm

4th June
Atiamuri Baby #1   Won't find out

Thought I'd start one for us seeing as we're gathering some numbers now... feel free to add your details! Just quote the post and take out the 'quote' tabs as you add your vital stats in. Happy Monday tomorrow!

Edited by Atiamuri
Sponsored Links

white_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:06am

1st June
Lizzie Baby #?   Are you finding out?

hayley1 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

heather35 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

2nd June
dneyen Baby #?   Are you finding out?

alittlebird Baby #?   Are you finding out?

3rd June
Grif2 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

4th June

10th (?) June
white_rabbit Baby #2   It'll be a surprise!

Edited by white_rabbit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:22am
Anywho, on a fitness note, it wouldn't do any harm if I did weights to tone my arms would it? I don't want them to get all blegh and flabby like they did last time. Why do chicks lose tone and get chubby arms when they're pregnant? And they're SO hard to get back! I figured if I do weight reps then i can try and keep at least some of the flabbyness at bay.

Probably should be the last thing I worry about, but being Summer soon I'll no doubt be going either sleeveless or short sleeved.

It wouldn't be detrimental to the health of my unborn, would it?

/apologises for being so vain!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:40am
I don't think it is! Lots of women do all sorts of exercise when UTD! Go for it!

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:10am
I guess, so long as I don't take up marathon training, exercise will be good!
a little bird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a little bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:42am

1st June
Lizzie Baby #?   Are you finding out?

hayley1 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

heather35 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

2nd June
dneyen Baby #?   Are you finding out?

alittlebird Baby #?   We will find out

3rd June
Grif2 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

4th June

10th (?) June
white_rabbit Baby #2   It'll be a surprise!
a little bird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a little bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:54am
Drs this afternoon at 3.30 I'm excited but also sooo nervous like maybe she'll tell me it is a mistake or a chemical pregnancy or something.

How have you all managed not drinking all of a sudden? I have a feeling I'm going to struggle to keep our friends from noticing my sudden lack of enthusiasm for wine
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:06am
Hey everyone im due 04 June, first time mum, very exciting

Edited by stella125

<
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:23am
Congrats stella 125!
A little bird, good luck at the doctors, i have an appointment this evening and im so nervous about it! Anyone know how long these appointments normally take?
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:34am
Whens a good time to start telling people? should you wait for 12 weeks?

<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:48am
I'm going to tell a few more people at maybe 8 weeks? If I canwait that long. Some people say to wait in case something goes wrong, then you have to untell people, but in may case I told most people when I was 6 wks with my first and if something went wrong then I'd have more support people. Thankfully, that never happened!

I'm only just 4 weeks, so no point hopping up and down singing about it just yet...
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 11:54am
Hi everyone, got my BFP yesterday, will be baby number 4 for us. Doesn't seem real yet though. Only just joined here, used to be a member of a similar forum in the UK, but thought that it would be better to join an NZ one now we're over here. Not sure of my dates...
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:23pm
well, i did mention the other week that i wanted to join you lot in here, well Here i am got a BFP today faint but deff there will do another in the morning to double check. i have butterflys from getting a positive i was expecting negative
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:02pm
Its up to you when you tell people, last time we told immediate family and told everyone else after the 13 week acan. We will probably do the same this time as well
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:05pm
Yay Capelbach and Kelz86, sooooo exciting! Do you know your due date Kelz?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:17pm
Oh man, it's so cool to see people from the TWW and TTC threads in here - especially you kelz!!!!
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:19pm
lol Hi white rabbit, u knew i was gonna join u didnt u

going by my LMP i think i due 8 june.
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 1:24pm
Yay, so close to my EDD too!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:38pm
Owwwh starting to get a bit of nausea! I have my scan on the 17 th I wanted to wait until I would definately see a heart beat!

Welcome all the newbies! I'm flicking between here and the may thread as I don't actually know my EDD.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 5:48pm
Yay for TWW/Charting/TTC #1 girls!
A little scare for me today, thought I'd started spotting so freaked out and called my GP and had another HCG today... 7750 so easily doubling every 48 hours or so. Thank GOODNESS. I'm still a little nervous though given my history! Thankfully my boobs are still sore. Will have another on Wednesday just to be sure. Scan next week and a heart beat will be even more reassuring. It's going to be a looooong wait till 13 weeks!
Hope everyone else is ok!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 171>